Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Premature Ejaculation

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 27, Rawalpindi

A.o.a. Meri shadi ko 3 saal ho chukay han. Magr meri sexual life boht hi ziada harab ha. ma kafi problems face kr raha hu isi waja se. Sensitivity boht ziada ho gyi ha. timing 30 second b mushkil se hoti ha. 2 dafa alopethic doctrs se ilaaj kraa chuka hu.or 3 dfa hakeemo se b. magr 1 percent b fark nae pra aj tk. aarzi bs delay sprays use kr leta hu. koi pemanent ilaaj nae ha. tang aa chuka hu ma. Itna ameer b nahi hu k bar bar Doctors change krta rahu. please mri request ha k koi achi si permanent medicins btaa dayn senstivity k lia. ya acha doctor btaa dayn jo munasib ilaaj kr dayn. or jo affordable b hon. i will be very very thankful.

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Maria Bilal

Ms. Maria Bilal - Psychologist

MS (Applied Psychology), Certified Hypnotherapist | Rawalpindi

review-stars

30 Positive Reviews

Wsalam... jab ap dr ka pass ga tha to unho na koi reason to btya ho ga apka masla ka? Vo reason kia ha ka aisa Kiyn hota ha ??? How is your physical build? How much is height and weight? Where do you live? We psychologist don’t know about prescribing medicines. Rest of you can exercise and healthy and wear loose clothes these three things help also in improving the time for ejaculation.... and sometimes it is due to weakness you need eat healthy, then food that makes you physically strong go with date and banana milkshakes, then take proteins and eat eggs nuts and leafy vegetables... green vegetables in raw form.... so may be you unable to hold it just because you are internally weak to sustain the process .... and please let me know what dr diagnosed you with also hakeem????

Post Owner

i am very thankful to you for ansr. Doctor said it is weakness and gave me medicines. which were only available from that docter. But it does not work for me. Hakeem said that Your semen is thin. and this is over sensitivity also. he gave me medicines from hiw own and oil to apply daily. but nothings worked. i also feel weakness.. because my bones are always in pain. i got my all body parts too much tired if any of the body part involve in work more than 5 minutes. Kinldy help me.

4 years ago

MS (Applied Psychology), Certified Hypnotherapist | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

review-stars 30 Positive Reviews

You are physically weak... you just need good combination of multivitamins .... you can take vitaboost with milk, honey, dates, banana, nuts etc increase all these things in your diet... try to eat green salad with your meals ... take red beans, kaleji, proteins, eggs if desi that would be great .... Insha Allah with the passage of time you will feel great.... at least give 3 months to regain energy... also bring exercise in your routine start with 5 minutes ... do you have kids?

4 years ago

MS (Applied Psychology), Certified Hypnotherapist | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

Also tell me the name of the medicine that allopathic dr prescribed?

4 years ago

Post Owner

i live in Rawalpindi. wieght is 75kg. and hight is 5.7

4 years ago

Post Owner

I forgot the name of the medicines. These were of different and odd type of names.

4 years ago

Ok no issues try to start doing what I said

4 years ago

Post Owner

yes. 1 baby girl.

4 years ago

Post Owner

i am very thankful to you. you gave time. I will try my best to follow as you said. Thanks again. Allah may bless you and your family with happiness and peaceful life.

4 years ago

do you have email address need to discuss before consultation

4 years ago

mariasami@gmail.com

4 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

You ca take online session from me at Marham.Pk online video clinic and I'll help you as I've treated many sexual cases.

Psychologist in Lahore - Sana Waheed

Sana Waheed - Psychologist

MS (Health Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

23 Positive Reviews

You have physical weakness!

Suggestion:
You need to change your life style, means

-add multivitamins in intake
-add healthy diet in intake like dates, milk, banana etc
-add proteins
-add exercise in life style

for daily life management plan you can call and book appointment
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/psychologist/sana-waheed

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

Don't worry ap ka permanent solution homeopathy main hay ap appointment ya video consultation book krwai or apnay masly ka haal pai permanently

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories