Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Guidance For Some Issues

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 25 years old, Lahore

I need to consult a doctor outside the clinic's premises preferably in a non crowded resutrant to seek help with some issues i've been facing lately. Going to a clinic just makes me feel like a patient and it really puts me off.The food is on me and ofcourse the fee too. Let know if you're comfortable with this thankyou!

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms Moafia Malik

Ms Moafia Malik - Psychologist

Masters (Applied Psychology), MS (Clinical Psychology), Certification (Hypnotherapy) | Lahore

review-stars

52 Positive Reviews

Dear client,
There is no crowd at our clinic permises..
And clinic atmosphere is more comfortable and peaceful rather than any resturant..
If you have some issues you must consult through Marham.

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh

Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh - Clinical Psychologist

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

78 Positive Reviews

well there is no rush whereever you visit n its okay why such stigma and second sessions are always private n one on one.

Member of Marham-Forum

Then You can make an appointment through marham and can take online session.

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ms. Zahra Gillani

Ms. Zahra Gillani - Psychologist

MS (Psychology), Diploma in Professional Clinical Psychology, Neuro Linguistic Program NLP Course | Islamabad

review-stars

46 Positive Reviews

I'll suggest you consult someone online. cause there are some professional ethics which are to followed. and counseling for ur issue in a restaurant environment is not appropriate.

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

Dear worried person, I can understand your feelings. you can consult through marham.pk online video clinic instead of visiting at the hospital. if you need any help you can also consult me through marham.pk online video clinic by booking an appointment at 042-32591427, any time you want.

Member of Marham-Forum

It's really sad to see that professional ethics can outweigh a client's comfort. I just wanted it all to happen in a casual setting, but I forgot you all are PROFESSIONALS :) I guess i'm better off on my own thanks .....

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Dr. Amber Firdous

Dr. Amber Firdous - Psychologist

MS, PHD, PGD | Gujranwala

review-stars

70 Positive Reviews

u should visit a clinic because that's most safer place for you rather than a restaurant. don't hesitate to meet a psychologist bcz everyone have some issues in his life n he or she can needs counseling n guidance

Psychologist in Lahore - Squadron Leader Ahmed Salman

Squadron Leader Ahmed Salman - Psychologist

Masters in Psychology, Diploma in Clinical Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology (Continue) | Lahore

review-stars

993 Positive Reviews

Yes, please. You can contact me through marham.pk
Meeting point will be befitting for you.

Psychologist in Lahore - Samad Khan

Samad Khan - Psychologist

Diploma Counselling (CPCAB) UK, Hypnotist (NGH) USA | Lahore

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

Dear brother you are more than welcome to be in touch and book an appointment, with assurance that your session will be held at a conducive environment for you to express your concerns at ease

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

You will improve with a few therapeutic sessions as needed

https://www.facebook.com/peculiarcoach/

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories