Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Mental Health

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Female, 30 years old, Karachi

Emotionally the person has gone through mental stress for the last 6-7 yrs for fighting for marriage with parents to unhappy marriage and unsupportive in-laws to the point that she is now emotionally distressed and do not have anyone to share her feelings with. Currently is pregnant with two kids age 3 and 1. She has low patience now and looses her temper easily. Often her anger comes out on the elder child resulting in shouting and beating. Going to the doc is not an option right now hence need some other kind of advice.

Psychologist in Toba Tek Singh - Arjmand Naz

Arjmand Naz - Psychologist

M.sc (Applied Psychology), ADCP (Advance diploma in Clinical Psychology) , MS Clinical Psychology | Toba Tek Singh

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

She needs to consult Psychologist you can avail this opportunity easily sitting at your own place so book your online appointment with Marham.pk

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2222 Positive Reviews

Aoa dear.. you can call me through marham..I will help you all..take care

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Sana Munawar

Sana Munawar - Psychologist

MSc (Clinical Psychology) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

She is having relationship crisis and issues so she must take relationship and anger management counselling sessions. She will be fine after that. You can book your appointment on marham.pk with me for online counselling session. I am online psychologist and counsellor from last 5 years at therapy website and mental health helpline.

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ms Shaffaq Imran

Ms Shaffaq Imran - Psychologist

| MS (Clinical Psychology) | EMDR certification | (EMDR Pakistan) | NLP certification | (NFNLP USA) Hypnosis certification (NGH USA) | Islamabad

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Would online therapy sessions be feasible for the person?

Psychologist in Karachi - Safya Batool

Safya Batool - Psychologist

MSc (Applied psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

She needs proper professional help which can help her to out of her stress to manage it effectively.
She may contact me for psychological help via coordinating with marham.pk

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

You will improve with a few therapeutic sessions as needed

https://www.facebook.com/peculiarcoach/

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories