Recommend Psychologist


I am 31 years old. married since 2 year. i have developed a behavior/anger issue since last 1 year. my married life is very good and no issue/problem between us. But i suddenly get hyper over small ignoreable issues, using swearing words, cursing to myself and what else. i am very polite person otherwise. feel really bad when that madness phase is over. please help me out. if visit to a psychologist is needed, please recommend some relevant doctor in lahore. thanks alot

Available Doctors to Help you!

You can book appointment with them.

Dr. Ayesha Shahid Sheikh

101 Reviews


MS Clinical Psychology, Ph...

5 Years Experience

View Profile

Sadaf Inayat

65 Reviews


MS, BS (hon)

5 Years Experience

View Profile

Shazmin Rafaqat

46 Reviews


BS (hons), MS (Clinical Ps...

6 Years Experience

View Profile

Dr. Fareda Zeab

18 Reviews


Masters in Clinical Psycho...

19 Years Experience

View Profile

Faria Rehman

46 Reviews


Ms (Clinical Psychology)

13 Years Experience

View Profile

Amna ( Sinan) Javaid

29 Reviews


BS (Hons), MS in Clinical...

4 Years Experience

View Profile


MS Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-img 10 Positive Reviews

You can seek free counseling from me on this. Just text me at 042-32591427, 042-32591427, your name and ref to this query. Will be happy to help in this issue.


MS, ADCP, NLP (Hypnotherapist) | Lahore

review-img 7 Positive Reviews

mahram refer u to me ...... u can come to me n u can contact with me
042-32591427, ...... online session fee is 042-32591427, clinic session fee is 042-32591427, .


MS (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

Here it is v imp to know d preceeding event in case of developing anger on
petty issues. What i could gauge from ur brief description of ur problem,
i assume u had an unpleasant event dt triggered ur schemas of uf childhood
or early age n wnever these r trigerred in anyway, u r unable to control
ur anger n regret it later.
U cn take an appointment by calling at 042-32591427, , from my staff, if u
feel comfortable with me. Clinic is in wapda town 127 D,.wapda town, noor
Gynae n medical center
If u want any other psychologist, check iqra medical complex or paklane
clinic in Gulberg.
Best wishes


MS(Clinical And Counciling Psychology) | Lahore

review-img 1 Positive Reviews

This reaction may be related to emotional dysregulation, anger is the way
to express your feeling when you have intense emotions. See a professional
for help.



MSc, M.phil, PhD | Lahore

review-img 7 Positive Reviews

well dear u need to consult a psychologist for therapy. U can visit my
clinic by taking an appointment.

Hameedah Memorial Hosp Lahore


You can bisit global rehab centre for proper assessment and diagnosis.
042-32591427, 042-32591427,


PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

you are in need of an expert for some time

seek online or one to one clinic session

You will improve with a few therapeutic meetings as needed

Clinical Psychologist and Nutritional Advisor

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)