Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Memory Weakness

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 27, Quetta

I have a memory Weakness. I can not remember names of people ,thing etc. when someone says my name is this and a minute after I forget then repeat the same name again , a minute after I forgot, after several times I remember the name, but there is a very rare case that I do not forget any names after listening the first time. Also when there is a name or term or date in the books I read, I can't memorise easily. I am a student master in English Literature which need a strong memory because of which I am very upset. Even I forget the date and month of any events occured in past. When I am offering prayer I forgot most of the time the number of rakats even. This happens with me for more than 5 years. I did not take any medicines till now. If there is any medicine or natural food to eat or any routine, habits to change please leave your valuable suggestions If you need any further details you can ask me. Thanks Waris

Psychologist in Faisalabad - Ms. Muqadas Rajpot

Ms. Muqadas Rajpot - Psychologist

BS Hons (Behavioral Seciences) | Faisalabad

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

firstly you need relaxation therapy or then you need memory enhance games practice or therapy

Post Owner

thanks....what is relaxation therapy...I don't know about....
and can you suggest any game for memory enhancing

3 years ago

BS Hons (Behavioral Seciences) | Faisalabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 2 Positive Reviews

relaxing therapy k Lia session book kary or memory boster k Lia physical games b a sakti ha hide and see ki b geometric pattern counting wagra esi

3 years ago

Post Owner

what is the fee and how to contact to you

3 years ago

BS Hons (Behavioral Seciences) | Faisalabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 2 Positive Reviews

marham par name k sath profile search karly

3 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

your memory can be intact and get better. for this you need to take appointment properly and provide details to understand the issues

Psychologist in Lahore - Samad Khan

Samad Khan - Psychologist

Diploma Counselling (CPCAB) UK, Hypnotist (NGH) USA | Lahore

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

AOA
It seems that you may have over burdened yourself with numerous thoughts, may they be from the past or future.
Mental health counselling helps you to gradually come out of such a thought pattern
Pls book your counselling session through the platform of Marham for addressing your concerns.
Best Regards
Samad Khan
Mental Health Counsellor

Post Owner

Thanks...

3 years ago

Post Owner

can it be with that I can't concentrate fully when I talk with someone or watch something, different thoughts come to my mind and of which I can't fully concentrate.
any suggestion for it please to get full concentration while doing anything.

3 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Sanam Khalid

Sanam Khalid - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

55 Positive Reviews

if we talk about the condition of forgetting names of people and anything it is known as anomic aphasia. person having this condition cannot remember names or have difficulty in remembering names. but person who takes stress or have depression can also suffer with memory issue. you can consult a psychologist for detail discussion and get proper treatment. this might b a sign of early dementia.. or it might be happening because of stress or depression. so it will be better to consult a psychologist for detail discussion.
as per the suggestions you can take food which is in rich in vitamin and fatty acid. practice mindfulness and make your daily routine healthy.
regards

Post Owner

thanks ...what is "practice mindfulness"? please

3 years ago

MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (Applied Psychology) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 55 Positive Reviews

you can contact me here
sharewithsanam18@gmail.com
or you can search on insta or fb

3 years ago

MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (Applied Psychology) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 55 Positive Reviews

sharewithsanam18@gmail.com

3 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Zain Tahir

Ms. Zain Tahir - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology, BS Behavioral Sciences, Autism Certificate-03 | Lahore

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

This appears to be some underlying stressors which are with you since 5 years, and you haven't got any treatment for it yet. You need to book an appointment for proper counseling/therapy sessions. For daily life changes, try to take notes, write quick bullets/summaries of events and names in a handy diary or even on notepad of your phone. Practice mindfulness, you're basically experience absent mindedness, as per the symptoms you've discussed here. Try relaxation exercises, and good water intake

Post Owner

thank you very much...what are relaxation exercises?
can you elaborate how I am mindfulness and absent minded please

3 years ago

Post Owner

Can you forward my msg please to the patient who asked about "sleeping disorder" 10 hours before and you commented on that post because I am unable to comment on that post.
say to him that this person want to contact you please
wariskhane2@gmail.com
Thanks

3 years ago

Psychologist in Islamabad - Farida Ishaq

Farida Ishaq - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology , PGD (Diploma in Clinical Psychology ), M.Sc ( Clinical Psychology ) | Islamabad

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

u need proper psychotherapy session
book your appointment for online congratulation

Post Owner

thanks...what is psychotherapy session? please

3 years ago

Psychologist in Faisalabad - Ms Hafiza Iqra Riaz

Ms Hafiza Iqra Riaz - Psychologist

BS Clinical Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Faisalabad

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

There are some stressors that are leading you towards this short time memory losses. You should consult a professional psychologist on this. Book a session with me for furthur details.

Post Owner

Thanks ...how to book session with you and what is the fee ...please

3 years ago

Post Owner

Can you forward my msg please to the patient who asked about "sleeping disorder" 10 hours before and you commented on that post because I am unable to comment on that post.
say to him that this person want to contact you please
wariskhane2@gmail.com
Thanks

3 years ago

Post Owner

or if you can forward my msg please and post it on that post

3 years ago

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Nazish

Ms. Nazish - Psychologist

M.Sc Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

53 Positive Reviews

Memory issues have different reasons,like it my be due to overwhelming thoughts in your mind ,due to stress,depression etc or it might be some other problem . so to rule out what is the main issue behind your this condition you need to talk about it properly through booking a session for yourself.

Post Owner

thanks ....how to get out of depression? any food, excercise, habit, sleep duration, etc what do you suggest?

3 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories