Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Sadness , Stuck In Past And Horrible Memories.

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 19 years old, Multan

Last year in January I had severe anxiety and during that period I encountered some horrible memories (regarding the place where a man is buried after passing away) , I'm not mention that word becoz it bothered me a lot. That has never bothered me in my life before anxiety , that phrase is gonna make me crazy one day all becoz of negativity associated with it , I have atleast 29 horrible memories regarding that initially I used to had continuous thoughts with anxiety which was a disaster , I tried to find solutions through internet but unfortunately I kept on iadding more and more horrible memories I think I would loose my mind one day. I'm stuck in those memories for about a year now. I feel sad and hopeless Im trying everything possible to avoid but cant. That thing is even discussed in Friday prayers and also very common on social merdia. Kindly help

Psychologist in Lahore - Sameen Rehan

Sameen Rehan - Psychologist

BS (Psycology), Mphil (Counseling Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

what u can do in a personal level is NOT BLOCK YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT IT
write down each and everything u have in your mind regarding that memory and when u think u have written everything just torn that paper away or burn it.
it will give u some relaxation
plus seek proper counselling and therapy sessions that would help u in over coming your problem more effectively

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Maria Bilal

Ms. Maria Bilal - Psychologist

MS (Applied Psychology), Certified Hypnotherapist | Rawalpindi

review-stars

30 Positive Reviews

Dear I know you are going through a tough time and it’s effecting your life but you have to be more clear about anything I will not be able to help you openly until you are extremely clear about the memories and associated anxiety with it I need to know all the situations because these might be associated with any real scenario or just an extraction of your unconscious mind. Internet does not have a solution to such serious issues . You really need a professional help and treatment. If you can in fact you should take online session here I am sure you will definitely find a solution and will better but you have to take a step for your own self, you know you to yourself is very important take care of yourself we are here for you

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh

Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh - Clinical Psychologist

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

78 Positive Reviews

seems like its PTSD Post traumatic stress, first if its bothering you alot u need to switch on medication and side by side therapy sessions cuz medicine alone ll not work untill and unless u dont allow yourself to let go of the things that you find disturbing and talk about them even more. take therapy sessions u ll feel good.

Psychologist in Multan - Zainab Kausar Khan

Zainab Kausar Khan - Psychologist

MSC (Clinical Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), ADCP | Multan

review-stars

44 Positive Reviews

Aoa, I hope you are doing well... I thought you have some unfinished business in your past. If you want to talk about it, then email me on zanikkhan@gmail.com

Psychologist in Multan - Ayesha Malik

Ayesha Malik - Psychologist

MSc (Clinical Psychology) | Multan

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

Your anxiey is associated with some distressed passed event.plz book an appointment for a complete evaluation.

Psychologist in Lahore - Iqra Mehwish

Iqra Mehwish - Psychologist

Masters in Clinical Psychology, ADCP (Advance diploma in Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

you need psychotherapy. you can contact me through marham online.

Psychologist in Dera Ismail Khan - Maryam Siddique

Maryam Siddique - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), M.Phil (Clinical Psychology) | Dera Ismail Khan

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

you need psychotherapy sessions. you can contact me

Psychologist in Multan - Mohsin Abbas

Mohsin Abbas - Psychologist

MPhil Psychology ISP | Multan

review-stars

166 Positive Reviews

what kind of fears you have ??
need to elaborate more n more , everything can be sought it out, can book an appointment of psychologist near you.

Post Owner

No sir , I never had any sort of fear in my life. Just a year ago , I had severe anxiety and I had feelings that I'm about to die , then being stupid , I used to search shitty stuff on internet / YouTube that what happens after death blah blah ( I was doing this to relive my to relieve my thoughts and anxiety ) but unfortunately I read some horrible stuff which is found on religious sites. The had mentioned something horrible stuff related to grave ( which I don't want to mention ) and those memories began to add day by day.

I wasted whole year to get rid of those memories but they keep on adding up somehow. These memories haunts me every day and night.

Today 8th May 2020 while surfing through group chat someone had shared that stuff ( which bothers me alot ) ,,, And I lost my mind again. My life has been completely ruined.

Kindly suggest me something as I'm from multan.

3 years ago

Post Owner

Sorry I was supposed to right the year 2020 , but that number has appeared ******

3 years ago

Post Owner

2k20 ******

3 years ago

MPhil Psychology ISP | Multan | Book Appointment

review-stars 166 Positive Reviews

you can visit me khan counseling services

3 years ago

Post Owner

Sir will you be available there ?
I'm asking because of current lockdown situation ..

3 years ago

you can come 2 to 5 during ramzan but first call me or search best Psychologist in multan on google then go to khan counseling services

3 years ago

you can book your appointment through marham.pk

3 years ago

Post Owner

Respected sir , I wanted to ask that will you be available in your clinic today ? As I have appointment with you today at 3pm at Khan counselling services

3 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Sir I would be glad if you are available today as I need some psychotherapy very badly.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories