Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on My Childs Lack Of Confidence In Himself

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Male, 5 years old, Lahore

Ive noticed this prblm since a year now but as of now its getting serious my son of 4.5 year of age lacks self confidence whenever i starts to do something he says i can do it it couldnot b done by me etc i want to knowlw if he needs a psychiatrist i dnt knos why he feels low self esteem i always encourage him while doing work and playing but frm the very beginning he gives up easily and starts crying

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh

Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh - Clinical Psychologist

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

77 Positive Reviews

No u need clinical psychologist, may be there is shame and guilt or his confidence is shattered or someone has told him that he cannot kindly visit someone or you can visit me next week.

Psychologist in Karachi - Aisha Akhlaq

Aisha Akhlaq - Psychologist

BS(Psychology), MPhil(Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Please met an expert to figure out some issue

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2196 Positive Reviews

Aoa..you can book an appointment through marham..... or you can call me through marham..I will help you.tc

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

118 Positive Reviews

Dear concerned, there could be a lot of reasons responsible for this kind of child's behavior. this condition should be evaluated first to recommend coping mechanism. you can consult me through marham.pk online video clinic or visit me at hospital.

Member of Marham-Forum

You can book appointment through Marham . I am available in family hospital you can book appointment on this number. 042-32591427, 32

Psychologist in Lahore - Sana Tahir

Sana Tahir - Psychologist

Bachelors in Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

25 Positive Reviews

Nowadays children are under much more pressure then we understand. They are exposed to many things prematurely. However, this is the age where you can do a lot to helo your son learn that he is just as important as other kids. You jhst need to learn the ways you can help your child.

Psychologist in Lahore - Sameen Rehan

Sameen Rehan - Psychologist

BS (Psycology), Mphil (Counseling Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Children of this age mostly face these kind of issues . The key to resolve them is to give them encouragement, praise them on every effort how little it may be.
Never discuss their problems or matters in front of other people.
For example, do not discuss the problem with his Dadi or nani or even father in the child's presence.
Give him assurance that he can do any thing he wants to.
And most of all.. Celebrate his success

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

self-esteem builds confidence...it is psychological and can be improved with therapeutic sessions to seek training for your son

https://www.facebook.com/peculiarcoach/

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories