Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on No Sexual Drive

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 27 years old, Dubai

I'm married since April last year,but I don't feel urge for intercourse nor do I experience any excitement while having it. P.S. I'm on zoloft (anti depressant) for about 3-4 years and taking Yasmine due to irregular periods. I want to know if it's normal or there can be some reason for this. thanks.

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms Saba Shabbir Sheikh

Ms Saba Shabbir Sheikh - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), MSC (Clinical Psychology), Advance Diploma Clinical Psychology (ADCP) | Lahore

review-stars

31 Positive Reviews

kindly consult once

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh

Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh - Clinical Psychologist

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

78 Positive Reviews

well when you are suffering from depression you do have this very first thing to lose interest in sexual activities.
second i wonder as to why are u on this medication for 4 years like have you ever been to therapy sessions and always after a while medication changes but how come u continuing it for 4 years who has recommended u bcuz if u r taking anti depressants it should have worked for you naa. there could b so many factors attached to your this phase detailed history and prognosis is necessary.

Member of Marham-Forum

Aoa miss, kindly visit any hospital near by you ASAP

Psychologist in Lahore - Mr. Ibrahim Siawash

Mr. Ibrahim Siawash - Psychologist

MS, Diploma in Hypnotherapist (USA), Diploma in Neurolinguistic Programming | Lahore

review-stars

27 Positive Reviews

there could be many explanations. Depression causes low sex drive. also it takes time to trust someone and sex is the ultimate vulnerability. see a therapist. it's gonna be okay.

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Client,
It can be a symptom of Depression as well as it might be the side effect of the medication you are taking. Do consult a psychologist for online or face to face therapy. CBT has been shown through research to work best for the treatment of depression even you are on medication.
Do take appointment for psychotherapy.
Best Regards

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories