Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Psychological

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 39 years old, Karachi

I am an anxiety patient. I have been to cardiologist twice due to faintness and high heart rate but no avail. I have a severe fear of death, which is now disturbing my routine life. I am having an abdominal pain these days and I have got my Ultrasound, CBC, and Urine culture done but Alhamdolillah all ok. I have a severe fear of dying that I search for cancer symptoms whenever I get sick or ill. Same is the case time. Please help.

Psychologist in Lahore - Tahira Maalik

Tahira Maalik - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), ADCP (Advanced Diploma In Clinical Psychology), NLP (Hypnotherapist), MSc Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

180 Positive Reviews

u can visit my clinic, friendztable near nawaz sharief interchange.

Psychologist in Lahore - Squadron Leader Ahmed Salman

Squadron Leader Ahmed Salman - Psychologist

Masters in Psychology, Diploma in Clinical Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology (Continue) | Lahore

review-stars

981 Positive Reviews

AOA. Dear Friend. These are negative thoughts which are not based on reality. You must follow which is real. Every sickness may not be a cancer. Don't do overthinking. You should consult a psychologist or psychiatrist for evaluation and guidance. You should visit detail of psychologists from marham.pk or you may phone at 042-32591427,

Psychologist in Lahore - Squadron Leader Ahmed Salman

Squadron Leader Ahmed Salman - Psychologist

Masters in Psychology, Diploma in Clinical Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology (Continue) | Lahore

review-stars

981 Positive Reviews

AOA. Dear Friend. These are negative thoughts which are not based on reality. You must follow which is real. Every sickness may not be a cancer. Don't do overthinking. You should consult a psychologist or psychiatrist for evaluation and guidance. You should visit detail of psychologists from marham.pk or you may phone at 042-32591427,

Member of Marham-Forum

Your description sounds like you are experiencing symptoms of anxiety - perhaps you might be having panic attacks. Panic attacks can sometimes feel like there is something with your heart. If all medical tests are clear then the best thing is for us to do a psychological assessment. We can look at where your fear of death have come from and what is maintaining it. It sounds like you have some symptoms of health anxiety also. The best treatment for anxiety is for us to follow cognitive behavioural therapy - something which is an area of expertise of mine. If you are willing, book I for an assessment online and we can take it further. This is actually very common and it can get better if the patient is willing. Best wishesDr Kulsoom Malik 

Psychologist in Lahore - Zahra Kalsoom

Zahra Kalsoom - Psychologist

MSc (Applied Psychology) Diploma in Clinical Psychology, P.G.D in Speech & Language Therapy | Lahore

review-stars

41 Positive Reviews

Salam.Please.visit a.psychologist

Psychologist in Lahore - Ayesha Shahid Sheikh

Ayesha Shahid Sheikh - Psychologist

BS-Clinical Psychology, MS-Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

377 Positive Reviews

Your symptoms are clearly of anxiety , Consult a Clinical Psychologist in your area.

Psychologist in Lahore - Aasia Mujtaba

Aasia Mujtaba - Psychologist

MSC (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

first we need to rule it out is it phobia or panic attacks? the good news is this that both can be treatable with psychotherapy. do visit a clinical psychologist. TAKE ACTION to overcome this condition. good luck.

Member of Marham-Forum

you need to have an online appointment for detail history and detail examination. you can get yourself reviwed from you home.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories