Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on General Psychotherapy

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 24, Lhr

how sexual psychotherapy normally done? is it done by psychologist? does it means counseling? does it involve cross communication about sexual things or not or its something else

Psychologist in Karachi - Dr. Sabahat Naseem

Dr. Sabahat Naseem - Psychologist

M.Phil in Clinical Psychology, PhD in Clinical Psychology | Karachi

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

Hi, it can involve resolving sexual issues through professional talk therapy as well as some physical and mental exercises. Depends on the nature of sexual issues.

Do you see males for psycho-sexual issues like sex-education. early ejaculation etc...? How much is your experience in dealing such issues? Session fee and duration etc...

4 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Dr. Sabahat Naseem
Dr. Sabahat Naseem - Psychologist

M.Phil in Clinical Psychology, PhD in Clinical Psychology | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 8 Positive Reviews

Hello yes, you can check my profile on Marham, it answers all your queries. Thanks!

4 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Maryem Naseer

Ms. Maryem Naseer - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

Its a form of counselling or therapeutic techniques with complete history or assessment

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh

Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh - Clinical Psychologist

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

78 Positive Reviews

it depends on the client orientation and how disturbing the sexual fantasies are, second depends on the problem severity as well. like what has happened in the past and how much its affecting ur present. and yes cross questioning ll be held and everything in detail.

Post Owner

ok how much time you give in a consultation

4 years ago

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh
Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh - Clinical Psychologist

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 78 Positive Reviews

50 minutes

4 years ago

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Maria Bilal

Ms. Maria Bilal - Psychologist

MS (Applied Psychology), Certified Hypnotherapist | Rawalpindi

review-stars

30 Positive Reviews

By psychologist or sexologist and yes it’s kind of cross questions and counselling about sexual issues sexual health

Post Owner

ok
how much time you give in a consultation

4 years ago

MS (Applied Psychology), Certified Hypnotherapist | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

review-stars 30 Positive Reviews

Thirty to sixty minutes

4 years ago

thanks for reply. Are you sex-therapist? Do you see male patients as sex-therapist? Isn't it odd and kind of difficult to talk such issues with male and vice versa?

4 years ago

MS (Applied Psychology), Certified Hypnotherapist | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

Not exactly sex therapist but I am dealing with male patients and their issues since very long and it is a doctor patient kind of thing for me I am use to it I can assure you that you will feel the same and I will not let you feel awkward

4 years ago

Post Owner

well i think if patient is comfortable then doctor should not feel any hesitation either

4 years ago

Off course

4 years ago

thanks for reply. you only provide online session, is it as effective as in-clinic session for psycho-sexual issues of males? like PME, etc...

4 years ago

Well so far I have got good response from clients I can not say about you. But you can try and I’m sure it is effective too

4 years ago

ok, thanks a lot.

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Sexual psychotherapy is a type of counseling aiming to resolve sexual problems in couple relationships such as performance anxiety and related problems. It is done by the trainer and professional sex therapist. The process involves one to one or couple counseling and homework assignments including experimentation, sensate focus, communication strategies, and many others.

Member of Marham-Forum

Would you like to talk to a Psychologist through online consultation?
https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories