Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Might Be Psychosis

person-avatar

Asking for Brother, Male, 22 years old, Lahore

A.o.A My Brother is suffering from severe illness, he cut himself from the socielty and limits himself to his room only, he does not meet with the sibllings as well. He gets angry if something is said against his nature, As per him there is some group of people who is controlling him, watching him, knows all about him, that group shows him signs every where., and he thinks there is some threat, there is some danger. he stops coming out of house. watch movies all the night and explains us that movies help him in defeating those threats , and with the help of movies he knows whats going to be happen next. this situation last for years, even he have to left university as well, as he think students are mocking at me and every body arround is spiting at him. just to make him angry. he do have panic attacks in which he destroy the complete house hold items and ask the parents tell me that you guys are hidding from me. He also started taking drugs of high intensity, after bearing this all

Psychologist in Lahore - Tahira Maalik

Tahira Maalik - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), ADCP (Advanced Diploma In Clinical Psychology), NLP (Hypnotherapist), MSc Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

180 Positive Reviews

you can visit my clinic for assessment and further management plan.

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear, You need to consult from a qualified Psychiatrist primarily, he may need to be hospitalized under a team of psychiatrists and psychologists.
Regards

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Saman Chaudhry

Ms. Saman Chaudhry - Psychologist

MS (Clinical psychology), PGD , TCP, PCCP | Lahore

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

These symptoms may leads toward paranoid schizophrenia .if he is taking drugs on doctor prescription then u can bring him for psychotherapy and social skill training to overcome his social withdrawal and distorted thought pattern.

Post Owner

he became addicted to drugs, after bearing his this situation we sent him to rehabilitation center for 1 month, coming back from there , he was Fine for 1-2 months, then according to him, that group contacted him agian and he again restricted him self to the previous routine, but this time he was not that much violent as he was affraid that we may sent him to rehabilition agian, we are so helpless, when ever he go out, he fought with the people as he think they are looking at me, spitting at me. We all tried hard to ask him what actually is the problem with him. but he dictates us with the same story that one group is spyying on him and other group is protecting him. His beleif, arguments and knowledge is so strong, that we are confused that might be this is not his addiction, might be some anti group is destroying him. He is not ready for medical treatment and any sort of medical help. As he thought you guys are concidering me mad, thats why i dnt tell you people. what i m facing. I can come my self to discuss in detail the condition. Please feel my problem and guide me to the best, so that i can turn my brother back to normal life. Please

5 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Saman Chaudhry
Ms. Saman Chaudhry - Psychologist

MS (Clinical psychology), PGD , TCP, PCCP | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 9 Positive Reviews

Sure u can com for psychiatric and family history but for therapy he hav to com.my clients with this disorder are doing vry well in their professional n marital life but as its a life long treatment he has to be consistent in regular therapy sessions.

5 years ago

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Dr.Muryam Nawaz

Dr.Muryam Nawaz - Psychologist

PMDCP, MS(Clinical Psychology), M.A(Mentally Retarded Children) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

These are the signs of severe illness please do bring him to your nearest psychologist ASAP, either way leaving him alone or not get him well treated will left him in severe mental disorder.

Psychologist in Lahore - Nazia Bashir

Nazia Bashir - Psychologist

M,sc psychology, Advance DIploma in Clinical Psychology (ADCP) | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Ist of all ap is ko kisi psychtrist k pass le k jy ta k is ke anti psychotic start ho. Us k bd kisi b senior and experienced clinical psychologist ko visit kry. But 1st step is medication.. He is sufering from sever mental problem..

Member of Marham-Forum

he became addicted to drugs, after bearing his this situation we sent him to rehabilitation center for 1 month, coming back from there , he was Fine for 1-2 months, then according to him, that group contacted him agian and he again restricted him self to the previous routine, but this time he was not that much violent as he was affraid that we may sent him to rehabilition agian, we are so helpless, when ever he go out, he fought with the people as he think they are looking at me, spitting at me. We all tried hard to ask him what actually is the problem with him. but he dictates us with the same story that one group is spyying on him and other group is protecting him. His beleif, arguments and knowledge is so strong, that we are confused that might be this is not his addiction, might be some anti group is destroying him. He is not ready for medical treatment and any sort of medical help. As he thought you guys are concidering me mad, thats why i dnt tell you people. what i m facing. I can come my self to discuss in detail the condition. Please feel my problem and guide me to the best, so that i can turn my brother back to normal life. Please

It might be psychosis but he needs assessment session first then with proper psychological help he will learn the ways to manage his disease. You can visit me at Mid City for further help.

5 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Nida Ghani

Nida Ghani - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), BS (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

51 Positive Reviews

u need counseling session . visit me through marham

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms Saba Shabbir Sheikh

Ms Saba Shabbir Sheikh - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), MSC (Clinical Psychology), Advance Diploma Clinical Psychology (ADCP) | Lahore

review-stars

31 Positive Reviews

Yes it’s psychosis
Please consult

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

Hi

It is better to consult for his assessment, condition depends on history and there are many types of disorders that come under psychosis, maybe it is a paranoid personality disorder due to his age at the moment. This is not the right way to diagnose him without proper assessment. Better just seek a clinical appointment asap.

Thanks

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Ms Tehmina Yasser

Dr. Ms Tehmina Yasser - Clinical Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

DearYour brother's condition shows psychotic features. You have to consult a psychiatrist and give medicines or his symptoms will increase in severity day by day.

Psychologist in Lahore - Ayesha Shahid Sheikh

Ayesha Shahid Sheikh - Psychologist

BS-Clinical Psychology, MS-Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

377 Positive Reviews

The symptoms are of Schizophrenia. Consult a Psychiatrist ASAP for meds.

Psychologist in Multan - Mohsin Abbas

Mohsin Abbas - Psychologist

MPhil Psychology ISP | Multan

review-stars

166 Positive Reviews

You need to get him to the psychiatrist immediately.

General Physician in Karachi - Dr. Rais Burni

Dr. Rais Burni - General Physician

MBBS | Karachi

review-stars

151 Positive Reviews

He need phychiatrist n phscyologist too immediately.

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms Sabeeka Pervaiz

Ms Sabeeka Pervaiz - Psychologist

BS (Hons) Clinical Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

49 Positive Reviews

You can visit to discuss it in more detail,for assessment and management

Psychologist in Lahore - Mr. Ibrahim Siawash

Mr. Ibrahim Siawash - Psychologist

MS, Diploma in Hypnotherapist (USA), Diploma in Neurolinguistic Programming | Lahore

review-stars

27 Positive Reviews

Do make sure you take him to a psychiatrist as the symptoms seems severe. 

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Zainab Javed

Dr. Zainab Javed - Psychologist

M.Sc, M.Phil, ADCP, PhD | Lahore

review-stars

149 Positive Reviews

take him to psychiatrist asap

Psychologist in Lahore - Nida Ghani

Nida Ghani - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), BS (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

51 Positive Reviews

plz don not labelized him as a paycho.first need assessment then manage the symptoms

Psychologist in Lahore - Fidak Zahra

Fidak Zahra - Psychologist

BS (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

17 Positive Reviews

As the problem has became more complex due to usage of drugs.now u must take him to a rehabilitation center first because drugs may cause malbehaviour.

Psychologist in Karachi - Aisha Akhlaq

Aisha Akhlaq - Psychologist

BS(Psychology), MPhil(Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Your brother is going through a difficult phase, he needs support and help, support and love can be given by family, and for help please consult an expert who he can openly talk to and work with to help him resolve his problems

Member of Marham-Forum

i am an electrical engineer, i have to serve 4 days in a week each duty is 12hrs, Mon tued (8:00AM-8:00PM) & Wed, Thur (8:00PM-8:00AM) due to night duty i have to be awaken whole night ,when i reach at home then i sleep all the day, im short my routine gets disturbed, to perform monday duyt i cant sleep whole night, i dont know why, may be due to tension, but most of the time i try to calm myself but cant sleep then i have to perform full 12hrs duty with numb brain, and even sometimes in night duty i have spare time but i cant sleep like other people, please guide me how to handle it, while befor when i was doing 8:00AM -5:00PM job my sleep was normal, plz guide me thanks

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories