Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Psychological

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 18 years old, Lahore

HI, I AM 18 YEARS OLD N I HAVE SEVERE DEPRESSION. I LOST MY FATHER WHEN I WAS 13. I HAVE NEVER BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN GETTING OVER IT. AS I GREW UP, I STARTED TAKING MEDICINES ON MY OWN TO GET RID OF DEPRESSION. NOW, I HAVE SOME SERIOUS ISSUES. I ALWAYS CRY. ITS LIKE CRYING 24/7. SOMETIMES IT IS WITHOUT ANY REASON. I EASILY GET HURT SPECIALLY WHEN MUM IS HARSH WITH ME. I HAVE MANY TIMES TRIED TO ATTEMPT SUICIDE

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

Psychologist in Karachi - Ms. Noor Ul Huda

Ms. Noor Ul Huda - Psychologist

MSc Child Psychology, Mphil in Clinical Psychology in Progress | Karachi

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

you should consult psychologist. By taking therapy session you will feel better Insha'Allah. Remember one thing that dont take medicines on your on. please always consult doctor before taking medicines.

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Maham Butt

Ms. Maham Butt - Psychologist

BS (Applied Psychology), MS (Clinical Psychology) | Gujranwala

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

Assalam is Alaikum dear.....ups and down is the part of life handle them very carefully don’t u worry every thing will b fine book your appointment through Marham after some sessions your problem will b manage INSHA ALLAH 😊😊

Psychologist in Gujrat - Ms. Ahmreen Akhtar

Ms. Ahmreen Akhtar - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Gujrat

review-stars

16 Positive Reviews

tell me about your complete history studies siblings etc and tak proper sessions because your negatibe thoughts led you to suicide which is very much critical.

Psychologist in Karachi - Ms. Aqsa Khan

Ms. Aqsa Khan - Psychologist

MSc Psychology, M.Phill (clinical psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

kindly take proper session with psychologist.

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Umema Tufail

Ms. Umema Tufail - Psychologist

BS Hons (Psychology) | Gujranwala

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

Asalamualikum wrwb, app marham k through contact karein, fed up na hon pareshan na hon, medicine doctor ke prescribed krda lein. In Sha Allah Sessions lyny say ap behtri mehsoos karein ge. Allah Pak app k hamio nasir hon ameen

Psychologist in Lahore - Mohammad Zafar Iqbal

Mohammad Zafar Iqbal - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), DIP (Sexology), DHMS, International Affiliate Member American Psychological Association Division 38 (USA) | Lahore

review-stars

139 Positive Reviews

don't worry it is manageable but in proper way .you need psychotherapy and medication as well.
so contact via marham.

Psychologist in Multan - Mohsin Abbas

Mohsin Abbas - Psychologist

MPhil Psychology ISP | Multan

review-stars

166 Positive Reviews

you just need counseling.
Ap ka pain boht ziada hai jitna ap ne bardasht kia hai apki himmat hai r ap boht courageous ho ALLAH PAK ap k baba ki maghfirat farmaye lakin jb tak zindagi hai tab tak umeed hai agr apka wakt aa chuka hota to ap bhi ja chuki hoti lakin jo dil dharak raha hai r sans aa rai hai to ap ka koi na koi motive hai maqsad hai bss ap ko us maqsad ko search karna hai nakeh maot nai mangni chaiye.
ap k tmam problems thek ho sakty hain you just need to consult a psychologist through marham.
Or you can search Khan Counseling Services in multan at google.

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah

Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

245 Positive Reviews

homeopathic treatment can cure your problem very fast
consult online through marham

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Zahra Asad

Ms. Zahra Asad - Psychologist

BS (Psychology),Masters in psychology , diploma in ADHD for Children , diploma Autism | Gujranwala

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

please don't take medicine by your own .. coz medicines has adverse effects too .so be careful about that.you need proper counseling for that you can contact me through marham thanks

Member of Marham-Forum

You are still in the grief cycle do go for individual sessions as individual sessions can help you.

Psychologist in Lahore - Sadaf Ejaz

Sadaf Ejaz - Psychologist

M.Sc. Applied Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

detailed history required and many personal questions which are not good on this forum so you should take consultation through this plate form psychologist will give u sessions and in sessions you will cope up your condition in shah Allah .

Member of Marham-Forum

as u told PL consult any psychologist so u can tell ur previous health and reason of depression father and daughter s relation is very strong but should prepare urself this is life and we have to follow and u have ur mother so PL discuss ur issues with u mother and offer prayer five time and consult psychologist becoz u need counselling thanks

Psychologist in Karachi - Syed Khursheed Javaid

Syed Khursheed Javaid - Psychologist

M.Sc (Psychology) UK, C.A.S.A.C (Credential Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor) New York (USA), Certification in Motivational Enhancement Therapy New York USA | Karachi

review-stars

64 Positive Reviews

dear, life is a most beautiful think that the God given to us. As you says in your writing that you are going through a phase of Depression, and believe me it is most painful illness among all others , its can only understand who is going through this but a proper treatment with the help of medicines with a good combination of counselling and psychotherapy can eaisly bring you out from this.

Psychologist in Multan - Dr. Amamah Ahmed

Dr. Amamah Ahmed - Psychologist

ADCP , PHD Clinical Psychology | Multan

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

Hey beauty!
I love that you tried,Don't even think for a second that you can't because I know you can! You have the guts and yes you will!No problem is huge untill and unless you make it!Approach the direct source(Allah) The one who is the merciful.Believe on yourself.Show everyone who you are build up and be strong because I believe you can!
You can contact me anytime will be there for you .Stop weeping.
you are really a gem,all you need is to explore your inner beauty.
Stay blessed.

Psychologist in Dera Ismail Khan - Maryam Siddique

Maryam Siddique - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), M.Phil (Clinical Psychology) | Dera Ismail Khan

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

you should immediately consult a psychologist...

Member of Marham-Forum

Hello there, I'm sorry to hear about your loss and suffering. The symptoms that you've mentioned are of depression. However, it could be diagnosed after assessment. You may need medication and psychotherapy for the symptoms.

Psychologist in Sahiwal - Nudrat Shahbaz

Nudrat Shahbaz - Psychologist

BSc Psychology, Ms Clinical Psychology, MSc Applied Psychology | Sahiwal

review-stars

44 Positive Reviews

Miss, hope u feel better
It is resolveable tragidy in form of getting cognitive Behavior Therapy sessions and psychological inventories. Catharsis or some other techniques can overcome ur stressors. Try to become happy, think logically.
For more uery feel free to contact
Thanks

Psychologist in Karachi - Ms. Anum Zulfiqar

Ms. Anum Zulfiqar - Psychologist

BS (Clinical Psychology), MPhil (Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

112 Positive Reviews

You need proper Psychotherapy CBT with other techniques will improve your condition .. create self awareness in yourself Please book a session

Psychologist in Lahore - Mrs. Sadaf Farooq

Mrs. Sadaf Farooq - Psychologist

MSc (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

14 Positive Reviews

u need proper psychological evaluation plz book ur appointment with me..

Family Medicine in Lahore - Dr. Rabia Noor

Dr. Rabia Noor - Family Medicine

MBBS, HAAD, MRCGP | Lahore

review-stars

89 Positive Reviews

Thanks for sharing ur concern. Depression and GAD are certainly very disturbing conditions. You may consult me for it as you need a continued support for a couple of months to overcome your symptoms. It’s hard to benefit from medicine alone, without talk therapy. Hope that helps.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories