Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Personality Disorder,anger,stress, Depression, Suicidal Thoughts

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 20 years old, Lahore

I have personality disorder since my childhood. I never thought im a girl,i always feel that im a boy,i have all boyish habits, thoughts, emotions, feelings, choices,likes and dislikes but after growing up,i couldn't accept my girlish body,even my name,due to which i never feel happy, comfortable, relaxed&now i just want to change my body to get inner peace and happiness,my family isn't supported and understanding my problems,they aren't willing to get me to a psychiatrist,im a student and can't afford high fees of doctors,I'mffering from depression stress, anger,i also did attempt to suicide once. I just watched your interview with Dr.Ayesha Shahid so i just came here to put my question.Plz help me what should I have to do??

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Psychologist in Lahore - Sumara Riaz

Sumara Riaz - Psychologist

BSC Psychology, Masters in Applied Psychology, Post Graduate Certification in Addictions and Mental Health, MACP | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

I am so sorry to hear this! You have some psychological issues that need to resolve through psychotherapy. Make an appointment through Marham so we can have a detailed evaluation. After that we will be able to work on the problems you have. God bless you!

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

dear worried patient kindly contact me through Marham.pk online Clinic and I'll help you out.

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms Saba Shabbir Sheikh

Ms Saba Shabbir Sheikh - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), MSC (Clinical Psychology), Advance Diploma Clinical Psychology (ADCP) | Lahore

review-stars

31 Positive Reviews

Kindly consult
I will give you concession in fee

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

you are in need of an expert for some time

seek online or one to one clinic session

You will improve with a few therapeutic meetings as needed

https://www.facebook.com/peculiarcoach/

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist