Hi I am feeling anxiety and depression since last few years. Now i want to get it treated. I cannot manage doing my usual work on daily basis. I want to know if any online psychologist available?


Marham Admin

Ayesha Shahid Sheikh Please help.


PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

You need to consult a clinical psychologist for assessment and treatment. You can consult with me , I am in Gulberg 3 at Khalid Clinic or you can seek online session

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)