Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on I Feel Fear Of Death, Heart Attack,any Thing Going To Be Wrong I Feel Sadness All The Day

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 25, Karachi

I feel fear of death, heart attack,any thing going to be wrong I feel sadness all the day. I have stopped going outside the home I thing if I go I well die. I have take medicines of anxiety, gastro and also take sessions of anxiety control.still I have same problem

Psychologist in Gujrat - Ms. Ahmreen Akhtar

Ms. Ahmreen Akhtar - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Gujrat

review-stars

16 Positive Reviews

book a session

Member of Marham-Forum

You should find the cause of your anxiety and take different techniques to overcome your anxiety.

Member of Marham-Forum

Kindly take cognitive behavior therapy session its panic attack symptoms your symptoms easily reduced in 8 session.
If you take CBT therapy plz book online appointment

Post Owner

mene CBT K 8 session liye hain ab b yahi hal hai mera or ak zone pasa howa hun bahr jane se dar lagta hai or ghr p b hota hun tab b isi hal me hota hun or 24gante aisa hi rehta hun

3 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Syed Khursheed Javaid

Syed Khursheed Javaid - Psychologist

M.Sc (Psychology) UK, C.A.S.A.C (Credential Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor) New York (USA), Certification in Motivational Enhancement Therapy New York USA | Karachi

review-stars

64 Positive Reviews

this is called Phobic Anxiety it is a kind of Maladaptive learning. A good Cognitive Behavior therapist can help you for remedy

Psychologist in Lahore - Unsa Waqar

Unsa Waqar - Psychologist

MSC Applied Psychology, Child Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

book an appointmnt for proper consultation

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Shagufta Mukhtar

Ms. Shagufta Mukhtar - Psychologist

Msc Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

Book your Appointment through Marham. Pk

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Ms Shamaila Ijaz

Dr. Ms Shamaila Ijaz - Psychologist

ADCP, Health Psychologist, Existential Therapist | Lahore

review-stars

70 Positive Reviews

If u r taking sessions then not doing proper exercises given by the Psychologist. Sessions lena matlab lecture lena aur phir homework karna. bohat loog kehtay, "hum theek nahi ho rahey", homework kay begair koi theek nahi hota.

Psychologist in Lahore - Nilam Mukhtar

Nilam Mukhtar - Psychologist

BS Applied Psychology, MS Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

45 Positive Reviews

kb c yh problem apko....???

Post Owner

from 3years

3 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Then you have not taken proper sessions. You need proper sessions and you will be ok. You can contact me through this app or on my what's app 042-32591427, . To discuss your case in details. And always take medicines with therapy because alone they are of no use and sometimes therapy is enough.

Psychologist in Toba Tek Singh - Arjmand Naz

Arjmand Naz - Psychologist

M.sc (Applied Psychology), ADCP (Advance diploma in Clinical Psychology) , MS Clinical Psychology | Toba Tek Singh

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

The Problem is that Client Conduct one Session and After that they think its not going to work and Quit session That's Totally wrong You Should Take Continuously 4 5 Session and Also Need to Strictly follow the Instructions of Psychologist healthy diet exercise and Relaxation techniques then you will feel better Because in First 2 Sessions Psychologist take History then Analyse your problem then further this procedure goes on Smoothly with the cooperation of Client so kindly Cooperate with your Psychologist he/she will do best for mental health betterment so Book Your Session through Marham.pk

Post Owner

i have taken 8 sessions dear and i have some changes but from 4th session i am strucked i the same conditions and not going out side my comfort zone because of fear and doing same things no more changes..i want normal life

3 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Sumaiyya Shahood Hashmi

Sumaiyya Shahood Hashmi - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), M.Phil Clinical Psychology | Karachi

Well, first of all, it's very hard to go through such situations. Anyone can handle easy situation but this is tough one. In order to establish the therapeutic effect, one can start working through therapies which will direct stress management skills through meditation at first. Secondly, it is significant to acknowledge that the symptoms demand consistency in sessions. Where you will feel safe to share. Please feel free to consult anytime.

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Maida Ashraf

Ms. Maida Ashraf - Psychologist

MSc Clinical in Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology, ADCP (Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

Maida Ashraf
Consultant psychologist
042-32591427,
042-32591427,
Psychological problems are always life disturbing. Counselling and therapy is the only way to get rid of it.
It is a 100% affective but slow and countinous process to follow.
Get rid of your psychological problems and live a better healthy life with pure confidence.
Complete your treatment plans with psych counselling clinic
Book your appointment now
https://www.google.com.pk/search?q=Psych+counselling+clinic&ludocid=042-32591427, &lpsid=042-32591427, &source=sh/x/localposts&lsig=AB86z5XRAbWsQW7F4-J338zDWSsV&ibp=gwp;0,10

Psychologist in Multan - Mohsin Abbas

Mohsin Abbas - Psychologist

MPhil Psychology ISP | Multan

review-stars

166 Positive Reviews

you just have fear of death and its not a severe disease you must take regular sessions with psychologist through marham or visit near you.

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Sadia Yaqub

Ms. Sadia Yaqub - Psychologist

M.Sc Applied Psychology, Mphil Applied Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

dear kb sy h app ko yeh issue? kitny session ly chuky hain? detail history required. app ko proper therapy session k zarorat h. app contact kr skty hain mujh sy. I will help you.

Post Owner

from 3 years and phele bhi 4 5 sessions le chuka hun and now continue 8 sessions liye hain or har week me ak din leta hun or proper work kr raha hun likin me ak zone me pasa howa hun normal life nhi hai har kam dar dar k or panic me krta hun control nhi kr pata or jab control krta hun to mera dehan kam k bajay ye sochne me hota hai k me ab girjaua or phr mar jauga me ab nhi bach skta mue heart attack horha hai. 24gante yahi soch rehta hai

3 years ago

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Fizzah Tahir

Ms. Fizzah Tahir - Psychologist

BS in Behavioral Sciences, Advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

You need proper sessions. Book your appointment please. Therapy will help you.

Psychologist in Karachi - Syed Khursheed Javaid

Syed Khursheed Javaid - Psychologist

M.Sc (Psychology) UK, C.A.S.A.C (Credential Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor) New York (USA), Certification in Motivational Enhancement Therapy New York USA | Karachi

review-stars

64 Positive Reviews

you might be having panic Anxiety with Depression. Don't hesitate and consult any therapist

Psychologist in Faisalabad - Ms Hafiza Iqra Riaz

Ms Hafiza Iqra Riaz - Psychologist

BS Clinical Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Faisalabad

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

You haven't provided the right history of your case. You need to aid a psychologist by giving your complete life's history. For this anxiety sessions are not enough you need to stitch yourself to one psychologist for a longer period of time and should open yourself in front of him/her. In this way you will be dealt properly. I would say if you want a session with me then book one online it would be really helpful indeed.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories