Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Psychology And Psychiatrist

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 29 years old, Lahore

Dear Dr. I'm 29 year old and got married about 2.5 years with 1.5y daughter. My husband belong to a middle class. Perhaps there were difference in uttered facts about the financial status of my husband. I'm working as lecturer in a government college. I spent approximately 1.5 years in my father home after my marriage and then get transferred. I'm not interested to continue my job but i have to continue. Since the inception of delivery, I'm facing continuous blood pressure issue, and taking medicine to control it.Over time, I'm facing insecure n intolerant and i also face pain in back. Such things are affecting my matrimonial relationship and I have attained a habit to fight with my husband. This attitude has seriously affected my marriage life. Some time, i also feel either i should die or my husband. I didn't know what is real reason? I have also scolded many times to my husband.Though, i realized it's not my right attitude but I'm fully failed to control my emotions and attitude.

Psychologist in Lahore - Nida Ghani

Nida Ghani - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), BS (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

51 Positive Reviews

u need counseling sessions and psychotherapy..visit me

Post Owner

Whats the reason of this behavior?

5 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Nida Ghani
Nida Ghani - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), BS (Applied Psychology) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 51 Positive Reviews

reasons could be many..like ur anxiety and tension may be due to communication gap when u start sessions u will find many reasons but first we need detail history

5 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Tahira Maalik

Tahira Maalik - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), ADCP (Advanced Diploma In Clinical Psychology), NLP (Hypnotherapist), MSc Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

180 Positive Reviews

you have to visit Clinical psychologist for intense assessment and proper treatment plan. You can visit my place too FRIENDZTABLE near nawaz sharief interchange Phase V

Psychologist in Bahawalpur - Zahid Aziz

Zahid Aziz - Psychologist

BS , MPhil (Applied Psychology) | Bahawalpur

review-stars

60 Positive Reviews

Dear Patient.
Thanks for putting your question here in Psychologist Forum.
Me as Psychologist believes 'Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn't mean they're lost forever'. You are not lost forever. You are great person. You are bread winner. Thats so amazing. That's really really so Kind of you for Your Husband.Youve to see good in him. Be kind. Have heart of an ocean and see silver lining. Just HOPE. You need to explore love in him.Be Greateful. Everything is in control. Your emotions and feelings are "Yours" . They are in your hand. Be uplifted.
Relax. Explore love. You are good and you can be great.

Assalam o Alaikum Sir
Iam from Larkana My name is shazia
iam 22 years old
for many months i got depressed And iam. very sick of tired please help me because i can't book appointment because of some issues please help me sir

4 years ago

Psychologist in Bahawalpur - Zahid Aziz
Zahid Aziz - Psychologist

BS , MPhil (Applied Psychology) | Bahawalpur | Book Appointment

review-stars 60 Positive Reviews

Contact me at my email zahidaziz688@gmail.com. immediately

4 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Squadron Leader Ahmed Salman

Squadron Leader Ahmed Salman - Psychologist

Masters in Psychology, Diploma in Clinical Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology (Continue) | Lahore

review-stars

993 Positive Reviews

Your home town? If Lahore. These are the signs of anxiety and clinical depression. You must contact an expert psychiatric for medical assistance. You can contact a clinical psychologist for psychotherapy. If wish my services for psych evaluation and counseling, you can contact me online through marham.pk or phone 042-32591427, . May you get well soon. Don't leave your job nor get separated from your husband.

Sir Assalam o Alaikum
Iam shazia From Larkana Iam 22 years old
sir iam very depressed for many years Amd i really need Someone who guide me who understands me sir please give me some time... i can't book book appointment because i cant come there in lahore please sir help me i will very gratefull to You

4 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Fidak Zahra

Fidak Zahra - Psychologist

BS (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

17 Positive Reviews

The better way to make your mood better is to have a good time spent alone with yourself repeating some mind exercises. I can tell u some good techniques to over come your problems. U should be indulged in a proper session and u can contact me for that.

Psychologist in Lahore - Ayesha Shahid Sheikh

Ayesha Shahid Sheikh - Psychologist

BS-Clinical Psychology, MS-Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

377 Positive Reviews

Hi.
Looks like you are going through an emotional turmoil. I suggest you see a Clinical Psychologist to see how you can cope well in this situation. it ll help you.

best regards

Member of Marham-Forum

Ayesha Malik

Psychologist in Lahore - Squadron Leader Ahmed Salman

Squadron Leader Ahmed Salman - Psychologist

Masters in Psychology, Diploma in Clinical Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology (Continue) | Lahore

review-stars

993 Positive Reviews

AOA. The symptoms you have described, depict that you may have clinical depression & anxiety. You are required to consult an expert psychiatrist for medication and an experienced clinical psychologist for counseling n psychotherapy. May you get well soon

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories