Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on General Sexual Relationships Issues

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 25, lahore

my query is from psychologist and counselor is it normal to have a fear before getting married related to sexual halal intimacy that how i would be able to ask my partner for it.. she would mind or not will i able to consumate or not i m get tickets engaged soon arrange marriage i just don't know the ways how to ask her for halal sexual relationship after nikkah.. guide me pls i have fear of it.. plz help

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh

Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh - Clinical Psychologist

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

78 Positive Reviews

yes it happens usually u get anxious and its normal. but dont you need to relax and read about it different articles or anything educate yourself otherwise chances are that due to anxiety u may not be able to make a healthy bond.

Post Owner

what to do.. where to find articles

4 years ago

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh
Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh - Clinical Psychologist

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 78 Positive Reviews

u can find them online look for them and discuss with any clinical psychologist find out appropriate ways to build up a good bond

4 years ago

Post Owner

Hi what is premarital and marital counseling? Does it include counseling and steps procedure - for the individual on how to intitate romance/intimacy in a newly arranged marriage as the person is clueless and void.. how many sessions it wil take

3 years ago

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ms. Sadaf Tafseer

Ms. Sadaf Tafseer - Psychologist

BS (Psychology) | Islamabad

review-stars

60 Positive Reviews

yes sure, I'll help you, you can book appointment for it. and there are so many ways through which this problem can be resolved.
Thank you

do you have your email I'd for consultation

4 years ago

Post Owner

Hi what is premarital and marital counseling? Does it include counseling and steps procedure - for the individual on how to intitate romance/intimacy in a newly arranged marriage as the person is clueless and void.. how many sessions it wil take

3 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Ms Rehana Ruhy

Dr. Ms Rehana Ruhy - Psychologist

M.Sc (Applied Psychology), M.A (Special Education), Grand Master in Reiki, Diploma in NLP And Hypnosis Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

Please make an appointment for related to your issue or fear this is my no 042-32591427,

Post Owner

charges?? and location for consultation

4 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Ms Rehana Ruhy
Dr. Ms Rehana Ruhy - Psychologist

M.Sc (Applied Psychology), M.A (Special Education), Grand Master in Reiki, Diploma in NLP And Hypnosis Psychology | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 29 Positive Reviews

5k per session book your appointment by Marham they will give you location I’m also taking online sessions too

4 years ago

Post Owner

sorry too costly

4 years ago

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Maria Bilal

Ms. Maria Bilal - Psychologist

MS (Applied Psychology), Certified Hypnotherapist | Rawalpindi

review-stars

30 Positive Reviews

Yes dear it is very normal to be fearful about the situation and the whole process of practically doing it ..., first of all there should be mutual understanding jab ap dono min understanding ho Ge to you can ask her for the process etc there are many ways to ask her are you talking before marriage or not? I can more explain it in a session if it is possible for you

Post Owner

can you brief me.. how and what will you explain more about this

4 years ago

Post Owner

where do you sit for consultation

4 years ago

Post Owner

i mean to say that should we discus about this with her before marriage or not?

4 years ago

MS (Applied Psychology), Certified Hypnotherapist | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

review-stars 30 Positive Reviews

Depending upon the level of understanding yes you can discuss it with her before marriage.... and you can start by asking her future plans, her plans after marriage, and then eventually come to family planning.... or you can ask or start by asking does she like kids etc I give online sessions through Marham

4 years ago

MS (Applied Psychology), Certified Hypnotherapist | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

And I do not charge 5k my fee is very less you can check

4 years ago

Post Owner

can we discus about this with you in session

4 years ago

Yes please you can .... you are most welcome

4 years ago

Post Owner

ok 5k is too much

4 years ago

Post Owner

is this fear normal of being consumate or not? etx

4 years ago

Yes this fear is very normal and very common too ... i will try to explain why this fear occurs when you talk to me it’s difficult to explain all here

4 years ago

Post Owner

is it more like a penetration disorder? how penetration disorder can by solved.
i'll book appointment after quarantine days

4 years ago

Post Owner

ok i'll book after quarantine days

4 years ago

Sure you can book appointment whenever is good time for you I will try to explain the penetration disorder too but to me it is not that I m sure of it

4 years ago

Post Owner

what you mean not sure of it

4 years ago

It seems more Of a fear the rest I will know when I will talk to you and I will explain in some time will text here in an hour or so

4 years ago

Post Owner

ok w8ng

4 years ago

Penetration disorder occurs in females when the muscles are weak or any other underlying medical conditions are present so in your case it is not a penetration disorder

4 years ago

Post Owner

oh i thought its in males.. as a hindrance to penetrate

4 years ago

No dear it is in females I’m dealing with sexual issues since long and this penetration disorder does not relate to males. A female experiencing it can discomfort the partner in not allowing it and that too in females can be cured

4 years ago

Post Owner

so its a medical issue or psychological in females

4 years ago

It is both ways in females depending upon what is the history and underlying conditions

4 years ago

Post Owner

oki can you guide me how to make penile muscles strong? or corpus carvenosum

4 years ago

Male Kegel Exercises Workout
Squeeze your pelvic muscles and hold the contraction for 1-2 seconds.
Release slowly and relax for 1-2 seconds.
Perform up to 30 repetitions.
Rest one minute.
Perform three sets.
But I need to ask why you want that?

4 years ago

Post Owner

yea becz my penile muscles are weak and i m worried that could be factor too in future.. so..

4 years ago

Do these exercises it will help a lot Insha Allah in making the penile muscles strong

4 years ago

Post Owner

thanks can we do it by laying on ground

4 years ago

Yes you can

4 years ago

You can watch YouTube videos for tutorials

4 years ago

Post Owner

oki

4 years ago

Post Owner

mam is there any technique in psychology to make the process blood flow of arteries good to get erection?

4 years ago

Let me check that

4 years ago

You can start with any kind of exercises that will increase your blood flow to all parts of the body and to the tissues of that area which will give you better health of the organ

4 years ago

Post Owner

if you get to know about the exercise do let me know name

4 years ago

I told you about male kegel did you start that ??? I will tell the name in a while

4 years ago

Post Owner

yes doing it..

4 years ago

One is Kegel Exercises. Then is Pilates exercise which includes knee fallouts, supine foot raises, and pelvic curl. Then number three is Aerobic Exercises which includes boxing, rowing, cycling, and running

4 years ago

Post Owner

do you deal with couple for after marriage sexual acts? Can a couple take your consultation

4 years ago

Yes I do take consultations of couples too

4 years ago

Post Owner

pilates excercise is for abdominal muscles. how it can be help out?

4 years ago

Post Owner

I m doing it but in video they say it's for abdominal muscles

4 years ago

Dear abdomen stomach thighs they all are interconnected so strengthening of one strengthen the other ... if you focus closely it’s all parts of lower abdomen that get involved and for your satisfaction you can read too about it ... kegels pelvic floor muscles and strengthening Pilates all help in improving ejaculation time

4 years ago

Post Owner

erection ? or is there any separate exercise for it

4 years ago

No no ... these all help in every issue.... if you are not satisfied in starting then you can try to read something online about it and then chose from bunch of exercises or start with one only .... keep in mind that results will be visible after quite sometime as takes time to achieve what is required .... I hope this explain

4 years ago

Post Owner

I have already started pilates excercise. just asked so I know which will be useful for erection

4 years ago

Ok

4 years ago

Post Owner

madam if a person controls masturbation and then loses erection completely and get very less morning erection too.. so in this case how sex therapist like you can help you? What can you guide us for it to regain the erection

4 years ago

Are you doing exercises??? Kegels!!!!

4 years ago

Usually it does not happen like this if you have erection before that it just does not go away like this all of a sudden or even gradually .... to make it go away either anxiety depression or any other medical conditions may be present that make it go away .... so here it seems like may be you are worrying too much about it .... have you practised any of the below things that I guided you ????

4 years ago

My dear it does not change in a day Or two at least give it a month and with good healthy nutritious diet .... rest I can guide you further also on session if you can take it .... I’m trying my best to explain here to do stuff to regain erection.... I will guide you further in this regard

4 years ago

Post Owner

yes i do kegels sometimes .I dont do pilates as they werent possible.YEs i have little bit anxiety but i havent got when i specifically watched the video to get it.i do get morning one but not everyday.Is there any treatment in psychloogy or sex therapy?

4 years ago

Just do kegels leave the rest .... are you eating healthy nutritious diet? Can you take a session or not? Let me know

4 years ago

Post Owner

taking normal diet made at home.How to take session?Can you guide more about it in it

4 years ago

You can book an appointment through Marham or contact on my email mariasami@gmail.com... actually you are going through performance anxiety ... it happens as when someone is too conscious and thinking too much about the situation or things that how it will happen ... here you are anxious about how you will perform or ask your life partner to consummate etc so you need to release the anxiety with help

4 years ago

Post Owner

That's another Case but I want to get it normally too which I am not Getting. So if I take session can you tell me how you will guide.

4 years ago

Yes I need to explain few things to you which I’m unable to make you understand here ... and through counselling and also few daily tasks.... do not worry Insha Allah you will not regret it

4 years ago

Post Owner

oki

4 years ago

Post Owner

3 years ago

Yes the premarital counselling means introducing the concept of marriage what does it involve and how both of the partners are involved in it together to make it work.... how couples can communicate to improve the relationship, set realistic goals, share interest and activities, how to deal with each other’s expectations and develop conflict resolution skills... it helps to develop positive attitude towards the individual and the help that you are using ... whereas post marital or marital counselling is something that is approached after the marriage in case of conflicts anger issues relationship issues etc and mostly when the marriages are on the verge of destruction.... mostly it takes 8-10 sessions systematically over the period of 2 months .... but according to the response and understanding the no of sessions may vary

3 years ago

Yes it does deal with all kind of communication and relationship goals including romance intercourse etc .....

3 years ago

Post Owner

how about the concern I mentioned as if a groom is clueless how to intitate romance intimacy.. can psychologist counselor guide him steps for it.. specifically in an arranged marriage

3 years ago

Yes it does help the groom and the bride in every way to initiate romance intimacy and physical relationship etc ....

3 years ago

Post Owner

So do you counsel individuals on this? I know someone who is totally blank and he needs help on this
the groom

3 years ago

Post Owner

the groom never had a gf never had intimacy so he needs counselling on how to initiate romance and intimacy and little bit process way of it

3 years ago

Yes we do counsel about it .... you can take appointment by emailing me on this address mariasami@gmail.com

3 years ago

Post Owner

ok.

3 years ago

Post Owner

if i book apt what main things would you cover?

2 years ago

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2218 Positive Reviews

Aoa.. You can book an appointment through marham. tc

Post Owner

do you deal with male sexual issues.. as its kind of that

4 years ago

Post Owner

hey can a person discus 4 5 issues with u in one consultation

3 years ago

Post Owner

does psychologist helps in improving the sexual relationships if a person suffers from it

3 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

To feel anxious before marriage is normal, it is due to uncertainty and you dont know the person you are getting married to. You need to relax and focus on developing a close relationship with your partner everything will become easier.

Post Owner

yea right just curious how it will all happens as in arranged marriage

4 years ago

Post Owner

and how to ask for this act after marriage

4 years ago

Post Owner

does psychologist helps in improving the sexual relationships if a person suffers from it

3 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories