Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Sexual Preferences

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 27 years old, Moskov

Hello. I am 25 years old. I like to watch hentai. But recently, the topic of rape in it has been bothering me. Why do people (and I) like this theme? I read that many people say in Hentai there is nothing wrong, no one was hurt in reality.

But I can't get rid of the guilt that I enjoy watching it. Even if it is drawn. How to treat this?

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

Dear concerned patient, there could be so many reasons behind your liking and your guilt both are different topics and need to be discussed separately therefore I recommend you to book an appointment here on Marham.pk and consult me through online Clinic or visit me at The Modern Hospital Karachi opposite Safari Park.

Psychologist in Karachi - Aisha Akhlaq

Aisha Akhlaq - Psychologist

BS(Psychology), MPhil(Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Hi,
You seemed to be concerned over your preference, people's opinion, and are stressing yourself due to this lack of acceptance.
This seems an issue of over thinking about something, which you know is causing you guilt, but displaying is through others opinion
Its best to talk in detail for help.
I am attaching a card below, you could either call through Marham, or i am available here also, along with other psychologists, and a male psychologist also you can visit on saturdays through an appointment, and our first session for consultancy is free.

Hope you find your ways
Take care

Psychologist in Karachi - Shoaib Ahmad
Shoaib Ahmad - Psychologist

M.Sc (Psychology), P.M.D.C (Clinical Psychology), Dip Psychology | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 155 Positive Reviews

Dear client different people have different personalities /identities, each personality has different strategies to fulfill her/his sexual desires. your guilt is another issue which has many reasons, so booked an online psychotherpy session by Marham.

4 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Aisha Akhlaq

Aisha Akhlaq - Psychologist

BS(Psychology), MPhil(Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

here

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Dr. Amber Firdous

Dr. Amber Firdous - Psychologist

MS, PHD, PGD | Gujranwala

review-stars

70 Positive Reviews

you need guilt reducing training (reality acceptance and management) and relaxing therapy to overcome. consult a nearest psychologist through Marham. Allah bless you

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

you are in need of an expert for some time

seek online or one to one clinic session

You will improve with a few therapeutic meetings as needed

https://www.facebook.com/peculiarcoach/

Regards,
Clinical Psychologist and Nutritional Advisor

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment