Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Gabraht , Brain Stress

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 30 years old, Oman, muscat

Sir, I have brain stress, or (khohf) sometimes. Due to this some parts of the body secrets sweats like hands, under arms this problem is irregular

Psychologist in Karachi - Dr. Sana Fatima

Dr. Sana Fatima - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), PhD candidate/Scholar | Karachi

review-stars

102 Positive Reviews

Hello,
hope you are doing well. as reported in the query, stress might be or might not be the cause of these physiological symptoms. detailed exploration would be required regarding the stress and fear thats mentioned here. with this limited information, it would not be appropriate to suggest anything...kindly see a therapist in person, to explore the issues so that they may be adressed more effectively.

Post Owner

Excuse me Dr. What is your suggestion aboat this and I what I do to treat it

4 years ago

MS (Clinical Psychology), PhD candidate/Scholar | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 102 Positive Reviews

if its possible for you, take proper therapy sessions to adress this issue...now a days online consultations are available by several consultants...the sooner you consult the better it would be

4 years ago

Post Owner

Sir, plz I am very sorry aboat it plz this is my watsap number 042-32591427, plz msg me I give you complete details or give me your number I will do msg and get suggestions

4 years ago

MS (Clinical Psychology), PhD candidate/Scholar | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 102 Positive Reviews

it would be best, of you check marham online consultation list, and book an appointment through that. I donot practice consultation through text messages...neither I think it would help. as you just mentioned that there are serious issues, which means one on one therapy sessions would be needed, else dealing with it on text messages might create more confusion or might slip many things from observations and exploration.

4 years ago

Psychologist in Islamabad - Masooma Ijaz

Masooma Ijaz - Psychologist

M-Phil Psychology, MSC Physical Health & Education | Islamabad

review-stars

63 Positive Reviews

Have you consulted someone?

Psychologist in Lahore - Aasia Mujtaba

Aasia Mujtaba - Psychologist

MSC (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

learn and practice meditation and relaxation techniques.
identify your stress triggers and take steps to resolve it.

Post Owner

I have very serious issues and feel sorry about this

4 years ago

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ms. Shamsa Riaz

Ms. Shamsa Riaz - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), MSc Applied Psychology | Islamabad

review-stars

26 Positive Reviews

Kindly consult professionals and booked sessions. You have symptoms of anxiety.

Psychologist in Lahore - Sadaf Ejaz

Sadaf Ejaz - Psychologist

M.Sc. Applied Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

first of all don't be upset you can overcome this situation with online sessions without disturbing your privacy.

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms Saima Qamar

Ms Saima Qamar - Psychologist

Masters in Psychology, Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

179 Positive Reviews

this is not very unusual. fear or terror can lead to this. the problem is significant if it is interfering with your daily functioning. if that is the case then talk to a therapist.

hi what is your fb page name

3 years ago

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Maria Bilal

Ms. Maria Bilal - Psychologist

MS (Applied Psychology), Certified Hypnotherapist | Rawalpindi

review-stars

30 Positive Reviews

Aoa.... Hope you are doing fine.... can you please elaborate exactly what happens before the stress occurs? Try to explain your triggers which lead to stress... since when is this all happening??? And remember stress and fear are different... tell me what happens that leads to stress and what things make you fearful? And the sweats etc is the bodily physical reaction towards fear and stress.... Remember this is curable and it would be best to start taking sessions properly.... Good luck

Post Owner

Dr. Sahab kabi kahbar hatho ore underarms say fasina ziyada kharij hothay ha. A fasina bahut excessive miqdar mai hotha a. Mai nay Shugar., masanay, kedney, TSH, test kiyee ha, A poray clear ha likin diagnos ka abi thak patha nai chala ha

4 years ago

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Maria Bilal
Ms. Maria Bilal - Psychologist

MS (Applied Psychology), Certified Hypnotherapist | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

review-stars 30 Positive Reviews

Have you gone through all these tests yourself or have you consulted a doctor? And you have not answered any of my questions???

4 years ago

Psychologist in Faisalabad - Ms. Maryam Shahzadi

Ms. Maryam Shahzadi - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology | Faisalabad

review-stars

47 Positive Reviews

Stress affects all of us in different ways. When stress levels get too intense, then there are some techniques you can do to manage stress:

👉 Get comfortable by sitting or lying on your couch/bed
👉 Take some deep breaths
Inhale through your nose and exhale through your mouth, letting your belly expand and falling with each breath. Breath in deeply through your nose, and take in as much air as you comfortably can. Then release it, and fully focus on emptying your lungs. Repeat this exercise.
👉 Another way is to bring your attention down to your feet. And scan your full body gradually moving up until you reach the top of your head.
👉 Release the tension in your back, your shoulders, arms and neck muscles.

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Ms Rehana Ruhy

Dr. Ms Rehana Ruhy - Psychologist

M.Sc (Applied Psychology), M.A (Special Education), Grand Master in Reiki, Diploma in NLP And Hypnosis Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

Please we need all your history and details of how it’s trigger and no one can help you on chat you have book your appointment through Marham online or one to one , thanks

Member of Marham-Forum

What kind of stress n fear???

Post Owner

Jijak maihsos karthao

4 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Maryam Arshad

Ms. Maryam Arshad - Psychologist

MSc Clinical psychology, PGDP Psychology | Lahore

find out the underlying stress and fear. take an online opointment through marham

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah

Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

246 Positive Reviews

For all complicated and chronic health problems contact us.
Simply click on link below and
Book an appointment for Rs.TWO thousand
or
Consult online for Rs.TWENTY only
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/khanewal/homeopath/dr-muhammad-mohsin-shah

Psychologist in Multan - Beenish Saleem

Beenish Saleem - Psychologist

M.Phil (Clinical Psychology) | Multan

The most helpful and convenient tips that i would suggest, 1)when you feel stressed go for a brisk walk in fresh air, try to indulge in physical activity. 2)Try relaxation techniques for example self-hypnosis which is very easy and can be done anywhere.3) Talk to someone about how you feel and try to take control on your thoughts that gives us stress

Member of Marham-Forum

Hi,
I understand how this must be difficult for you. Thori or detailed information chaye hogi is bare me, jo ap ne btaya, anxiety symptoms hain ye. Journey to wellness is a bit lengthy process but there is a relief at the end of it, in shaa Allah. You may contact me or any other psychologist with this regard.
Best wishes.
Thank you.

Psychologist in Faisalabad - Ms Hafsa Farrukh

Ms Hafsa Farrukh - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology, Msc in Applied Psychology | Faisalabad

review-stars

40 Positive Reviews

Aoa you shared your symptoms which indicate anxiety in you that can be type of anxiety disorder for this we need complete and detail information .Book your appointment through Mahram n get help for your issue by clinical psychologist.

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Madeeha Imtiaz

Ms. Madeeha Imtiaz - Psychologist

MS in Clinical Psychology, Bachelors of Applied Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

31 Positive Reviews

Hi! These look like you are suffering anxiety. May I know is there any specific situation/events/ thoughts you feel these symptoms? I would suggest you get proper regular regular to deal with this. You can look for some relaxation methods to calm yourself.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories