Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Psychological Disorder

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Male, 20 years old, Faisal abad

I Ali, student of MBBS, When I wake up my energy nd mood level is extremely low that I cannot get out of bed My parents and my siblings are doing nothing about my condition. I am unable to sleep without medicine, quality of sleep is still very low My emotions and feelings are suppresse. My mind doesn't relax and not rest the entire day My mind and body is getting stuck and stopping too much I cannot accept my condition and live a low life. - I cannot walk or move or talk or think normally. Plzz guide me. No medicine or therapy have worked.

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Dr. Amber Firdous

Dr. Amber Firdous - Psychologist

MS, PHD, PGD | Gujranwala

review-stars

70 Positive Reviews

you need therapeutic sessions medicine give just few hours comfort. medicine not a permanent solution so you take therapy and get well by your own will power. Allah bless you.

Psychologist in Hyderabad - Asma Laghari

Asma Laghari - Psychologist

Certified in Self Development, Professional Accredited Life Coaching, Certified in Existential Well-being Counseling | Hyderabad

review-stars

12 Positive Reviews

you need support of therapist to get out of this situation you can book appointment through Marham

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Dr. Amber Firdous

Dr. Amber Firdous - Psychologist

MS, PHD, PGD | Gujranwala

review-stars

70 Positive Reviews

consult a psychologist and discuss all symptoms and also reasons behind it. get appointment through Marham

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2196 Positive Reviews

Aoa Dear...... you can call me through marham..... you can book an appointment through marham..I will help you all.......tc

Psychologist in Lahore - Ayesha Shahid Sheikh

Ayesha Shahid Sheikh - Psychologist

BS-Clinical Psychology, MS-Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

377 Positive Reviews

The symptoms explained here are of depression for sure. It is recommended that you see a psychologist for therapy. At times, therapy or meds dont work due to a number of reasons but trying it again wont hurt but will enhance the chances of betterment in your condition.

Psychologist in Karachi - Aisha Akhlaq

Aisha Akhlaq - Psychologist

BS(Psychology), MPhil(Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Your querry explains that you are concerned, and also understand most of your problems, this seems you have worked on yourself somehow. Thats a great step.
Your next step is to identify your treatments, medicine and therapy as you say you have taken already, im not sure how long did you took it, but if you allow yourself to talk to an expert talk therapist, they will be able to identify the loopholes you faced previously, and help you change your thoughts and behaviours in a more productive way.
Give yourself some time to talk to another expert for an opinion, and see what steps you wish to take to help yourself.
I'm attaching a card with the location and number.
You could call through Marham and set an appointment.
or this clinic provides free consultancy on saturdays for the first session you could can find me there also.

Take care

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

118 Positive Reviews

Dear Ali, you seems to have symptoms of depression which is easily manageable now all you have to do is to book a counseling session with psychologist at Marham.pk. i can help you too if you want. you can consult me through online Clinic or visit me at The Modern Hospital Karachi opposite Safari Park.

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Ambreen Iqbal

Dr. Ambreen Iqbal - Psychologist

MSc, M.phil, PhD | Lahore

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

Pl visit me at my hospital and if out of lahore then arrange an online session so i can have history first. Pl don't do self medication.

Psychologist in Wah Cantt - Javeria Khalid Bajwa

Javeria Khalid Bajwa - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology, MSc Developmental Psychology | Wah Cantt

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

it's a very healthy sign that you are feeling so much concerned about your problem and having a realization about it. That friction and an urge to not accept your condition comes from inside and that will help you motivate towards positive change. your will power is infact your biggest strength. you just need a good psychologist, along with whom you will try to further manage your issues in a right direction.
you can call at marham and book an appointment. hopefully it will be beneficial.

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

you are in need of an expert for some time

seek online or one to one clinic session

You will improve with a few therapeutic meetings as needed

https://www.facebook.com/peculiarcoach/

Regards,
Clinical Psychologist and Nutritional Advisor

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment