Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Random Erections And Feeling Horny

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 27 years old, abbottabad

how to control unwanted urges in winters? i drink around 4 to 5 cups of coffee in winters and majority of the time i feel very horny and get random erections through out the day and i have also noticed i am very emotional in winters and also my left calf is and left lower back is very tensed often and i put alot of tension into it intentionally but i can't control it

please don't make fun it is a serious question and please don't tell me to reduce coffee as i can't move without it and tell me how to feel less horny so i can focus on other important stuff

Psychologist in Lahore - Tahira Maalik

Tahira Maalik - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), ADCP (Advanced Diploma In Clinical Psychology), NLP (Hypnotherapist), MSc Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

180 Positive Reviews

u can go for gym and other physical and mental games moreover u can consult sex therapist. u can visit my clinic too if u r from lhr

Member of Marham-Forum

If u feel so horny then it means that your libido ( sexual energy) is very high. so try to reduce it through masturbation or any other sexual pleasure. cups of coffee don't make you like this but it may become decrease your sleep. so thats why you become tired.

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

Dear concerned person as everyone has his or her unique personality and biological factors, there could be a log of reasons resulting your discomfort. before recommending you anything it's better to consult some psychologist so that your trigger factor could be assessed. you can also consult me through marham.pk online video clinic or visit me at hospital for treatment.

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2220 Positive Reviews

Aoa..you can book an appointment through marham..tc

Psychologist in Lahore - Saba Ahmed

Saba Ahmed - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

Its gradually settel down frst thing u do when feel horney n erctile done some physical activity... In this way consumption of energy makes u calm down sooner secnd thing u can do take coffee as u need but reduce its little amount gradually bxz it contain caffeine thtas y u feel so horny.. By beans u can reduce its amount scheduled way u can control ur problem for more suggestion connect though marhm

Member of Marham-Forum

Give 1 hour of each day for physical activity like walk, jog, gym, etc.

Walk or jog is best.

Psychologist in Karachi - Aqsa Yaqoob

Aqsa Yaqoob - Psychologist

MSc Clinical Psychology, M.Phil Clinical Psychology | Karachi

review-stars

136 Positive Reviews

As other therapists recommend physical acitivity, I also recommend you to do physical activity two hours per day, start with 20 minutes of workout and gradually increase it to two hours. As you don't want to reduce amount of coffee but this amount is unhealthy. As a therapist, I suggest you to consult a sex therapist to overcome the problem effectively.

Member of Marham-Forum

personally i am going through this problem. . . with gym n walk. trust me. the level of testorone or sex drive increases . . so therefore only solution is get married n have sex . thrice a week at least. or last option is once a week masturbation.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories