Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Domestic Abuse

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 26 years old, Faisalabad

Husband do drugs , beats me , abuse me verbally , dosent take any responsibilty , like i earn for me n my 3 month old , dosent take me to a doctor even if i am sick , dosent let me stay at my parents . His family is my mamus family they take all sort of household chores from me . I ledt for my parents to never come again but he is very clever , he told things to my parents in a way that i am a bad wife

Psychologist in Lahore - Fidak Zahra

Fidak Zahra - Psychologist

BS (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

17 Positive Reviews

if ur husband is addict take him to a rehab.i can understand how much difficult this is for u.u urself need relaxation and counselling to deal with this stance. u can book appointment with me for further things. regards.

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2218 Positive Reviews

Aoa dear.. You can call me through marham.. I will help you all.. take care

Psychologist in Bahawalpur - Zahid Aziz

Zahid Aziz - Psychologist

BS , MPhil (Applied Psychology) | Bahawalpur

review-stars

60 Positive Reviews

For domestic volience, you should call Punjab Women Toll Free Helpline. Search this in google, you will find a number "one zero four three". call this number. they tackle this issue

Psychologist in Lahore - Aisha Khan

Aisha Khan - Psychologist

M.Sc General Psychology, Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

addiction is a problem which should be treated. you should bring your husband to any rehabilitation center for his treatment. then your other problem will be solved if he is rehabilitated

Psychologist in Lahore - Aasia Mujtaba

Aasia Mujtaba - Psychologist

MSC (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

its good that you took a step to get help, keep trying. your husband need treatment for his addiction but before that the family need to get education for this disease because all of you are the resources to get him out of this situation.
take care of yourself, this is very important as living with an addict is really a difficult thing. consult a professional, he or she will help you to overcome the stress and will help you to take effective steps to handle the situation.
take care.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories