Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Mental Illness

person-avatar

Asking for Mother, Female, 35 years old, sialkot

she harm herself so badly and think thay everyone is against her... she is not good mentally i have attached the picture how she harm herself

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh

Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh - Clinical Psychologist

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

77 Positive Reviews

she is may b paranoid you need to consult some psychiatrist immediately and put her on medication plus therapy sessions

Psychologist in Lahore - Squadron Leader Ahmed Salman

Squadron Leader Ahmed Salman - Psychologist

Masters in Psychology, Diploma in Clinical Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology (Continue) | Lahore

review-stars

974 Positive Reviews

plz take her to a doctor. she needs medication.

Psychologist in Karachi - Hira Saeed

Hira Saeed - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Karachi

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

If she actually harm herself & trying to attempt suicide then do not wait for anything. Admit her to the Hospital as soon as possible.

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms Moafia Malik

Ms Moafia Malik - Psychologist

Masters (Applied Psychology), MS (Clinical Psychology), Certification (Hypnotherapy) | Lahore

review-stars

52 Positive Reviews

You already consult with any psychiatrist or psychologist??
She must need a proper psychotherapy session.. You can book an appointment through marham.

Post Owner

i can't people out here illiterate my father is also not supporting its quite difficult for me to tell and ask anyone for help that's why put a comment here so that i can get any clue

4 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms Moafia Malik
Ms Moafia Malik - Psychologist

Masters (Applied Psychology), MS (Clinical Psychology), Certification (Hypnotherapy) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 52 Positive Reviews

If her issue lead to severe illness you must visit and engage her sessions. InshAllah problem will be resloved.

4 years ago

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms Areej Fatima

Ms Areej Fatima - Psychologist

Advanced Diploma (Clinical Psychology) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

23 Positive Reviews

Hi!
I am sad to hear about your mother's health. I have dealt with many clients who are suffering from DELIBERATE SELFHARM. You can contact me through this platform. InshAllah we'll discuss the issues and will resolve them too.
Regards,
Clinical Psychologist,
Areej Fatima

Post Owner

how can i contact please give me some information.... i am in sialkot

4 years ago

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms Areej Fatima
Ms Areej Fatima - Psychologist

Advanced Diploma (Clinical Psychology) | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

review-stars 23 Positive Reviews

Hi!
I am an Online consultant. you can ask MARHAM.PK to contact me.
Thanks!

4 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

118 Positive Reviews

Dear worried person, I can understand your feelings, according to your post it seems like your mother is going through a paranoid phase. it should be evaluated and treatment should be provided at the priority. you may consult me through marham.pk online video clinic or visit me at hospital for treatment.

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2196 Positive Reviews

Aoa dear.. you can call me through marham..I will help you .take care...

Member of Marham-Forum

She needs consultation, It looks she is having paranoid behavior, but detail session will reveal her complete problem.
I am online psychologist and counselor at marham.pk, 7cups.com and at Umang. You can book your mother's appointment for online consultation with me on this forum.

Psychologist in Lahore - Samad Khan

Samad Khan - Psychologist

Diploma Counselling (CPCAB) UK, Hypnotist (NGH) USA | Lahore

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

She needs to be kept with the caretaker and should without any waste of time be taken to the Psychological/ Doctor for treatment

Member of Marham-Forum

y'all thank you so much for the response ibhve talked to my father and he is really not understanding the situation but i will try my best bcz i think this situation is quite serious bcz she is ocd patient tho..... she is is in deep depression and when she is angry.... she keep asking to her divorce but when she is in senses she is alright i am quite confuse.... about thus situation if anyone can tell what this problem is actually i will try to provide some medication....and ocd thing effect on my little brother tho. thank you for you time i really appreciate... god bless you all.

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

She urgently needs hospitalization and admission for assessment and care

will improve with proper treatment as needed

https://www.facebook.com/peculiarcoach/

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories