Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Psychological

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Male, 7 years old, Lahore

My niece has recently started screaming very badly and my sis in law thinks she is having some problems. She screams so much that my younger niece gets scared and starts crying. Whenever asked about the reason she would always say that 'since baba doesnt come on time I am angry'. What can be the reason and how can it be tackled? Whom should we consult in Lahore?

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Psychologist in Lahore - Sumara Riaz

Sumara Riaz - Psychologist

BSC Psychology, Masters in Applied Psychology, Post Graduate Certification in Addictions and Mental Health, MACP | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Connection is the most important part of our life as being humans. She needs attention and connection, especially with her parents. Parents are our first connection with the world so there should be a lot of connection and attunement with kids so they can feel safe in the world. Try to give her as much time as you can.

Post Owner

Thankyou for your response! Can you please guide me as to whether I should consult a child psychologist or a general psychologist? And can you recommend a child psychologist in the former case.

4 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Sumara Riaz

Sumara Riaz - Psychologist

BSC Psychology, Masters in Applied Psychology, Post Graduate Certification in Addictions and Mental Health, MACP | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

I don’t think she needs any psychologist. All the what is needed to have connection. Try to understand her emotions and be tuned with them. Show compassion and validate her feelings. If you really want to see a psychologist then better is to have family counseling. So the whole family can understand the situation and work accordingly.

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms Saba Shabbir Sheikh

Ms Saba Shabbir Sheikh - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), MSC (Clinical Psychology), Advance Diploma Clinical Psychology (ADCP) | Lahore

review-stars

31 Positive Reviews

Kindly consult me in Punjab medical centre jail road
She is having behavioural problem

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

you are in need of an expert for some time

seek online or one to one clinic session for your niece

will improve with a few therapeutic meetings as needed

https://www.facebook.com/peculiarcoach/

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist