Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Psychological Issues

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 30 years old, Lahore

AoA, I have been labeled as shy, lazy, sensitive, absent-minded etc all my life. I am considered intelligent but unless there is a rigid support structure in the form of clear deadlines and marked out deliverables, I procrastinate a lot. I suffer from severe anxiety and took 6 years and a drop-out to complete my BE with extremely low GPA. After a very successful year as an employee I decided to go back to academia for Post-Grad. It took me almost 4 years to get my thesis approved for an MS. I always get extremely nervous in new situations and around my father. My heart starts pounding and I cannot talk. I have covered my shortcomings so far by being an introvert and ghosting contacts after some time. However, I want to move with my life. It was suggested to me that I may be suffering from psychological ailments such as ADHD and PTSD. Is there any way for me to get myself medically examined?

Psychologist in Lahore - Tahira Maalik

Tahira Maalik - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), ADCP (Advanced Diploma In Clinical Psychology), NLP (Hypnotherapist), MSc Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

180 Positive Reviews

u can visit any clinical psychologist for clinical examination and evaluation.

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms Saba Shabbir Sheikh

Ms Saba Shabbir Sheikh - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), MSC (Clinical Psychology), Advance Diploma Clinical Psychology (ADCP) | Lahore

review-stars

31 Positive Reviews

Yes please consult for assessment
Your life will be normal IA after therapy treatment

Member of Marham-Forum

please whatsapp me

Psychologist in Lahore - Nida Ghani

Nida Ghani - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), BS (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

51 Positive Reviews

ppz don't labelozed ur self with any disorder..every person need counseling like dr need medicine..u hv to take sessions and psychotherapy

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

Hi
Assessment through a counselling session is a suitable way to get some education about what exactly you are going through. I understand this is very frustrating for you.
https://www.facebook.com/peculiarcoach/

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories