Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Psychiatrist Psychologist Gycnologist Nutritionist

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 22 years old, Sialkot

I've consult with a psychiatrist. I've depression only before/after my periods. Stressed bc of keto diet(when started) alot of stress in life but now I have a job but there's alot of confusion, forgetfulness, jese kho jana for a moment over and over again. I told him I've used fantasize during all my classes till age 12 but I can still lost myself during any class but not fantasies just thoughts. I used to have violence outbursts bc I lived such a life childhood sexual assaults, family drama disturbance, sleep disorders so I grown up with anger and I don't remember anything during outbursts. I feel like my past is fading except the bad memories, intrusives thoughts, images, memories I used to have but not for few years now they're back when I've pmdd+post depression before/after my periods, and alot of panic attacks during this period(no panic before just mild anxiety) doctor said to take citanew and rivotril, side effects are short but I know I might won't heel for months from the sid

Psychologist in Gujrat - Ms. Ahmreen Akhtar

Ms. Ahmreen Akhtar - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Gujrat

review-stars

16 Positive Reviews

these symptoms are very severe at this age of life u need a proper therapy book a session u need psyche help

Psychologist in Taxila - Ms. Uzma Nawaz

Ms. Uzma Nawaz - Psychologist

MSc Psychology | Taxila

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

talk in detail with psychologist, InshaAllah you will b out this bitter situation

Psychologist in Karachi - Sumaiyya Shahood Hashmi

Sumaiyya Shahood Hashmi - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), M.Phil Clinical Psychology | Karachi

You need a catharsis along with addressing traumas.
Feel free to consult I wish you have a healthy day.

Psychologist in Islamabad - Sabiha

Sabiha - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), ADCP (Advance Diploma In Clinical Psychology) | Islamabad

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

contact for solution

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Rakia Ashraf

Dr. Rakia Ashraf - Psychologist

BS (Hons.), Ms, PhD Scholar | Lahore

review-stars

15 Positive Reviews

Premenstrual Dysohoric disorder with Major Depressive Disorder can be best treated with psychotherapy.. Take sessions from clinical psychologist for management of symptoms..

Post Owner

how a psychologist will help me recover from it?

3 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Rakia Ashraf
Dr. Rakia Ashraf - Psychologist

BS (Hons.), Ms, PhD Scholar | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 15 Positive Reviews

Since it is a psychological issue so 2 professionals can help 1. Psychiatrist through medicines, but would have some side effects too if continued for long 2. Psychologist for psychotherapy that will help you through behavioral and cognitive interventions in order to change your behavior, unhelpful thoughts and thus mood.. This is the line of treatment followed worldwide.. I hope it addresses your concern

3 years ago

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Khadija Ashraf

Ms. Khadija Ashraf - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), MSc, Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

If its possible for you to visit the hospital then do let me know or u can book the video consultation, u need therapeutic session along with medications.

Psychologist in Karachi - Hina Arif

Hina Arif - Psychologist

Bachelors in Psychology, Masters in Clinical Psychology, Mphil | Karachi

review-stars

492 Positive Reviews

please take online video session InshaAllah you will feel better. ameen

Psychologist in Wah Cantt - Adeel Ahmad

Adeel Ahmad - Psychologist

Bs(Hons) Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Wah Cantt

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

Do discuss ur issues with mental health professionals (psychologist) for managing ur current condition through sessions.

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Zain Tahir

Ms. Zain Tahir - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology, BS Behavioral Sciences, Autism Certificate-03 | Lahore

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Book a session for therapy to feel better.

Psychologist in Lahore - Bushra Ejaz

Bushra Ejaz - Psychologist

Bs Honors in Applied Psychology, MS in Clinical Psychology, Advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

Consult a clinical psychologist for management of your issues.

Member of Marham-Forum

Do consult with a psychologist as soon as possible. Feel free to book an appointment.

Psychologist in Islamabad - Nosheen Nasir

Nosheen Nasir - Psychologist

BS, MS in Psychology | Islamabad

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

i can understand what have you been though.
as you mentioned you have an exensive history of problems you are facing.
i would recommend to book an appointment as it is necessary to resolve past experiences otherwise it will manifest itself into other problems. and also do continue with medication.
you can talk to me easily to ask anything at noshin.nasir17@gmail.com

Post Owner

Should I take citanew and rivotril? It's just I don't know if I can handle the side effects. The doctor said to continue citanew perhaps till my next session with any doctor which should be after 2 weeks

3 years ago

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Nazish

Ms. Nazish - Psychologist

M.Sc Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

53 Positive Reviews

Kindly book an appointment to resolve your issue so that it may not lead to severity... Dont get worry You may feel better inshaAllah.

Psychologist in Islamabad - Sadia Hashmi

Sadia Hashmi - Psychologist

MSC Counselling, Diploma in Counselling | Islamabad

We born and we live and in between we live many painful experiences which we never asked, but those expereinces become our biggest unwanted reality, and they over power our true self which we never realize untill pain is unbearable and unmanageable. we act under influence of pain and hurt we once have lived and now holding some where inside start hurting us in different forms of mental , physical, emotional disturbances, and if we keep ignoring them they start causing more harm in our life. in order to get free from our past we need to rebuilt our connection within and with our environment for that we need some external support /person who can help us walk on this bumpy road. Please take necessary step as soon as possible, you will free soon

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Nimra Bashir

Ms. Nimra Bashir - Psychologist

B.Sc (Psychology), M.Sc (Psychology), ADCP (Advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology) | Gujranwala

review-stars

15 Positive Reviews

As you mentioned that you've faced many major stressors in your life up till now, it's normal to get depressed in such circumstances. And premenstrual dysphoric disorder is also quite common in many females. But you can overcome it through proper consultation.
Anyhow, it seems that right now you're quite overwhelmed by stresses that you've faced in your past. Please consult any psycholgist for proper therapy sessions.
And for medications, continue using them if they're prescribed by any psychiatrist and if you feel that if issues are problematic to that extent that you can't handle. But continue therapy also, as that has long term benefits with fewer or no side effects.
You may also book an appointment with me through psy.nimrabashircheema@gmail.com

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/gujranwala/psychologist/ms-nimra-bashir

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Aaiza

Ms. Aaiza - Psychologist

BS (Hons) Applied Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

60 Positive Reviews

For online consultation book session at
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/psychologist/ms-aaiza by visiting my profile to lay down problem and then we formulate a management plan

Psychologist in Lahore - Squadron Leader Ahmed Salman

Squadron Leader Ahmed Salman - Psychologist

Masters in Psychology, Diploma in Clinical Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology (Continue) | Lahore

review-stars

997 Positive Reviews

AOA. For the speedy recovery of your psychological disorders, please do exercise / walk for 60 minutes in a day. Have sound sleep of 8 hours daily. Drink 12 glass of water / liquid daily. Eat balance diet n protein diets. Take regular counseling sessions from a clinical psychologist. Then do meditation twice a day that YOU ARE GETTING BETTER. For further help / online sessions contact me please thru marham.pk 042-32591427,

Post Owner

Thank you for your advice I try as much as I can but with time and pmdd I am not fully able to do things I want to do when I can tell exercise makes me so happy but still can't manage to do, maybe laziness but don't know clearly. I wish I would get treatment from you but your fee is out of my pocket right now but hope to see you in few months now.

3 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Asima Undleeb

Asst. Prof. Asima Undleeb - Psychologist

Advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology, M.SC Applied Psychology, Special Training in Addiction Treatment & Rehab | Lahore

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

You have mentioned so many problems collectively.1-pre/ post menstrual symptoms.2-sexual assaults 3-depression which can be due to sexual assault in childhood 4-anxiety 5-keto diet which itself creat lots of side effects.All the issues need to be discussed & resolved one by one after through assessment. Consultation is highly recommended.

Psychologist in Sialkot - Wajeeha Malik

Wajeeha Malik - Psychologist

Bs (Hons.) Psychology, Ms Clinical Psychology, Certified Nutritional Psychology, Certified CBT, EFT, DBT, Certified Graphologist, Certified NLP | Sialkot

review-stars

81 Positive Reviews

In your case consultation highly recommended..... U need to consult with a psychotherapist nd need to take proper sessions.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories