Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Psychological Problem

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 29, Lahore

I am divorceed since 2 years. I dnt want to marry again. But my family blackmailed and pressurize too much that i got agree some how. Now the sitution is when any proposal come for me i got angry and start screaming that i dnt want to do. I do lot of badtamezi with my parents which i dnt want to do. Please tag any psychologist. I want help. I dnt want to marry again but my family pressurize me too much that i have to agree. Mai apny dil ko kesy smjhoun. I dnt knw.

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms Saba Shabbir Sheikh

Ms Saba Shabbir Sheikh - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), MSC (Clinical Psychology), Advance Diploma Clinical Psychology (ADCP) | Lahore

review-stars

31 Positive Reviews

kindly consult me at doctors hospital johar town lahore

Psychologist in Lahore - Iqra Mehwish

Iqra Mehwish - Psychologist

Masters in Clinical Psychology, ADCP (Advance diploma in Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

you can consult with me through marham online

Psychologist in Lahore - Aasia Mujtaba

Aasia Mujtaba - Psychologist

MSC (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

yes.you have the right to make decisions for yourself. anger and rudeness shows frustration .which should be addressed and overcome properly so that you can make your life happy and effective
Also needs to work on your communication skills. Express your emotions in better ways. so that your family didn't force you to make decisions against your will.
consult some Psychologist
be hopeful
Regards.

Member of Marham-Forum

Hello there , I am sorry to hear that you are being forced to get married again by your family . You can book an appointment with your family with me via Marham do that we can work together to make sense of everyone’s position in relation to making decisions about your life without respecting your feelings and opinions. Best wishes , Rehana

Psychologist in Karachi - Ms. Aisha Idris

Ms. Aisha Idris - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology | Karachi

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

I understand it must be very difficult for you as your family isn't understanding and your previous experience of marriage has become an obstacle. You need therapy for 2 reasons. Firstly you need to process the trauma that your married life caused you. Secondly you need to work on your reaction and your communication so you can stop your family from pressuring you. We psychologists are here to help. You may book session with anyone of us. I wish you all the best.

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Maria Bilal

Ms. Maria Bilal - Psychologist

MS (Applied Psychology), Certified Hypnotherapist | Rawalpindi

review-stars

30 Positive Reviews

Dear you and yourself is most important, nothing can compete that... so prioritise yourself and your choice .... if it’s not the right time for you as you feel, you don’t feel comfortable so don’t come under no pressure please no one can help you as much as you can to yourself ..... chin up head high and stand up for yourself and say no .... bad’tameezi is not the solution if you want anyone to hear you make your statements and arguments presentable.... try to deep breath and give your self message for staying calm, keep on saying to yourself “I will stay calm, I will not shout†etc then talk to parents in a firm and sure tone once in for all and give them your final decision .... I hope it helps 😊

Psychologist in Dera Ismail Khan - Maryam Siddique

Maryam Siddique - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), M.Phil (Clinical Psychology) | Dera Ismail Khan

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

dear you need some counseling and therapy sessions.... n your family also needs therapy session. Everything will be discussed during sessions. you can contact me.

Psychologist in Dera Ismail Khan - Maryam Siddique

Maryam Siddique - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), M.Phil (Clinical Psychology) | Dera Ismail Khan

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

dear you need some counseling and therapy sessions.... n your family also needs therapy session. Everything will be discussed during sessions. you can contact me.

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh

Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh - Clinical Psychologist

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

78 Positive Reviews

the bad experience attached with ur marriage has eventually lead u to this situation kindly you should either seek family counseling or first psychotherapy then further discuss out the scenarios and decide but for now before you end up in another crucial phase seek therapy.

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Halima Paracha

Ms. Halima Paracha - Psychologist

BS Hons. (Psych), MS Clinical & Counseling (Psych) | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

I understand it's not easy for you, you already have gone through alot n currently not in a state for any major decision. Kindly get yourself relaxed by doing deep breathing exercise. Get an appointment for sessions

Member of Marham-Forum

I understand your situation. I know its difficult for u now to marry again because of your first marriage that was not successful according to you ,Now u make a negative belief in your mind that things will happen again in your life its called post traumatic stress disorder better to consult a psychologist they will help you how to manage stress in your life and how to change your belief's.

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms Sabeeka Pervaiz

Ms Sabeeka Pervaiz - Psychologist

BS (Hons) Clinical Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

49 Positive Reviews

hello. i'm really sorry to hear that and o completely understand your condition. i respect that you showed courage to share your personal stuff and has an insight about your problem and more than that youre looking for a aolution.
you can book an appointment. So, we can talk about it in detail.
thankyou.

Member of Marham-Forum

Sister your current behavior is may be due to some frustration or depression and you needs psychotherapy as well as family therapy. so kindly consult any psychologist near you.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories