Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Disobedience

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Male, 4.4 years old, Rawalpindi

My son doesnot concentrate in studies, he doesn't listen to anyone, and doesn't obey school rules, he usually hit children as well as adults, I showed him to diff psychologist in rwp/isl, but all in vain, I changed his school but didnt see any improvement. He barely respond to anyone, what should I do, he is my only child. I used to teach him every thing politely, but now I shout on him, hit him, but he is not improving at all

Psychologist in Multan - Mohsin Abbas

Mohsin Abbas - Psychologist

MPhil Psychology ISP | Multan

review-stars

165 Positive Reviews

First of all You must see the child neurologist and in 2nd to see the psychologist

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Hira Amin

Hira Amin - Psychologist

Bs(Hons)Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

You can make an appointment for consultation at my clinic

Psychologist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tahira Yousaf

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tahira Yousaf - Psychologist

MSc, MPhil , PhD (Clinical Psychology), Diplomas in Complementary Therapies of Hypnosis, Diplomas in Complementary Therapies of NLP, Diplomas in Complementary Therapies of DBT | Karachi

review-stars

40 Positive Reviews

Children need love till age of 7. So reasoning, scolding and even hitting is not going to be fruitful. Instead focus on what he's good at. You mention the age is 4.4? He seems far too young to be taking schooling seriously.

We consider children as infant till age 5, so by that standard, your son is a baby. Please be patient with your son, its very difficult raising children, I know this. But giving him the option to play after a little school work may help.

Psychologist in Karachi - Aisha Akhlaq

Aisha Akhlaq - Psychologist

BS(Psychology), MPhil(Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Hi, please get his assesment done first to give clairty on his condition

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Mehreen Ahmad

Mehreen Ahmad - Psychologist

BS (Clinical Psychology), MS (Clinical Psychology) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

38 Positive Reviews

repeating the same activity everyday at the same time. some physical activity, playing, running. giving a task. set the time for completing a goal like ten minutes this might force the child to focus so as to finish the goal within the time limit.

Psychologist in Karachi - Aisha Akhlaq

Aisha Akhlaq - Psychologist

BS(Psychology), MPhil(Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

then work on your behaviour and management and your frustration along with his through a behaviour therapist

Psychologist in Karachi - Iqra Sarfaraz

Iqra Sarfaraz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

hello dear, raising a child is very tough n full-time job. i know not every time a person can be normal or have patience when child is showing tantrums n disobey you... but plz try to be relax as much as you can because if you get aggressive then who will take care of him firstly. secondly get his assessment done it will give you n psychologist a clear picture of child behavior... thirdly, he is so young to take the school seriously. give him sometime for play n then school work n then play..... talk with him try to explore his thought about things... and then explain him about good or bad behaviors...

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2194 Positive Reviews

Aoa......you can book an appointment through marham. you can call me.

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asma Mansoor

Dr. Asma Mansoor - Homeopath

DHMS , M.Phil. (Counseling Psychology) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

47 Positive Reviews

AoA
it seems that you are facing a lot of difficulty in managing him...his personality assessment is necessary which will be helpful in assessment diagnosis and treatment planning..i think he needs behavior therapy ..you can book an appointment with me at @asmansoor31@yahoo.com or please visit my profile on marham and you can book an appointment..

Member of Marham-Forum

dear it seems that your child has some personality and brought up issues initially he was over protected which spoiled him little and after development of disruptive beh u r now hostile towards him u need patience , use beh modification techniques get detail psychological assessment u can come to me for consultation

Member of Marham-Forum

dear it seems that your child has some personality and brought up issues initially he was over protected which spoiled him little and after development of disruptive beh u r now hostile towards him u need patience , use beh modification techniques get detail psychological assessment u can come to me for consultation  

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories