Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Pathological Jealousy

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 30 years old, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi

I am having problems which is now increasing day by day and I am getting aggressive in asking more of such questions related to my future partner's past and since I have negative past then I think my partner also might have done the same

Please advice me ASAP what to do because this is getting aggressive day by day and I get irritated with mood swings and torture by asking questions to my fiance about this daily several times

Member of Marham-Forum

Would you like to talk to a Psychologist through online consultation?
https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation

Post Owner

No physical appointmnent in Khi near stadium Road would be best

5 years ago

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/karachi/psychiatrist
Sir please see the list of psychiatrist in Karachi or call us at 042-32591427,

5 years ago

Post Owner

Can you please recommend best psychologist for this ASAP!

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

I have been following this conversation
I have a few suggestions
1, Department of clinical psychology Karachi university
2, institute of behavioral sciences
3. deptt of mental health DUHS
all details are available online

Post Owner

Can u recommend pls where to go to get this checked sir?

5 years ago

Please contact dr tahira yousaf
you can see her profile in comments above

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Ayesha Malik please help

Post Owner

Ayesha Malik can you please let me know what is the issue after reading the case and what is needed next to fix this permanently?

5 years ago

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2211 Positive Reviews

u can book an appointment....... INSHALLAH...everything will b fine...... u can call me...... phir discuss kerte hain.... ahista ahista behtari ajaaye gi

Post Owner

can u please tell me how much time does it take to get rid of pathological jealousy and is it curable??

5 years ago

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer
Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala | Book Appointment

review-stars 2211 Positive Reviews

yes......., curable.......

5 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tahira Yousaf

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tahira Yousaf - Psychologist

MSc, MPhil , PhD (Clinical Psychology), Diplomas in Complementary Therapies of Hypnosis, Diplomas in Complementary Therapies of NLP, Diplomas in Complementary Therapies of DBT | Karachi

review-stars

40 Positive Reviews

I see patients near Stadium. Clinic is in DHA. But you say you don't want physical appointment. Perhaps you can book one online and I'll see you.

Post Owner

Salaam mam no I wish to get checked physically not online so please tell me where do you sit near stadium? And when? Since I'm working Mon to Friday

5 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tahira Yousaf
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tahira Yousaf - Psychologist

MSc, MPhil , PhD (Clinical Psychology), Diplomas in Complementary Therapies of Hypnosis, Diplomas in Complementary Therapies of NLP, Diplomas in Complementary Therapies of DBT | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 40 Positive Reviews

Inside Naval Housing Scheme. I can give more details of Address or you can book an appointment for Saturday/Sunday. I'm available from 10am -12 noon (both days inside NHS).

5 years ago

Post Owner

Can u please send me clinic name where you sit and address of naval housing scheme mam? Is it near stadium one and can one come inside as only residents I guess are allowed?

5 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Rutaba Khan

Rutaba Khan - Psychologist

BS(Psychology),MPhil(Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

Dear,After reading your problem it seems like first you are still attached with your past and its effecting your present. And also your relationship with your partner. You need to take proper counselling through which you will able to learn detach yourself from your past and also techniques about improving your relationship as well. You may contact me if you want consultation and I also provide online consultation. Hope this email  founds helpful for you. 

Post Owner

Yes mam your right I'm attached to my past and also because of which connect those negative things with my partner and also think she has done the same can you tell me what is this called? And is it curable?

5 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Rutaba Khan
Rutaba Khan - Psychologist

BS(Psychology),MPhil(Clinical Psychology) | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 20 Positive Reviews

yes curable you can get out of it from therapy. If you are from Karachi can come to my clinic.

5 years ago

Post Owner

I'm residing at gulshan iqbal near stadium can you please let me know what is it that I have as an issue? Also where do you sit if in gulshan?

5 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Shoaib Ahmad

Shoaib Ahmad - Psychologist

M.Sc (Psychology), P.M.D.C (Clinical Psychology), Dip Psychology | Karachi

review-stars

154 Positive Reviews

Dear client our childhood experience form our perception and believes, some time we form false/wrong perceptions. so you need counseling sessions to develop a positive and realistic perception of life.

Psychologist in Bahawalpur - Zahid Aziz

Zahid Aziz - Psychologist

BS , MPhil (Applied Psychology) | Bahawalpur

review-stars

60 Positive Reviews

We need to Separate our Past from Present. Burden of Past wrong doings or mishaps infiltrate our Present Relationship. Catherasis , complete forgiveness is are important. Most important breaking the loop of asking questions again and agin like getting sedative by the answers. This loop is burning your life its important to give insights about your present condition to your partner ,so she may support you and help you recover your condition. Otherwise she may leave you. As your same questions can easily frustrate her. Because you ask a same questions so many times and listener get fatigued by fueling the same questions. Secondly you crave to know the answers. Because answees may give you relaxation. Which is i think ,we have to break.

Post Owner

hello sir how do we break the loop of daily repetitive questions being asked? what are measures to kill pathological jealousy?

5 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Iqra Sarfaraz

Iqra Sarfaraz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

Hello client, i read you message and its seems like you had very painful past experience and unforgettable too. Now you are making a connection with past experience with the new.. your behaviour might effect you future relationship.. You need to take therapy so that you will overcome your problem and make healthy relationship in future

Psychologist in Lahore - Ayesha Shahid Sheikh

Ayesha Shahid Sheikh - Psychologist

BS-Clinical Psychology, MS-Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

377 Positive Reviews

See your general physician first and get your self checked for any harmonal issues, if going on. At times, they can cause mood swings as well.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories