Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Psychology

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 31 years old, Faisalabad

How do psychologists can help in overcoming premature ejaculation?

Psychologist in Lahore - Shajra Kanwal

Shajra Kanwal - Psychologist

BS (Psychology), Advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

through counseling and imaginary techniques

Post Owner

thanks for replying. Can you help in this case? If no then recommend me psychologist who is expert in these kind of issue.

4 years ago

BS (Psychology), Advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 21 Positive Reviews

I can help u

4 years ago

Post Owner

Thanks for reply.

4 years ago

how much do u charge for these issue

3 years ago

BS (Psychology), Advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 21 Positive Reviews

2000 per session charge

3 years ago

ye phone no show kr rha.. kindly type fee in alphabets. and tell how psychological it can b improved

3 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

118 Positive Reviews

there are techniques of psychosexual disorders which helps the person to overcome pre mature ejaculation and or erectile disfunction or other psychosexual disorders.
if you want to get rid of of premature ejaculation than you can book an appointment and contact me through Marham.pk online video consultation. I'll help you and guide you how you can have a perfect sexual life.

Post Owner

thanks for replying in detail.

Would online consultation be effective?

4 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz
Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 118 Positive Reviews

yes, for sure it is effective. all you have to do is to follow the instructions.

4 years ago

Post Owner

thanks. I'll contact

4 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Hira Saeed

Hira Saeed - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Karachi

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

That's the reason behind some kind of mental & emotional disturbance in our life.
Firstly psychologist start medication(if need) along with the therapies to overcome actual problem.

Post Owner

thanks. but your reply seems a kind of by-default reply which could fit in any query regarding psychology on this forum.

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

it does help. . through imaginery and fantasies. . .and u have to see how do u adjust it . . some imaginery techniques gives some good timing but some will give less timing due to level of excitment. .

Post Owner

thanks for replying. Unfortunately there aren't enough males in psychology field, its mostly women, even on this platform. They got offended/shy to entertain such kind of queries, although they get training in it. They don't take such patients.

4 years ago

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh

Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh - Clinical Psychologist

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

77 Positive Reviews

well there are imaginary techniques different methods that psychologist use yes people at times are shy to address this issue as abundance of female psychologists are more then male members but its okay it can be solved if you need further assistance can help you with that 😊 its all that we have to work on your timing

Post Owner

Thanks miss huma for your reply & clarification. In west most sex-therapists dealing with males sex issues are actually females. Do you give sex-therapy to males too? (its mentioned in you services on profile as sexual psychotherapy)

4 years ago

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 77 Positive Reviews

well its like yes some techniques are being used and I do them but i would recommend if you visit a male psychologist and second if you want to visit still i have to go through information so that i see if you need medications or a therapy i hope it make sense😊

4 years ago

Post Owner

Thanks, its psychological, patient has lifelong anxiety, confidence issues etc, need therapy too, kindly recommend male psychologist if you don't do therapy?

4 years ago

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 77 Positive Reviews

for confidence issues and everything you can visit or search male psychologist here at marham

4 years ago

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Tayyaba Fida Kayani

Tayyaba Fida Kayani - Psychologist

ADCP, BS Hons Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Yes psychologists can help in this problem by suggesting you techniques and strategies, I am currently dealing with this type of problem and he is respondind very well, if you want consultation you can contact me

Post Owner

Thanks madam Tayyaba for reply. Are you working as sex-therapist too for males? You profile isn't made your on marham.

4 years ago

charges for consultation?

4 years ago

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Tayyaba Fida Kayani

Tayyaba Fida Kayani - Psychologist

ADCP, BS Hons Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

*responding

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

so many ways,

nutritional counseling
NLP
light therapy

you are in need of an expert for some time

seek online or one to one clinic session

You will improve with a few therapeutic meetings as needed

https://www.facebook.com/peculiarcoach/

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?