Psychological Issues

AoA, I have been labeled as shy, lazy, sensitive, absent-minded etc all my life. I am considered intelligent but unless there is a rigid support structure in the form of clear deadlines and marked out deliverables, I procrastinate a lot. I suffer from severe anxiety and took 6 years and a drop-out to complete my BE with extremely low GPA. After a very successful year as an employee I decided to go back to academia for Post-Grad. It took me almost 4 years to get my thesis approved for an MS. I always get extremely nervous in new situations and around my father. My heart starts pounding and I cannot talk. I have covered my shortcomings so far by being an introvert and ghosting contacts after some time. However, I want to move with my life. It was suggested to me that I may be suffering from psychological ailments such as ADHD and PTSD. Is there any way for me to get myself medically examined?


MS, ADCP, NLP (Hypnotherapist) | Lahore

review-img 4 Positive Reviews

u can visit any clinical psychologist for clinical examination and evaluation.


MS (Clinical Psychology), MSC (Clinical Psychology), Advance Diploma Clinical Psychology (ADCP) | Lahore

review-img 7 Positive Reviews

Yes please consult for assessment
Your life will be normal IA after therapy treatment


MS Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-img 10 Positive Reviews

please whatsapp me


MS (Clinical Psychology), BS (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-img 8 Positive Reviews

ppz don't labelozed ur self with any disorder..every person need counseling like dr need medicine..u hv to take sessions and psychotherapy


PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

Assessment through a counselling session is a suitable way to get some education about what exactly you are going through. I understand this is very frustrating for you.