Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Difficulty In Life

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 23 years old, Rawalpindi

I am a med student. life was quite well before i entered college life. I loved watching dramas and movies, thinking life is like that. In the past years i have been through many hard times. Had affairs, breakups, broken friendships. I am not dishonest , but i started hiding things from the fear of its consequences, but of no avail. the reactions hit me back so hard. I am feeling like the worst person ever. My friends will never trust me again. I am so guilty of what i have been doing. I cant eat, sleep and focus on anything. I have the most amazing family but i cant tell anyone what i am going through. I want to go out sit with friends, yet i have no energy. i want to stay alone. I feel helpless , what should i do?

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2218 Positive Reviews

Aoa dear..you can call me through marham.... I will help you all.tc

Psychologist in Lahore - Prof. Sabah Munir

Prof. Sabah Munir - Psychologist

BS (Psychology), MS (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

Assalamialiakum
U can contact me through marham. Pk I help u for solving your issue

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Hira Amin

Hira Amin - Psychologist

Bs(Hons)Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

please book an appointment on the given address for further consultation

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Dr. Amber Firdous

Dr. Amber Firdous - Psychologist

MS, PHD, PGD | Gujranwala

review-stars

70 Positive Reviews

u need counseling and therapeitic seasions so i should consult a qualified clinical psychologist. don't worry these problems treatment not take more then few sessions.

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

Dear worried patient, I can understand your feelings, according to your post it seems like you are going through a depressive state. if you want to treat it and live a happy and peaceful life then you can contact me through Marham.pk online Clinic and I'll guide you to deal with your issues.

Psychologist in Bahawalpur - Zahid Aziz

Zahid Aziz - Psychologist

BS , MPhil (Applied Psychology) | Bahawalpur

review-stars

60 Positive Reviews

Dear! Tension nai leni. Relax rhn.
Life means Happiness and Joy my dear.......
If we are social expert we can excel at anything then no more breakups will be there, no more regrets will be there. You will be marvellous person. A living charm. Your friends will be inspired with you. You will be the best person ever. Easy loving time will approach you. You will eat healthy. You will be helping person. You will inspire others to follow you...
Preshan nai hna..Ap relax rhn. Kisi bhi time mjh sy contact krskti hn. Social skills apko sikha deinge....

Member of Marham-Forum

it seems u r going through depression so u need detail evaluation and psychotherapy sessions

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

you are in need of an expert for some time

seek online or one to one clinic session

You will improve with a few therapeutic meetings as needed

https://www.facebook.com/peculiarcoach/

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist