Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Psychology

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Male, 25 years old, Lahore

I am asking for someone close in my family. He is a 25 years old boy and from past one month he is acting weird. He has started his business last year and was doing a good work. But from last month he lost interest in each and every thing. He is meeting with people and saying that he is going to start a new business each day. He is braging about large Business to start but he did not have any investment in his hand. His family members are in so much trouble because he is speaking about non existing thing. He is not listening anybody and even his friends are claiming that he is not in his right mind. He has started meeting with those people whom he did not like in his entire life. He is forgetting things and talking about non existing facts. He is even lying alot about his matter. Even he has developed serious grudge against all his family members. I want to ask what should his parents do. Moreover,is there any reliable psychologist in Lahore whom they can contact. His parents did not w

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Please connect with us Take an online consultation if needed :
https://www.marham.pk/contact
Thank You

Psychologist in Sargodha - Sidra Muneer

Sidra Muneer - Psychologist

M.Sc (Applied Psychology), MS (Clinical Psychology) | Sargodha

review-stars

34 Positive Reviews

plz ask him to go for regular psychotherapeutic sessions

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Fizzah Tahir

Ms. Fizzah Tahir - Psychologist

BS in Behavioral Sciences, Advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

Why he is acting weird? Did anything happen? Is there any stress? Detailed evaluation is required. Kindly book your appointment.
Thanks.

Post Owner

We are not able to find the reason of acting weird. There is not visible stress in his life.

3 years ago

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Fizzah Tahir
Ms. Fizzah Tahir - Psychologist

BS in Behavioral Sciences, Advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

review-stars 9 Positive Reviews

So detailed assessment is required.

3 years ago

Psychologist in Sheikhupura - Masooma Rasheed

Masooma Rasheed - Psychologist

BS (Hons) Psychology), MS, M.phil | Sheikhupura

review-stars

59 Positive Reviews

you should visit services or mayo hospital in lahore. in psychiatry ward you meet with the professionals but for therapy i suggest dr ir bukhari in mayo hospitl lahore.

Psychologist in Multan - Dr. Amamah Ahmed

Dr. Amamah Ahmed - Psychologist

ADCP , PHD Clinical Psychology | Multan

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

No worries everything has a history and past wgich has to be disclosed...you can contact me on marham.pk or through fb...you'll have good results all he need is counselling a good adviser and some colours!
Dr.Amamah Ahmed
Thanks.

Psychologist in Karachi - Syed Khursheed Javaid

Syed Khursheed Javaid - Psychologist

M.Sc (Psychology) UK, C.A.S.A.C (Credential Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor) New York (USA), Certification in Motivational Enhancement Therapy New York USA | Karachi

review-stars

63 Positive Reviews

well Dear to my understanding your said person may be developing a major psychiatric disorder they way you narrated his story. he is having a delusion of grandiosity with paranoid ideation against family members. I would suggest to consult a psychiatrist first, the reason behind most of the time people in this state of mind lack insight about his problem and psychotherapy don't work in this kind of conditions.

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Zain Tahir

Ms. Zain Tahir - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology, BS Behavioral Sciences, Autism Certificate-03 | Lahore

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Detailed family and personal history of that person is required to figure out the issue exactly. Online sessions can be availed for intital treatment as he might not be willing to attend sessions at hospital.

Psychologist in Faisalabad - Ms Hafiza Saira Usman

Ms Hafiza Saira Usman - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology, Speech Therapist , M.Sc Psychology, M.A Special Education, | Faisalabad

ur required complete history so book appointment through Marham

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Attiya A. Khan

Ms. Attiya A. Khan - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology | Lahore

Yes there are a lot of facilities available in Lhr now, you or his family should take him for proper assessment immediately.
Public as well as private clinics are providing very good treatment nowadays.

Psychologist in Faisalabad - Ms Hafiza Iqra Riaz

Ms Hafiza Iqra Riaz - Psychologist

BS Clinical Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Faisalabad

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

It appears to be a Psychological disorder that needs to be dealt in earliest. After knowing the complete family and personal history of the said person a psychologist will be able to deal with the situation. These kind of cases are curable at early stages. I would recommend you, to book a session with me so that the said person could lead a healthy life as he was used to. InshaAllah he will start feeling better in days.

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh

Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh - Clinical Psychologist

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

78 Positive Reviews

he needs proper assessment immediately, seems like a blend of narcissism n so many other things kindly bring him for sessions or assessment
psychosis me ja raha hai client ... detailed history n personal visit is necessary

Psychologist in Lahore - Nida Ghani

Nida Ghani - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), BS (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

51 Positive Reviews

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/psychologist/nida-ghani
plz book session with me

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear kindly take an appointment via following link.

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/islamabad/psychologist/ms-yasmeen-zahra

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Ms Shamaila Ijaz

Dr. Ms Shamaila Ijaz - Psychologist

ADCP, Health Psychologist, Existential Therapist | Lahore

review-stars

70 Positive Reviews

Is he taking any kind of addiction stuff? Meet psychiatrist for his complete checkup including blood tests.

Psychologist in Lahore - Sanam Khalid

Sanam Khalid - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

55 Positive Reviews

you must take him to the psychiatrist and psychologist.the symptoms you mentioned indicating that he might be having psychotic episode. but first you need to rule out that he hasn't taken any drugs etc .sometime psychosis is drug induced so need a proper checkup... it could be depression with psychosis. so it would be better to visit psychiatrist and psychologist physically. first he needs to go for medications to control his symptoms
hope the ans will help you. for further query you can comment here
regards

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories