Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Mentally Sick

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 23 years old, Lahore

I think alot. Most of the time in a day i think about things which happened to me emotionally because of relations of friends, colleagues. My intellectual power decreases from time. I have problem matching my thinking with my words to speak, i blanked most of the times. I have to speak about something i cant speak i have no knowledge gathering in my mind. Forget about things which study, which i observe in a day routine. I cant understand what other is saying about something in discussion. I cant explain any things properly, most of the time people asked what u said because of my speech that i cant properly convey them. I want to have a good career, want to have a good relations. I always become depressed. Lot of people are now away from me. I have nothing, no humor, no knowledge, blank mind, low understanding of people statements, no confidence.

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Dr. Amber Firdous

Dr. Amber Firdous - Psychologist

MS, PHD, PGD | Gujranwala

review-stars

70 Positive Reviews

u r anxious, these symptoms easily cure within few sessions. don't worry and get appointment through marham. May Allah bless you

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2222 Positive Reviews

Aoa Dear..you can call me through marham..I will help you all.......... tc

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

its seems you have so many thoughts in your mind at the same time due to which you get confused. you can consult me through Marham.pk online Clinic and I will help you to get rid of your problem.

Psychologist in Lahore - Prof. Sabah Munir

Prof. Sabah Munir - Psychologist

BS (Psychology), MS (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

These symptoms are easily curable it's just like u are anxious and it is curable in few sessions u can call me through matham. Pk and take a appointment for session bcz for ur betterment proper sessions are very important.

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms Saba Shabbir Sheikh

Ms Saba Shabbir Sheikh - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), MSC (Clinical Psychology), Advance Diploma Clinical Psychology (ADCP) | Lahore

review-stars

31 Positive Reviews

Kindly consult at clinic Punjab medical center jail road Lahore for better guidance and treatment

Psychologist in Karachi - Aisha Akhlaq

Aisha Akhlaq - Psychologist

BS(Psychology), MPhil(Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

There are lots of issues mentioned in the post.
To be more specific, be able to make proper goals set a meeting with an expert, or talk here

Psychologist in Lahore - Fidak Zahra

Fidak Zahra - Psychologist

BS (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

17 Positive Reviews

U just need a proper session of counselling with a counselling expert and things will be under control inshaAllah. U can book appointment with me through marham.

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

you are in need of an expert for some time

seek online or one to one clinic session

You will improve with a few therapeutic meetings as needed

https://www.facebook.com/peculiarcoach/

Regards,
Clinical Psychologist and Nutritional Advisor

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment