Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on I Remain Silent And Depress All The Time

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 20 years old, Lahore,valencia town

Hey there....im 20 years old ....university going student ....i live in hostel ...i have a seperate room as i dont feel comfortable with anyone....i actually im really tired of listening from people that why u fo not speak at all ...even my family says why dont u speak ....im not intrrested in any of my family issues or else i just stay alone even i go to my family for just a day in a month....actually my mother was divorced and she get seperated from my father whrn i was 2 years old and the. She didnt met ne ...i have 3 sibblings and my father has a second wife she had also 3babies. ...we are total 7 ....my other 3 sibblings are elder than me....i had faced many problrms in childhood because of my step mother and my father is also a serious man i font speak at all with him....i feel afraid of people i dont know why ...even i have no friends in university as a feel they just use u and are not sincere.....i dont know how to change myself. ....what to speak

Psychologist in Lahore - Shajra Kanwal

Shajra Kanwal - Psychologist

BS (Psychology), Advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

u need counseling or online session contact me through Marham

Psychologist in Multan - Mohsin Abbas

Mohsin Abbas - Psychologist

MPhil Psychology ISP | Multan

review-stars

165 Positive Reviews

There are many things to evaluate so book an appointment of any psychologist and said it all

Psychologist in Karachi - Dr. Saria Rafiq

Dr. Saria Rafiq - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology) , PHD (Ongoing) | Karachi

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

You can make friends in university, participate in class talk about likes dislikes hobbies etc, koi kia sochyga yeh sochna chor do bus niklo ghomo phiro khud ba khudi confidence ayega

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

118 Positive Reviews

Dear worried person, I can understand your feelings and I can help you to stay positive and live a happy, healthy and peaceful life. if you want then you can consult me through Marham.pk online video Clinic.

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2196 Positive Reviews

Aoa dear client..I can undestand your feelings..you can call me through marham.I will help you all..take care

Psychologist in Lahore - Sumara Riaz

Sumara Riaz - Psychologist

BSC Psychology, Masters in Applied Psychology, Post Graduate Certification in Addictions and Mental Health, MACP | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Assalamoalaikum. It’s not your fault if you feel like this because you have gone through trauma in your childhood. Separation of parents in this early age leaves profound and long lasting effects on children’s minds. Then you had to stay with your step mother also. So what you are feeling and doing is quite normal in your situation. You just need counseling to get out of your comfort zone. All the rest will be ok. You can consult me through Marham.

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Iffat Rohail

Dr. Iffat Rohail - Psychologist

MSC (Applied Psychology), M.PHIL (Applied Psychology), PHD (Clinical Psychology) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

38 Positive Reviews

Every person has a potential to grow and you are a sensitive person. you need to accept the hard realities of your life. Live your present at optimum level and give your best. Just changing your thinking in a positive way will surely affect your feelings. Nobody is perfect and all of us have limitations.
Stop self pity and then see the wonders of your worthy self. Be positive and be yourself.

Psychologist in Islamabad - Rabia Zaheer

Rabia Zaheer - Psychologist

MSC , PGD (Clinical Psychology), MS | Islamabad

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

Asalam o Alikum i am a consultant psychologist dealing with child and adolescent-adult related behavioral and psychological issues and one's day to day problems through in-person and online sessions. You can book your appointment accordingly.

Psychologist in Lahore - Ayesha Shahid Sheikh

Ayesha Shahid Sheikh - Psychologist

BS-Clinical Psychology, MS-Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

377 Positive Reviews

See a Clinical psychologist to work on your socialization skills. You can always acquire new skills if you want to bring a change in your personality.

Member of Marham-Forum

Hi Dr...
I am.looking a child physiologist for my 2.6 year daughter
Can I visit you
Pls reply thaks

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

change is the only constant thing in life

you are in need of an expert for some time

seek online or one to one clinic session

You will improve with a few therapeutic meetings as needed

https://www.facebook.com/peculiarcoach/

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)