Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Feeling Low And Mentally Depressed

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male, 25 years old, Dubai (But can come back for treatment )

Actually I'm facing so many issue ,Fatigue, lack of attention, too much thinking, sleeping disorders l,too many dreams while sleeping,feeling low also I,feel that I'm losing memory,sometimes it takes,some time to think of something,forgetting Please guide me what,should I do and what is the main reason of all these things. I wrote u last time but didn't get reply. I can come to Pakistan anytime of it needs to be.

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2160 Positive Reviews

Aoa dear client....you can call me through marham. I will help you.you can book an appointment through marham.take care

Psychologist in Karachi - Hira Saeed

Hira Saeed - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Karachi

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Sometime it's happend because of harmonal issue & sometimes it's happening because of environmental social & emotional issues.
Don not worry you book my appointment for sessions. I can provide online session as well.
My number is 042-32591427, 44
Till then do not plan long terms choose short goal in your daily routine life.

Psychologist in Karachi - Um e uban Tirmizi

Um e uban Tirmizi - Psychologist

Master’s in Psychology, Post Magistrate Diploma in Assessment, M.Phill In Psychology | Karachi

you can start online counseling, these all symptoms can be diagnosed by a Counselor so try to connect with 1 as soon as possible.

Master’s in Psychology, Post Magistrate Diploma in Assessment, M.Phill In Psychology | Karachi

you can start online counseling, these all symptoms can be diagnosed by a Counselor so try to connect with 1 as soon as possible.

Psychologist in Islamabad - Naveed Sultan

Naveed Sultan - Psychologist

M.PHIL (Psychology), CBT, TBT, EFT (Certified) PMDCP | Islamabad

Hello,
Sorry for inconvenient actually I regret to comment here due to privacy matter. Many of time I read my comment in public so that's why in favour of client respect I avoid. No need to come Pakistan you just can directly make a call or whatsapp at 042-32591427, .

Regards
Psy. Naveed Sultan Awan

Member of Marham-Forum

Muzaffarabbas173@yahoo.com bhai hazir ha zero three three four zero five five nine two two five

Psychologist in Lahore - Shajra Kanwal

Shajra Kanwal - Psychologist

BS (Psychology), Advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

u need imaginary techniques and counseling kindly contact me through marham

Psychologist in Islamabad - Dr. Sumera Bhatti

Dr. Sumera Bhatti - Psychologist

MSc (Applied Psychology), ADCP, Diploma in Addiction Medicine, International Certified Addiction Professional (ICAP) | Islamabad

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

Feel sorry to hear that.But you have to visit me for proper assessment .I will conduct clinical interview so that I can tell you what is the main reason behind and will help you to treat these problems accordingly
Regard

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

you are in need of an expert for some time

seek online or one to one clinic session

You will improve with a few therapeutic meetings as needed

https://www.facebook.com/peculiarcoach/

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist