Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Psycho

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 25, lahore

how ti treat anxiety like if i have exam or anxiety my stomach keeps paining and i rush to washroom many times

Psychologist in Karachi - Rutaba Khan

Rutaba Khan - Psychologist

BS(Psychology),MPhil(Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

Through deep breathing ,it will give you instant relif .For permenant therapy will be helpful for you.
you can book apointment through Marham

Psychologist in Lahore - Iqra Mehwish

Iqra Mehwish - Psychologist

Masters in Clinical Psychology, ADCP (Advance diploma in Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

dear it can be managed through therapy. you can book an appointment through marham online

Psychologist in Islamabad - Romana Iqbal

Romana Iqbal - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology) | Islamabad

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

Assalamaolkum
you can learn to control these feelings of anxiety with practice, we have range of techniques available to address this. type of problem. You have to go through sessions to learn it under supervision first .
regards

Member of Marham-Forum

This anxiety is a common problem for many people. It could be managed through psychotherapy of the individual that how to deal in a healthy manner. You can book an appointment through marham.

Psychologist in Lahore - Aasia Mujtaba

Aasia Mujtaba - Psychologist

MSC (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

walk,exercise, deep breathing and meditation can help to reduce anxiety.
if it didn't work than work on your thoughts. As irrational thoughts are usually the main reason behind anxiety
take good care of yourself

Psychologist in Sialkot - Ms Samiya A Khawaja

Ms Samiya A Khawaja - Psychologist

Msc (Clinical Psychology), ADCP, MS (Clinical Psychology), Addiction Professional | Sialkot

review-stars

118 Positive Reviews

aoa.. as it appears to be exam anxiety and usually it gets over after exams but it still needs to be managed in the long run. for which I would agree with my colleagues' suggestion for seeking therapeutic sessions and one can not get better platform of professionals, than Marham.
regards

Member of Marham-Forum

it happens, most of us have this issue, so don't worry it's solution is very simple and easy. All you need to do is do be anxious, and keep yourself calm in stressful conditions. some diet modifications can also help and if needed therapeutic interventions can also be done.
thanks

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

Dear need your more symptoms and history to treat your problems so take appointment through marham for proper treatment inshaAllah your problems will be curable within a week or 2

Member of Marham-Forum

you need to practice relaxation techniques for physical symptoms and need to identify trigger, chain of thoughts. With help of professional psychologist you can learn to rationalize your thinking process that in turn will help in overcoming anxiety

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Maria Bilal

Ms. Maria Bilal - Psychologist

MS (Applied Psychology), Certified Hypnotherapist | Rawalpindi

review-stars

30 Positive Reviews

There are few ways to control anxiety you have to contact someone for sessions either here on Marham or go visit a psychologist at a clinic. It is highly treatable and controllable

Post Owner

sessions as in Therpay? can i learn it on utube

4 years ago

MS (Applied Psychology), Certified Hypnotherapist | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

review-stars 30 Positive Reviews

You can try YouTube but I’m not sure if it will work or not ? Rest you also need a GP for controlling your visits to washroom

4 years ago

Post Owner

tension ki wja sy visits hoty but washroom ni aata... stomachache hota

4 years ago

MS (Applied Psychology), Certified Hypnotherapist | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

review-stars 30 Positive Reviews

Yes I know you may need to consult a physician once and rest is psychological sessions which will help you to overcome the situation and handle it wisely.

4 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Ms Rehana Ruhy

Dr. Ms Rehana Ruhy - Psychologist

M.Sc (Applied Psychology), M.A (Special Education), Grand Master in Reiki, Diploma in NLP And Hypnosis Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

For to treat your anxiety and problems you have to book your appointment through Marham yes with deep breathing exercises, meditation and other Theraputic ways help you to reduce and manage your anxiety and we also work on your thoughts or way of thinking , thanks and stay blessed Ameen

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories