Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Psychological Issue

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female, 26 Years old, Karachi

I overthink about everything and it haven’t been easier especially after my divorce. I tried getting therapy sessions but I felt like I was exposed and it made me feel ever more miserable. I also have certain issues which I want to get treated but I want to get my treatment anonymously.

Psychologist in Toba Tek Singh - Arjmand Naz

Arjmand Naz - Psychologist

M.sc (Applied Psychology), ADCP (Advance diploma in Clinical Psychology) , MS Clinical Psychology | Toba Tek Singh

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

Psychologist is the only person who don't judge you are exposed anything regarding you its Complete confidential Process so feel free and book Your Appointment through Marham.pk

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Shagufta Mukhtar

Ms. Shagufta Mukhtar - Psychologist

Msc Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

Book your Appointment from me at marham. Pk discuss detail history

Psychologist in Lahore - Unsa Waqar

Unsa Waqar - Psychologist

MSC Applied Psychology, Child Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

kindly book an appointment

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Ms Shamaila Ijaz

Dr. Ms Shamaila Ijaz - Psychologist

ADCP, Health Psychologist, Existential Therapist | Lahore

review-stars

70 Positive Reviews

Then you do online consultation and keep yourself anonymous. So sorry, if you got exposed, whereas a Psychologist cannot display name of patients.

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Fizzah Tahir

Ms. Fizzah Tahir - Psychologist

BS in Behavioral Sciences, Advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

We can understand your concerns. We ensure the confidentiality so there is no need to be worried about. Book your appointment please through Marham. Sessions will help you a lot.

Member of Marham-Forum

confidentiality is the cheif charcterstics of counseling and therapy. u must have courage to share all issues and it would make you comfortable. without taking session you would make things worse. so plz take sessions

Member of Marham-Forum

yeah sure their are many ways to treat but most important is privacy and consent. You are right eventually people feel that they are exposed but you need to be strong very strong and try to help yourself dont depend on therapies only. I can help you in therapies but it's most important to help oneself.

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Sarah Wasim

Sarah Wasim - Psychologist

BS Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

12 Positive Reviews

a psychologist never judges you, and he tries his best to support you in your bad times and collaborate with you regarding it's possible solutions. So firstly, make up your mind for therapy by accepting that getting exposed in front of a psychologist or sharing all your concerns is for your own good.
then book a session through marham and we can formulate a treatment plan for you.

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/rawalpindi/psychologist/sarah-wasim

Psychologist in Karachi - Dr. Sana Fatima

Dr. Sana Fatima - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), PhD candidate/Scholar | Karachi

review-stars

102 Positive Reviews

hey,
did you brought your feeling of being exposed to your therapist in the sessions? therapy is a time taking process. Give it a try once again and adress all the issues with your therapist, as thats the part of therapy. Therapist would be able to help you holding the pain and the fears you have. Rapport building is neccessary, and it seems that rapport was weak in your previous experience. I would recommend that give it a try once again...because that would be the proper and safe way to deal with your emotional struggles.

Psychologist in Wah Cantt - Waqas Bin Sarfraz

Waqas Bin Sarfraz - Psychologist

MSc (Applied Psychology), MS (Clinical Psychology) | Wah Cantt

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

Please book a session, so we could talk about it ... Moreover, it's the responsibility of the therapist to make you feel safe in order to ensure compliance. I hope the next person will make you feel safe while talking about your issues rather than feeling being exposed.

Psychologist in Sargodha - Ms. Amina Iqbal

Ms. Amina Iqbal - Psychologist

| Msc Psychology | Certified NLP | | Sargodha

review-stars

12 Positive Reviews

dear , in our field confidentially is the prime rule so didn't hesistste.. do share all your problems ... from this forum book session .
if u are more concerned have a sessiin wd female ... bcz as a female ... u can b more comfortable...
Thank you.

Psychologist in Sargodha - Ms. Amina Iqbal

Ms. Amina Iqbal - Psychologist

| Msc Psychology | Certified NLP | | Sargodha

review-stars

12 Positive Reviews

dear , in our field confidentially is the prime rule so didn't hesistste.. do share all your problems ... from this forum book session .
if u are more concerned have a sessiin wd female ... bcz as a female ... u can b more comfortable...
Thank you.

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ms. Sadaf Tafseer

Ms. Sadaf Tafseer - Psychologist

BS (Psychology) | Islamabad

review-stars

60 Positive Reviews

you can have it, but how anyone can reach you then to treat you?

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr.Arshma Shahzad

Dr.Arshma Shahzad - Psychologist

BS (Hons) in Applied Psychology, MS in Clinical Psychology, Diploma in Homeopathic Medical Sciences | Lahore

review-stars

38 Positive Reviews

It will be all confidential ...You should take therapy sessions as it will be very helpful for you. 🌸

Psychologist in Hyderabad - Mr. Muhammad Khasham

Mr. Muhammad Khasham - Psychologist

BA (Hons) Criminology, BS Psychology | Hyderabad

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

Iam sorry to hear what you've been going through.but i suggest and strongly recommend you to believe that nothing is impossible only commitment is highly required. Secondly few sessions change in lifestyle and routine can bring beneficial difference in your lifestyle. We're here for your assistance feel free to contact. Stay blessed live well.

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Zain Tahir

Ms. Zain Tahir - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology, BS Behavioral Sciences, Autism Certificate-03 | Lahore

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Sorry about your experiences. Try having a session again with a person you seem to be comfortable with. For intial management of your problem, Start doing Journaling and plan/ schedule your future in that journal. Also read about gratitude journal and practice it. Rest of your issues can be discussed in session.

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Zaineb Nayyer

Ms. Zaineb Nayyer - Psychologist

MS in Clinical Psychology, MSc in Applied Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

I respect your apprehensions and I'd suggest an online session may ease your troubles as in that way you will be almost anonymous even to the therapist and hopefully you won't feel exposed

Psychologist in Lahore - Nilam Mukhtar

Nilam Mukhtar - Psychologist

BS Applied Psychology, MS Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

45 Positive Reviews

whn uuuu share wd Psychologist,,,, it's all about confidential,,,, Rathr Thn uuuu feel exposed about ur Slf,,,,,,
Consult wd Psychologist.......
Stay Blessed....

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Umema Tufail

Ms. Umema Tufail - Psychologist

BS Hons (Psychology) | Gujranwala

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

Asalamualikum, first thing is psychologist's job is the confidentiality. So you shouldn't think and get worried over that things get exposed no dear we all face such things and we are available to help you possibly. Just book your appointment through Marham. And take hopeful steps towards your life. In Sha Allah blessings are waiting for you. You can book your appointment through Marham. Takecare

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Halima Paracha

Ms. Halima Paracha - Psychologist

BS Hons. (Psych), MS Clinical & Counseling (Psych) | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Respected,
Psychological problems are no different from physical health issues, similarly if we seek treatment by any physician for physical health problems than why not for psychological problems. Think positively and get your booking done by Marham

Psychologist in Lahore - Mohammad Zafar Iqbal

Mohammad Zafar Iqbal - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), DIP (Sexology), DHMS, International Affiliate Member American Psychological Association Division 38 (USA) | Lahore

review-stars

139 Positive Reviews

visits my profile
i think i my be right person because
psychology/sexology and relationship problems are my Ares pf expertly.
book online sessions .
i will refund you consultation in case of dissatisfaction.
why i am offering this because you need immediate and empathetic professional help rarher than just professional help.

Member of Marham-Forum

dear you can consult any doctor onlie if this makes you feel easier. this is my link for marham.
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/islamabad/psychologist/ms-yasmeen-zahra
also you may consult a doctor via Hellodoctor app. download the app and you can get help from well qualified doctors, anonymously.

Psychologist in Lahore - Tajwar

Tajwar - Psychologist

M.Sc Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

14 Positive Reviews

Ok tell me if you want anonymous sessions from me. I will send you my number and book you an apointment.ok?

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh

Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh - Clinical Psychologist

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

78 Positive Reviews

look girl no one is judging you here we all provide therapy with proper ethical considerations kbhi kbhar aisa hota hai hmra therapist se bond nh bnta kindly kisi ka soch smjh k intekhab krein anonymous e ap rehte hain no one knows u here and divorce hmri society me thori ajeeb trah se li jati ap kindly himat nh harein or dobara kisi se online ya kisi ache clinical psychologist ko dikhaye

Psychologist in Rahim Yar Khan - Mr. Shafaqat Ali Bhatti

Mr. Shafaqat Ali Bhatti - Psychologist

BS Psychology, M.Phil | Rahim Yar Khan

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

You have to consult a psychologist for detail in-depth discussion otherwise it would not be easy to deal because it can wast your time and increase your problem

Psychologist in Lahore - Iqra Mehwish

Iqra Mehwish - Psychologist

Masters in Clinical Psychology, ADCP (Advance diploma in Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

you can contact me through marham online. all your information would be kept confidential.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories