Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Fear And Worry

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 19 years old, Lahore

This thought that i won't be able to get pregnant or i won't be able to have orgasm after marriage is constantly running in my mind. I think this all is because of me reading and discovering ajeeb kism ki cheezain related to health and all on internet.

Psychologist in Faisalabad - Summan Islam

Summan Islam - Psychologist

M. Phil (Clinical Psychology) | Faisalabad

review-stars

120 Positive Reviews

theses are only cognitive related issues
you feel good after change your thinking pattern
it's possible with psychotherapy

Psychologist in Lahore - Zobia Hassan

Zobia Hassan - Psychologist

BS (Hons) in Applied Psychology, Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology (ADCP) | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Dear, this is your apprehension regarding particular act, you just ignor your thoughts and try to enjoy company of your husband. This will help you. You can take sessions to manage your problem in effective way

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2204 Positive Reviews

Aoa dear..you can call me through marham.. I will help you all ..take care

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms Moafia Malik

Ms Moafia Malik - Psychologist

Masters (Applied Psychology), MS (Clinical Psychology), Certification (Hypnotherapy) | Lahore

review-stars

52 Positive Reviews

you can consult me through marham..

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

This condition is going towards anxiety but you will feel and think about it in a healthy manner within a few psychotherapy sessions... :)
https://www.facebook.com/peculiarcoach/

Psychologist in Karachi - Aisha Akhlaq

Aisha Akhlaq - Psychologist

BS(Psychology), MPhil(Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Due to facts people get over whelming feeling, slow down, and think of how your life is better and say thankyou on things that you already have, and hopefully u will get whtever u wish for

Psychologist in Lahore - Samad Khan

Samad Khan - Psychologist

Diploma Counselling (CPCAB) UK, Hypnotist (NGH) USA | Lahore

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

AOA
Information acquired from various sources including the interest can at times lead us to misleading thoughts which than lead to misleading perception about our concerns.
Professional help and guidance advised to inculcate the true and factual picture clarifying the misperception
I am available to help and guide you
Can book an appointment through Marham
Kind Regards
Samad Khan

Psychologist in Lahore - Squadron Leader Ahmed Salman

Squadron Leader Ahmed Salman - Psychologist

Masters in Psychology, Diploma in Clinical Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology (Continue) | Lahore

review-stars

978 Positive Reviews

Please stop searching n reading such stuff on internet. secondly you need counseling from an expert counselor. Get online appointment from marham.pk

Psychologist in Bahawalpur - Zahid Aziz

Zahid Aziz - Psychologist

BS , MPhil (Applied Psychology) | Bahawalpur

review-stars

60 Positive Reviews

Don't read confusing stuff. Live simple with modesty. Cheer up with your friends and family members. There is nothing to worry about. It is your time to enjoy with family and friends. Always smile. You are ok and best and normal. Relax

Post Owner

Your reply made me feel relaxed and this is what i wanted to hear ke main theek hoon. Thank you!

4 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Sanam Khalid

Sanam Khalid - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

55 Positive Reviews

may be you are having anxiety problem and fear related to future life. consult some psychologist and discuss it in detail you will be fine soon

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories