Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Psychological Sexual Health Matters

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 26, rawalpindi

mujy wehem rehta h shahid k mae perfectly fit ni hu i think aur medical issue tou ni ha naa dubara doc k pas ja sakty ajkul k halaat mae tou pls approve the question aik halal sexual relationship mae ziada matter kya krta h kya part ka size wagera matter krta mae pareshani k alam mae hu and koi ho jo erection bhtr krwa sky previous history masturbation ki h ab pta ni uski wja sy masla ha ya psychological erection ka masla h 3rd kbhi kbhi halka sa khud sy discharge hi jata wo Norma h ya ni

Psychologist in Lahore - Mr. Ibrahim Siawash

Mr. Ibrahim Siawash - Psychologist

MS, Diploma in Hypnotherapist (USA), Diploma in Neurolinguistic Programming | Lahore

review-stars

27 Positive Reviews

aap ki anxiety ka masla hai. aap ko hard waqt pareshan karne wake khyalat ate hai Jo asal mai sach nai hai. ye eik dimaghi bimari hai. to is k baad jab aap k dimagh mai koi bhi pehi Soch ae, janlo k wo jhut hai. us k opposite sach hai. don't trust your mind.

Post Owner

hmm so it Normal all

4 years ago

Post Owner

how to train mind

4 years ago

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Maria Bilal

Ms. Maria Bilal - Psychologist

MS (Applied Psychology), Certified Hypnotherapist | Rawalpindi

review-stars

30 Positive Reviews

Halka sa discharge hona normal ha when you are not masterbating for longer periods of time the fluids have to come out so if you do not masterbate they leak it’s kind of over flow situation. Your erection is effecting due to your psychological state try to relax and practice deep breathing it will help a lot or after marriage in halal sexual relationships the only thing that matters is respect trust and faithfulness size part etc does not guarantee a good sexual relationship or marriage

Post Owner

how to do deep breathing.. can i get help from utube..
2nd i do masturbation partially like 2 3 times in a week.. even then little discharge happens. i m worried.. is it premature ejaculation. or premature ejaculation is something else and different.. last. thanks for size query as a female yes. in a healthy relationship trust matters i thought in sexual relationship something else matters..
looking forward for clarification of my queries

4 years ago

Post Owner

thanks for guiding in a free volunteer service

4 years ago

MS (Applied Psychology), Certified Hypnotherapist | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

review-stars 30 Positive Reviews

Premature ejaculation is something different ... a little discharge might be coming because of low nutritious diet you need to take nearby foods with lots of vitamins and proteins especially because these healthy nutrients make up the semen if your body is in deficiency of them you will not be able to ejaculate properly ... rest about sexual relationship the things matters is how you handle a female not to be abusive and understanding that do not force anything on her do everything with consent .... and yes you can find deep breathing exercises on you tube and also for overall health of the organ wear loose underwear and try not to wear when at home exercise daily that increases the blood flow to the organ which effects erection in a good way

4 years ago

Post Owner

if you dont mind can you tell what is premature ejaculation.. i want to know because i have erection issue so want to know about that too

4 years ago

Post Owner

rest so u mean deficiency of nutrition lead to thin liquid and it comes out.. if we have good diet it will make semen and it will not come out.. do u mean this

4 years ago

Post Owner

i dont wear it when sleeping rest have to wear it

4 years ago

MS (Applied Psychology), Certified Hypnotherapist | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

Yes you have to wear it outside but try that it is made of loose clothing like boxer style and I will explain the two main issue in a while

4 years ago

Post Owner

ok w8ng other two issues. much grateful to you

4 years ago

Premature ejaculation can be caused by psychological factors such as stress, depression, relationship issues or performance-related anxiety. It can also be due to physical causes, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, thyroid problems or prostate disease. Now you have to look what you have from this list and treatments also depends and change depending upon the cause of the problem

4 years ago

Premature ejaculation occurs when a man ejaculates sooner during sexual intercourse than he or his partner would like. Premature ejaculation is a common sexual complaint. Estimates vary, but as many as 1 out of 3 men say they experience this problem at some time.

As long as it happens infrequently, it's not cause for concern. However, you might be diagnosed with premature ejaculation if you: Always or nearly always ejaculate within one minute of penetration
Are unable to delay ejaculation during intercourse all or nearly all of the time
Feel distressed and frustrated, and tend to avoid sexual intimacy as a result

4 years ago

Read this understand this if there is anything then ask me I will explain further ok

4 years ago

Post Owner

ok if a person ejaculates in one or two minute when doing masturbation.. is it ok then.. its not Premature ejaculation thenn. am i right. 'it's associated with sexual intercourse.. am i right.. itz Normal if ejaculate time is 1 min by masturbation

4 years ago

Post Owner

ty for elaborating complex things here though

4 years ago

Yes it is normal and you can practice to prolong it by controlling yourself like if you release in a minute you can to release after 1 min and 5 sec then slowly and gradually increase this duration which will positively affect your sustainability and enjoyment of actual sexual experience

4 years ago

Post Owner

how can i try it to!? is it all mind science game..

4 years ago

It is kind of yes or no.... it is like talk to yourself to prolong it further the message we give to our conscious goes to our unconscious which is basically controlling most of us .... just try to follow as I told you to release if in a minute then next time when you masterbate try holding it for five more sec and keep on repeating it until you achieve it then after that increase the time to seven sec or ten

4 years ago

Post Owner

last rest please explain that nutrition deficiency thing

4 years ago

Semen is a combination of nutrients and is made from the diet we eat so if you eat healthy nutritious diet full of vitamins especially proteins the more quickly you will have a new portion of semen inside you and if not it will lead to the organ weakness and also body weakness.... poor quality semen may also hinder in the baby making process

4 years ago

Post Owner

but i think during masturbation no one notices the time.. it is a judgment

4 years ago

Post Owner

it means good diet lead to good erection health.. but with this control masturbation.. right.. i was just curious about the leakage thing which we get sometimes.. is it normal.. like little bit discharge

4 years ago

Post Owner

now max confusions cleared and doubt is minimize thkyou

4 years ago

Yes it is normal just try to relax and not take stress the more you are calm the less will be fluids coming out and yes healthy nutritious diet and exercise leads to good erection and with the passage of time when you experience real intercourse you will learn to control and hold the ejaculation

4 years ago

Your welcome

4 years ago

Post Owner

learn to control naturally? by Allah's will?

4 years ago

Not Allah’s will .... your own will your own nerves your own self .... ok

4 years ago

Post Owner

ok.

4 years ago

Post Owner

can it be referred to as pre cum the little one

4 years ago

Post Owner

ty for elaborating queries and guidance..

4 years ago

Yes

4 years ago

Post Owner

I have not done masturbation from three days now whenever i urinate after urination little amount of sticky discharge releases. is it normal? how to cater this

4 years ago

Mostly it’s normal and no big reason for that especially if you are not having any other medical condition... sometimes some semen remains in the urethra (throughly which urine passes) and it comes along or after the urination so it’s normal... sometimes it comes out during sleep which we call wet dreams etc it is normal also .... it might be some time urinary tract infection for that you can have your urine tested and check with a physician.... here it seems nothing to worry it is normal

4 years ago

Post Owner

checked with him i dont have UTi or any burning and i dont get wet dreams too. i only get morning erection now a days and haven't masturbate from three days

4 years ago

It must have present in the urethra that came out and May also be due to that you have not masterbated since few days so it is filled up now and making its way out the extra amount

4 years ago

Post Owner

so shouldn't it be come in wet dreams?

4 years ago

Post Owner

it means nothing to worry. normally in how many days a seminal vessel is filled?

4 years ago

Normally it is filled in 3 days and also sometimes people see wet dreams but when they wake up they do not have any memory of it so you might not know ... yes it is normal if you are not feeling any pain irritation or any other bad symptoms

4 years ago

Post Owner

i didnt get anything released during sleep so i think i haven't get wet dream
if u say i accept that its Normal..

4 years ago

You may have a dream but mostly we are unable to recall the dreams so it might be possible that you may have a dream and that fluid has released in dream and stayed in the urethra.... now you understand

4 years ago

Post Owner

right that could be a possibility

4 years ago

Post Owner

this precm thing is not getting normalized.. happens everyday. 😑😓

3 years ago

For satisfaction please have yourself checked with a physician and otherwise it’s mostly psychological and weakness the precum is coming .... and I have previously told you to do all the possible exercise what kind of nutrition you should take in diet and stay healthy .... walk daily .... etc again go have a complete check up from a physician so we could look further for help

3 years ago

Post Owner

I hv checked he said to take good diet and he said organ is habitual of masturbation and releasing and if you are not doing it now so it is coming. he said it is normal it is mazi. I asked what is mazi he said precum. Nw Don't know its healthy or not.

3 years ago

Post Owner

Anyhow will see how much it goes more

3 years ago

For now please don’t think too much about it and try to calm yourself calm your nerves and yes please take healthy nutritious diet and let it not think about precum for at least a month

3 years ago

Post Owner

Ok just let me know precum is considered healthy or not as of semen. And how to calm the nerves

3 years ago

Post Owner

Taking protein like egg and dates everyday

3 years ago

It is totally normal and healthy to have precum and many individuals go through this experience this ... it is kind of fluid not exactly semen but this fluid is released for smooth intercourse etc ... it is kind of preparation for sex or masterbation etc

3 years ago

Post Owner

then I shouldn't be worried.I thoughts it's weakness

3 years ago

Post Owner

you r right it's v minimal but every day. ok I won't think about it again

3 years ago

Yes that is what I’m trying to tell you since long .... and requesting you to just take care of yourself ....

3 years ago

Good ðŸ‘ðŸ»ðŸ‘ðŸ»ðŸ‘ðŸ»

3 years ago

Post Owner

I hv got hitched we as a couple facing prob in intimate issues. can v visit psychologist or sex therapist for counseling on tips for better romance and foreplay or should we visit any other field person

3 years ago

Yes please visit a psychologist or a sexologist it would be a great help for both of you

3 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

You can contact me through Marham. Pk online video clinic for guidance and self treatment methods.

Member of Marham-Forum

App khud kah rahein hain yeh wehem hai. The things which matter most is you psychological health. Because if you have negative thoughts and stress related to any matter you can achieve it.

Post Owner

so in short what to do

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories