Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Sexual Needs

person-avatar

Asking for Sister Female 28 , karachi

hi, how to reduce sexual urges, and when parents dont get you married. i really want to have sex, and enjoy my life, but i suppress myself so much. please let me how to reduce my sexual urges or fulfill them other than sinful sex which i had once with a male, but he is no longer in my life, and i miss him and those sexual feeling need suggestions please

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2204 Positive Reviews

Aoa dear..you can book an appointment through marham.. tc

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

118 Positive Reviews

Dear concerned client, sexual desire is one of the 3 basic needs of a human body. you need to have psychological assessment first to look for your strengths which will help you to manage your desires. there are some medicine as well but due to certain reasons they are not recommended. you can contact me through Marham.pk if you want further information or management techniques of your sexual deaires.

thanks for reply.
what are other two basic needs of a human body?

4 years ago

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 118 Positive Reviews

3 basic needs of a human body are:
1) Food
2)Sleep
3) Sex
if any of these three needs get unfulfilled then the person may get mentally & emotionally unwell.

4 years ago

thanks for reply.

4 years ago

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi | Book Appointment

your welcome. if you want further help than feel free to consult through Marham.pk.

4 years ago

How much time one get in your online session & in-clinic session?

4 years ago

session time varies from 30 mins to 60 mins per session.

4 years ago

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Dr. Amber Firdous

Dr. Amber Firdous - Psychologist

MS, PHD, PGD | Gujranwala

review-stars

70 Positive Reviews

it's a natural phenomena, but u can take counseling session to manage it from any qualified clinical psychologist.
may Allah bless you

Member of Marham-Forum

Would you like to talk to a Psychologist through online consultation?
https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation

Psychologist in Wah Cantt - Javeria Khalid Bajwa

Javeria Khalid Bajwa - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology, MSc Developmental Psychology | Wah Cantt

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Having sexual desire is natural thing, there's nothing to worry about it at all, but if those feelings or desires start troubling your daily life, you can try to manage those feelings/thoughts/urges, but one can't just push them away. The more you try to suppress them, the more powerfully they'll come back. so i suggest you to consult a psychologist for proper management of your concerns instead of suppressing your needs.
book an appointment through marham for online consultation.

Psychologist in Lahore - Sumara Riaz

Sumara Riaz - Psychologist

BSC Psychology, Masters in Applied Psychology, Post Graduate Certification in Addictions and Mental Health, MACP | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

It’s natural to have sexual urges but if they are affecting your daily life then you need to manage them. Please contact a good psychologist. You can get online counseling through this forum. God bless you.

Member of Marham-Forum

thanks miss for your detailed reply.

As psychologist daniyal riaz mentioned that there are three basic needs of body i.e Food, Sleep & Sex/Love/Romance. I think the last need is pretty much ignored & there are several hurdles are made in the way of to it getting fulfilled in healthy, lawful, moral/ethical & in accordance with of any of the Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity & Isam).

Basic first & foremost purpose of marriage was, is & will be to fulfill sexual desires, which now has been restricted to what is called in west i.e Settle Down. They get marry only when they want to start family i.e getting kids.

This idea is kind of stuck is in parents & women heads too. They think only purpose of marriage is to start family & have kids. Having kids is secondary purpose. There is millions of childless couples, do they get separated/divorced, they don't have sexual intercourse or their sexual needs are vanished?

Some says, our boy/girl is studying, who is stopping from studying. There is a couple who has been married for twenty-five years & have two kids, does it means they only get intimated twice in twenty-five years of marriage. If they can adopt measures not to have kids after two, why can't young couple adopt such measures until their studies are completed or one get job etc.... which would be maximum four to five years. If one marries after puberty. At least in this way their desires are fulfilled in legal/sharai way.

Family of young groom can make arrangements of one new member in the family, they only need to get them separate room. There is no need of dowry/Jahaiz. Both the families can provide them what is needed for the room. There will be no extra expenses since they aren't having kids for three-five years. They can continue studies as regular, Only one change has happened that is the young woman has moved from her parents to her husband home, rest is normal. Her parents are paying college fee as if she have been in her parents home. Someone said that if we do early marriage of girls their husbands aren't in a position to pay her college/university fee, does marrying means her parents has totally abandoned her? Why can't they pay as usual? There didn't give her dowry.

Parents needs to consider it, as we are seeing 30years to even 40years old never-married women & men in our society.

Hope you get the gist of it.

Absolutely right. Parents should think about it. future of their kids are not only linked with their studies or white collar jobs only. getting them married in proper age is also their responsibility.

4 years ago

thanks for your comment. Men/women mental health very much linked with sexual urges like food & sleep. Like sleep & food when these are not fulfilled, a person feel irritated, disturbed until he/she get them fulfilled, same is the case with sex. It is especially true for those who are modest, religious & wants to remain pious.

4 years ago

Agreed. May God help you and all of us. I hope you may get better and quick solution for all of your issues. This is indeed a very good forum

4 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Shoaib Ahmad

Shoaib Ahmad - Psychologist

M.Sc (Psychology), P.M.D.C (Clinical Psychology), Dip Psychology | Karachi

review-stars

154 Positive Reviews

Dear Client, the sexual need is the basic need of an individual it should be fulfilled timely but some time in our society parents cant arrange marriages of their kids timely.so express your thoughts to your parents for the marriage .one thing you also mentioned that you had a sexual experience with one male in past, for such behavior you should contact to a psychologist so booked your session via Marham

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

you are in need of an expert for some time

seek online or one to one clinic session

You will improve with a few therapeutic meetings as needed

https://www.facebook.com/peculiarcoach/

Regards,
Clinical Psychologist and Nutritional Advisor

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment