Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Stress Depression

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 24 years old, Islamabad

I'm not satisfied with my partner due to lack of his interest in me & daughter and more interested in his own life although it is love Marriage but cheatinh lying and many other reasons made me think so much and i developed OCD. I took treatment and was fine for some time but now the case is v different . I have a daughter and i will continue to live with him just for the sake for her . But sometimes i can't handle my anger and frustration and I'm afraid i may harm my baby. I used to cry but now i don't. I have decided to be strong but i can't. I can't understand what to do. Don't want to tell my parents anymore of my problems..

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh

Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh - Clinical Psychologist

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

78 Positive Reviews

have you planned to seek therapy sessions from someone its a piled up aggression that u are having and you need to take it out its okay sometimes to not to be strong enough kindly if you need my help you can ask

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2218 Positive Reviews

Aoa dear. you can call me through marham.I will help you ..Take care

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

Dear worried patient kindly consult me through marham.pk online video clinic or visit me at hospital for treatment.

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ms. Zahra Gillani

Ms. Zahra Gillani - Psychologist

MS (Psychology), Diploma in Professional Clinical Psychology, Neuro Linguistic Program NLP Course | Islamabad

review-stars

46 Positive Reviews

Dear ma'am,
I hope you are well.
tou are already taking medicines for your issues, but I'll suggest counselig sessions along with it. Medicines help you a lot to sooth and able you to understand your self and surroundings. In counseling sessions you will be guided how to deal with your life issues.
every problem is interlinked, it some times enhances other problems. so it's better to cope with your issues and learn to deal with them.

Member of Marham-Forum

AOA dear client,
Life sometimes lands us in situations and circumstances which we are unable to comprehend and is never part of our planned life.
As humans, we fail to understand of how and why the occurrence of the present events away from one's SCRIPT had happened.
Coping and eventually treating the said depressive feelings come about by the realization and awareness in combination with remedial strategies, gradually help patients come out of such a mental state.
An early Counselling advised to prevent the situation getting worse.
Best Regards
A. Samad Khan (Counsellor)

Psychologist in Islamabad - Rabia Zaheer

Rabia Zaheer - Psychologist

MSC , PGD (Clinical Psychology), MS | Islamabad

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

Asalam o Alikum i am a consultant psychologist dealing with child and adolescent-adult related behavioral and psychological issues and one's day to day problems through pre-booked online sessions. You can book your appointment accordingly.

Member of Marham-Forum

Aoa dear.. u need proper counseling along with medicine
Focus ok short term plan in which u can busy and overcome with ur depression and anger .
Tc

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Misbah Fiazi

Misbah Fiazi - Psychologist

BS (Hons) Clinical Psychology, Mphil (Psychology), ADCP (Advance diploma in Clinical Psychology) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Few Sessions will help you dealing with this..
U can book an Appointment with me..

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

You will improve with a few therapeutic meetings as needed

seek online or one to one clinic session

Couple/relationship counseling is a must but your health is priority

https://www.facebook.com/peculiarcoach/

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist