Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Psychological

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, States

I was part of a very toxic household for 4 years. Last time we were in the house the fight escalated to the point where my divorce was discussed and we left the house ASAP. During the last fight I started shivering and now whenever there’s a minute situation my heart beats really fast and my hands start shivering. Same happens if I don’t eat for long time. I have talked to two doctors one said my sugar dips and I need to eat sugar by at that moment. The other said I have anxiety and it’s more psychological.

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh

Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh - Clinical Psychologist

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

78 Positive Reviews

i guess the other reason is accurate in a way that after a particular situation u felt panicked and these are symptoms of panic attack the palpitations and shivering you need to go for psychotherapy.

Member of Marham-Forum

Mam mjy kuch din sy dimagi masla chl rha ha kbhi skon hota ha kbhi dimagi fazool sochna shuru krdeta ha or oktahat or logo sy bat na krny ka dil krta ha akely rehny ka dil krta ha or sakoon nai ata dil ko phr kuch dyr bd thek hojata hu or phr bd me easy hi hojata hun hafty sy horha ha me kisi activities me involve nai horha hun is wja sy or yhi stress ha mjh py ky agr esy hi situation rahi to kya kru ga kindly mjy bta dyn yh kya msla ha isky elawa or koi symptom nai aty bs yahi hen jo aty hen or me in sy bht tang hun

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Rukhsana Kausar

Ms. Rukhsana Kausar - Psychologist

Bachelor in Psychology, M.Sc (Applied Psychology), M.Phil (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

this is conditional fear....you can book session with me

Psychologist in Lahore - Aisha Khan

Aisha Khan - Psychologist

M.Sc General Psychology, Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

yes physical symptoms can be the reason of psychological stress. when it happens once then it will repeat it self. you should consult me for your issue

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

Your psychological problems is treatable in homeopathy so take appointment through marham for proper treatment

Member of Marham-Forum

Yes u can concult me by my email, don't worry everytbing will be fine, it happened when you sufer from any huge trauma in your life, these psychological reactions towards your body reactions are very absolute in divorce kind of situations,
You can consult me or asked anything to send email
relaxationpccc@gmail.com

Member of Marham-Forum

Yes u can concult me by my email, don't worry everytbing will be fine, it happened when you sufer from any huge trauma in your life, these psychological reactions towards your body reactions are very absolute in divorce kind of situations,
You can consult me or asked anything to send email
relaxationpccc@gmail.com

Psychologist in Lahore - Samra Kainat

Samra Kainat - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), CERT (Eidetic Therapist and NLP Practitioner) | Lahore

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

Dear patient ,welcome you on the forum.,.according the symptoms and conditions you told me,it s indicated that it is some sort of anxiety and definitely your problem is psychological in nature and definitely it will be disappeared after taking proper psychotherapy.You can approach me by Maryam forum and book an appointment

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories