Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Psychiatrist

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, Islamabad

Actually in mid of march i got mine and my son visa for uk to join my husbnd their but due to current situation we cannot go even we book our seats in first week of april but now every time i listen to news of corona i felt soo much tension that i feel pain in my chest so plz dr guide me sometimes i feel im ok then when i woke up in morning i again start feeling pain what should i do because my visa has some limitations so its necessary to me to go plz dr guide me what should i do when i start feeling pain in chest

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2223 Positive Reviews

Aoa dear.... You can call me through marham.. I will help you all dear.. take care

Psychologist in Lahore - Mr. Ibrahim Siawash

Mr. Ibrahim Siawash - Psychologist

MS, Diploma in Hypnotherapist (USA), Diploma in Neurolinguistic Programming | Lahore

review-stars

27 Positive Reviews

I understand how disappointed you must be feeling. Tell you mind that you have done all you can. this is beyond your control. just take a while to focus on what you can control like you food, water and excercise. also try meditation.

Psychologist in Islamabad - Dr. Qurrah Tul Ain

Dr. Qurrah Tul Ain - Psychologist

Ph.D* Clinical Psychology (Scholar), MS Speech Language Pathology & Therapy, MS (Clinical Psychology), PGD (Speech Therapy), PGD Forensic Psychology, CERT Clinical Hypnosis, CERT Cognitive Behavioral Therapy | Islamabad

review-stars

116 Positive Reviews

A.A. actually these all are symptoms of anxiety.. when u will excessively think about future related things then anxiety is resulted.. due to current circumstances of whole world, u are more anxious.. u r feeling helpless in this condition.. u should do deep breathing and daily one hour walk to maintain ur neurotransmitter balance.. there are some other techniques to overcome anxiety that I can suggest u after ur consultation session because for every person these are different according to symptoms, personality and stressors of patient..

Psychologist in Lahore - Samad Khan

Samad Khan - Psychologist

Diploma Counselling (CPCAB) UK, Hypnotist (NGH) USA | Lahore

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

AOA
State of anxiety is quite common these days due to the prevailing Corona virus scare. Chest pain could be due to the present situation in combination to the uncertainty of your going to the U.K
Such concerns are best resolved in the Counselling session.
You can book your Online Counselling session with me to address your issues through Marham.
Best Regards
Samad
042-32591427, 07

Psychologist in Lahore - Haleema Bibi

Haleema Bibi - Psychologist

| MS (Clinical Psychology) | MSc (Psychology) | Dip (Hypnotherapy) | Course (Counseling Psychology) | Course (Applied Behavior Analysis Therapy) | Course ( Speech Therapy) | Course ( NLP) | | Lahore

review-stars

43 Positive Reviews

aslam-o-aleikom dear first off all jut think about ur condition then Chang ur thought mean nagtive thought change in positive way call me through marham for detail guide

Psychologist in Lahore - Aasia Mujtaba

Aasia Mujtaba - Psychologist

MSC (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

it's normal to feel stress and anxiety in this condition but we need to turn it in something productive and effective.
learn relaxation techniques or meditation from YouTube.
plan out how you will use this time.learn some new skills. or polish the old one.
gv time to yourself.
spend productive time with your son.
this all will be over soon.
in sha Allah
take care.

Psychologist in Lahore - Aasia Mujtaba

Aasia Mujtaba - Psychologist

MSC (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

it's normal to feel stress and anxiety in this condition but we need to turn it in something productive and effective.
learn relaxation techniques or meditation from YouTube.
plan out how you will use this time.learn some new skills. or polish the old one.
gv time to yourself.
spend productive time with your son.
this all will be over soon.
in sha Allah
take care.

Psychologist in Karachi - Ms. Aisha Idris

Ms. Aisha Idris - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology | Karachi

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

According to your symptoms I can day that you are having severe anxiety which is understandable due to your situation. Please know that the situation is not under your control so your worries and constant fear will only worsen it. First, start with taking taking deep breaths to relax yourself whenever you have the aching. Pray if that makes you feel better do it more. Then instead of focusing on the problem start thinking about what solutions do you have. How bad do you think will it be if you don't go to UK in the first week of April?

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ramal Asgher

Ramal Asgher - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), CPD Certified Life Coach, Perinatal mental health therapist | Islamabad

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

Hi, This is because of feeling Panic and Anxiety. Let me help you to make you able to ground yourself and show you strength to get though this time. I can also guide you about Visa process.
Sending Healing and Peace

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ms. Sadaf Tafseer

Ms. Sadaf Tafseer - Psychologist

BS (Psychology) | Islamabad

review-stars

60 Positive Reviews

please be relaxed, it's not only your story but of many. Try some relaxation techniques to calm down yourself and generalize the situation. Other than this, try to convince yourself that it's a part of life and there are so many things which are unpredictable. So be relaxed and pray for the world as well as for yourself.
Thank you

Member of Marham-Forum

Thanku all doctors i will try IN SHA ALLAH do remember me in your prayers JAZAKALLAH

Member of Marham-Forum

Its all over the world corona is effecting every country so they will surely come up with solution bout visa problem. You are worrying about worries which leads to physical symptoms and psychological stress. Try to relax yourself you are not alone many people are stuck due to corona virus. Divert your attention and you will be able to deal with the situation only when its real. You cant deal with the situations that hasnt happen.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories