Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Existential Dread/angst , Lack Of Self Control, Overthinking

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 19 years old, E4 Kda safari garden block 16 A gulistan e jauhar

It feels like i'm trapped in my own thoughts and having difficulty making peace with own self. Torturing my mind over things that don't matter. Obliged to think constantly over same stuff. Cannot convince myself anymore it's assured that i am being controlled by my thoughts which are hurting me all the time.

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2220 Positive Reviews

Aoa dear client.. you can call me through marham... I will help you all...take care

Psychologist in Toba Tek Singh - Arjmand Naz

Arjmand Naz - Psychologist

M.sc (Applied Psychology), ADCP (Advance diploma in Clinical Psychology) , MS Clinical Psychology | Toba Tek Singh

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

Hi
You need immediate treatment to get rid of these thoughts that are destroying your peace of mind.
Book Your Appointment with Marham.pk

Psychologist in Karachi - Sadaf Abdul Khalique

Sadaf Abdul Khalique - Psychologist

MA (Psychology), Diploma in Counselling and Psycho therapy | Karachi

Get my number and we will discuss

Clinical Psychologist in Karachi - Qurrat Jibran

Qurrat Jibran - Clinical Psychologist

M.Phil Clinical Psychology, PMD Clinical Psychology, Master in Clinical Psychology | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

Dear client,

You need therapy, and need to discussed your thoughts, I do clinic at gulshan e jamal, block f, karachi you can visit so details will b discussed.
qurratarif@gmail.com
Qurrat

Post Owner

i want to know where do you do clinic in gulshan e jamal?
thanks.

4 years ago

Clinical Psychologist in Karachi - Qurrat Jibran
Qurrat Jibran - Clinical Psychologist

M.Phil Clinical Psychology, PMD Clinical Psychology, Master in Clinical Psychology | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 28 Positive Reviews

Via marham contact me will share clinic details

4 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

Dear worried patient, according to your post it seems like you think a lot. for help and guidance you can consult me through marham.pk online video clinic or visit me at The Modern Hospital Karachi opposite Safari Park any day between 3-5 PM. i will guide you how you can easily manage your thought process. you'll be fine soon.

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

You will improve with a few therapeutic meetings as needed

seek online or one to one clinic session

https://www.facebook.com/peculiarcoach/

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories