Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Existential Depression

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 38 years old, Lahore

4 years back, due to death of my close relative who was the richest and proud man of our family, I developed this condition. I start thinking what is the use of this life. Why we are here if we have to die. Earlier I was happily living and very enthusiastic. I want to live like as I was earlier living. How can I overcome this kind of depression??

Psychologist in Multan - Mohsin Abbas

Mohsin Abbas - Psychologist

MPhil Psychology ISP | Multan

review-stars

166 Positive Reviews

You must take appointment to the psychologist as soon as possible

Post Owner

is it treatable?

4 years ago

Psychologist in Multan - Mohsin Abbas
Mohsin Abbas - Psychologist

MPhil Psychology ISP | Multan | Book Appointment

review-stars 166 Positive Reviews

Yes it is don't worry about that

4 years ago

Psychologist in Islamabad - Dr. Sumera Bhatti

Dr. Sumera Bhatti - Psychologist

MSc (Applied Psychology), ADCP, Diploma in Addiction Medicine, International Certified Addiction Professional (ICAP) | Islamabad

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

you need psychotherapy so please get appointment soon

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

Dear worried patient I can understand your feelings. if you want to live a happy healthy and peaceful life then consult me through Marham.pk online video Clinic or visit me at the hospital. you need psychotherapy for depression.

Post Owner

Is it treatable?

4 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz
Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 119 Positive Reviews

can't say anything yet but it seems like a state and easily manageable but if not treated on time it could be converted into a trait which could be terrible for you and your surrounding.

4 years ago

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Misbah Fiazi

Misbah Fiazi - Psychologist

BS (Hons) Clinical Psychology, Mphil (Psychology), ADCP (Advance diploma in Clinical Psychology) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

It is treatable..
you need psychotherapy
you can book an appointment for me through Marham.pk

Post Owner

You said, its treatable..it has reduced 60 % of my depression.

4 years ago

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Misbah Fiazi
Misbah Fiazi - Psychologist

BS (Hons) Clinical Psychology, Mphil (Psychology), ADCP (Advance diploma in Clinical Psychology) | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

review-stars 4 Positive Reviews

Thats good..

4 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms Moafia Malik

Ms Moafia Malik - Psychologist

Masters (Applied Psychology), MS (Clinical Psychology), Certification (Hypnotherapy) | Lahore

review-stars

52 Positive Reviews

I can understand your feelings. You just need some psychotherapy for your issues. You can consult me through marham or come to my clinic.

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh

Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh - Clinical Psychologist

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

78 Positive Reviews

well for now u r in post partum depression you can get back to your previous enthusiasm once u ll get over the pending grief. Second what you can do is you need to first find someone with whome you can talk.
2. look for the positivity
3.get close to Allah offer prayer
4. go out and see lil things kids playing observe
or either go for therapeutic sessions

Psychologist in Multan - Hamida Mughal

Hamida Mughal - Psychologist

M. Phil Applied Psychology, B.S Hons(Applied Psychology) | Multan

Respected client. Your problem is manageable. Be strong and fight with this thinking as only you can do.
Here are some directions
1.) Offer Namaz regularly
2.) walk in the morning as it will help chemical balance in brain
3.) Be confident that you have lived the best part of ur life and you will live it further
4.) yes Life is temporary but!... Life is beautiful. Be happy and spread happiness. Talk to ill people around you. Talk and play with children.
5). Slowly ur negative thoughts with positive ones.
6). Contact with me through Marham. I ll support you further!. Take care

Member of Marham-Forum

With therapy involving CBT,cognitive restructuring this problem can be overcome, if you're willing you can contact me

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear, it is important to note that sometimes the underlying reason for any psychological ailment is different than the manifestation of the problem. Most likely, it may be disturbed or broken relationship. so try to analyse and address the issue. Additionally, every one in the world knows that death is reality and there is some purpose of our life. I suggest to set some positive goal of your life in which you can contribute for the betterment of others. Please generate some activities for the pleasure of others and have few sincere friends.

Post Owner

I have tried all the things but no effect yet. i want to overcome negative thoughts which are with me 24 hrs.

4 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

you need experts help

seek online or one to one clinic session

You will improve with a few therapeutic meetings as needed

https://www.facebook.com/peculiarcoach/

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist