Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Masturbation +psycho Query

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 25 years old, Lahore

I am suffering from this issue since my teen age which is ,i feel so much sexual desire since teen age but i couldnt fullfill that due to family reason . my this desire have reached to the most peak level from last few months .I m unable to marry bcz parents day you should earn first good amount like 30+ and they don't think for marriage right now.and I do masturbation for this then.i don't have good job right now ..hardly I can control is 5-7 days even though I try to fast pray namaz even then .guide me what to do?

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Dr. Amber Firdous

Dr. Amber Firdous - Psychologist

MS, PHD, PGD | Gujranwala

review-stars

70 Positive Reviews

it's a natural phenomena, but u can manage these thoughts by taking therapy. so consult a qualified clinical psychologist. Allah bless you

Post Owner

does this habbit goes with female gender too or is it only male gender hyper sexual now a days in pk?

3 years ago

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2160 Positive Reviews

Aoa...you can book an appointment .... through marham......

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

118 Positive Reviews

Dear worried person, according to your post it seems that your sexual deaires are high and you are unable to control it but you want to control it and at the same time you are looking for a good job. don't worry you can contact me through Marham.pk to solve your problems of masterbation, job related issues and other family issues.

Psychologist in Wah Cantt - Javeria Khalid Bajwa

Javeria Khalid Bajwa - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology, MSc Developmental Psychology | Wah Cantt

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

you can call me through marham and book an appointment for counseling/therapy session. we'll talk about it in detail and try to manage your issues. But beside it, i wanna tell you that having a sexual desire is a natural phenomena, one can't control or stop it by just pushing it. the more you push those thoughts the more forcefully they'lll come back. so try to manage it through proper counseling.

Its funny. A wise person said that it is impossible not to bring outer thoughts while praying, a person asked how its impossible, he said, the moment a person tries not to bring outer thoughts in prayers is actually bringing the thought of ''no outer thought in prayers''.

4 years ago

Post Owner

what is your fee for students

4 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Prof. Sabah Munir

Prof. Sabah Munir - Psychologist

BS (Psychology), MS (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

A. O. A u can contact me through marham u need counseling so u book an appointment.

Psychologist in Lahore - Sumara Riaz

Sumara Riaz - Psychologist

BSC Psychology, Masters in Applied Psychology, Post Graduate Certification in Addictions and Mental Health, MACP | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

I can understand how hard it is to overcome this kind of urge because it’s a natural instinct. But as we know our religion does not permit this kind of behaviour so we should try to avoid it, although it’s hard. That’s why our religion asks us to get marry as soon as we are baaligh. Alhumdulillah you are already regular in your prayers, just try to focus on Allah and ask for his help. Try to ask your parents to permit you for marriage because it’s the only solution. You are not suffering from any mental issue because it’s a natural thing and it’s hard to avoid. Pray for yourself, ask Allah to guide you and put mercy in your parents’ heart, so they let you get marry. May Allah have mercy on you!

thanks miss for your detailed reply.

As psychologist daniyal riaz mentioned that there are three basic needs of body i.e Food, Sleep & Sex/Love/Romance. I think the last need is pretty much ignored & there are several hurdles are made in the way of to it getting fulfilled in healthy, lawful, moral/ethical & in accordance with of any of the Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity & Isam).

Basic first & foremost purpose of marriage was, is & will be to fulfill sexual desires, which now has been restricted to what is called in west i.e Settle Down. They get marry only when they want to start family i.e getting kids.

This idea is kind of stuck is in parents & women heads too. They think only purpose of marriage is to start family & have kids. Having kids is secondary purpose. There is millions of childless couples, do they get separated/divorced, they don't have sexual intercourse or their sexual needs are vanished?

Some says, our boy/girl is studying, who is stopping from studying. There is a couple who has been married for twenty-five years & have two kids, does it means they only get intimated twice in twenty-five years of marriage. If they can adopt measures not to have kids after two, why can't young couple adopt such measures until their studies are completed or one get job etc.... which would be maximum four to five years. If one marries after puberty. At least in this way their desires are fulfilled in legal/sharai way.

Family of young groom can make arrangements of one new member in the family, they only need to get them separate room. There is no need of dowry/Jahaiz. Both the families can provide them what is needed for the room. There will be no extra expenses since they aren't having kids for three-five years. They can continue studies as regular, Only one change has happened that is the young woman has moved from her parents to her husband home, rest is normal. Her parents are paying college fee as if she have been in her parents home. Someone said that if we do early marriage of girls their husbands aren't in a position to pay her college/university fee, does marrying means her parents has totally abandoned her? Why can't they pay as usual? There didn't give her dowry.

Parents needs to consider it, as we are seeing 30years to even 40years old never-married women & men in our society.

Hope you get the gist of it.

4 years ago

Post Owner

does this habbit goes with female gender too or is it only male gender hyper sexual now a days in pk?

3 years ago

Post Owner

alhamdulillah I have controlled it alot but due to i am. facing too much precum leakage and reduced erection.. is it normal to have after stopping masturbation

3 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

you are in need of an expert for some time

seek online or one to one clinic session

You will improve with a few therapeutic meetings as needed

https://www.facebook.com/peculiarcoach/

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist