Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on He Has Suddenly Became Silent, Disturbed And Sleepless At Night.

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Male, 12 years old, Islamabad

School (He is in 6th grade): 1. On return back with me, he complained about bullying of his friend in class. We parents have taken up the case with the school. 2. He was feeling pressure of exams in the school. We have informed the schools and our son that whatever is easy for him, he will do the exam; nothing more. 3. He complained about stomachache and later developed throat infection and fever. We have started antibiotic treatment prescribed by a doctor.

Neighborhood: He is not now playing with his friends.

At home: He is facing difficulty in sleeping. Before taking up case with school, he used to tremble while sleep. He dreamed about spiky shapes and feeling confused.

Psychologist in Lahore - Maria Amin Bhatti

Maria Amin Bhatti - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), MSc (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

kindly consult a clinical psychologist

Psychologist in Lahore - Saba Ahmed

Saba Ahmed - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

Detail information ia required since how ling he suffer in this issue??

Psychologist in Dera Ismail Khan - Maryam Siddique

Maryam Siddique - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), M.Phil (Clinical Psychology) | Dera Ismail Khan

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

detailed history needed... counseling and psychotherapy is very helpful in these situations... you can contact me..
clinicalpsychologist388@yahoo.com

Psychologist in Lahore - Aisha Khan

Aisha Khan - Psychologist

M.Sc General Psychology, Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

you should immediately consult a child clinical psychologist. you can also consult me as child clinical therapist. he need consultation as soon as possible. child can't say anything he talk through physical issues

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

Detailed history is needed for proper diagnosis and treatment.
Better is to take appointment through marham

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2211 Positive Reviews

Aoa.. you can book an appointment through Marham. take care

Member of Marham-Forum

This seems like your child is sensitive. but there is much more thing inside him.
consult psychiatrist or psychologist.

Psychologist in Multan - Dr. Sajid Hussain

Dr. Sajid Hussain - Psychologist

M.A Philosophy, PhD (Cognitive Science) | Multan

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

Dear Parents,
1. This is very unfortunate in our society that bullying on useless things has become a daily activity for the ill-minded people (including mature people with such bullying attitude). No one discourages this problem at the workplace, however, very little effort is being done at the school level.  Let me share a story which you need to share with your kids: Once there was a man who was passing by a village, few villagers came to him and bullied him. After witnessing this scene for a while, the man asked villagers, are you done with bullying? can I go now as I have to go to another village? The villagers were astonished why this man is not reacting and not showing any sign of ANGER? They asked that man why are you not reacting? The man said you are giving me ANGER which I don't want to take, please distribute this ANGER/Bullying among yourself as I have nothing to do with your opinion, I only take an act of kindness.2. Tell your son to explore his area of interest and carry that interest and master his skills in it. Don't think of Competition as competition is a rat-race. He should enhance his intellect in order to excel in his interesting area of study, rest is meaningless. 3. Being a mother/father you should consult me for your children's sleep and extrovert activities. 
Nature gives everyone a fair chance to live in peace & prosperity, avail this chance by channelizing your mental energy towards a peaceful life. May God be with you!  

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms Shahida Iftikhar

Ms Shahida Iftikhar - Psychologist

M.Sc Psychology, Humanistic Counseling CPCAB UK, Qualified Cognitive Behavior Therapist | Rawalpindi

review-stars

61 Positive Reviews

It sounds as he is emotionally abused and hurt.He needs an immediate help and support to talk about it. You may book an appointment through Marham to take at least 8 sessions.

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

Dear parent I can understand your feelings. i don't want to label anything yet it is recommended and preferable if you can consult me and discuss the matter. being a clinical psychologist and school counselor I am sure that your child will be back to his life feeling more worthy, happier and healthier emotionally, physically and mentally.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories