Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Talking To My Self, Making Stories, Write Essays On Different Topics On Bed.

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male, 32 Years old, isb

I am experiencing to talk to my self, unable to sleep deep narrating strange stories being my self as character in them memory loss stunned or forget the topic while discussion unable to make decisions experiencing stammer as well some time experiencing aggression.i should be thank full if some body get me out of this and get back to normal.

Member of Marham-Forum

Yeah sure u can contact me in this instance

Member of Marham-Forum

feel free to contact

Member of Marham-Forum

Brother it seems like you are go through some stress and moderate level of depression. So don't worry kindly make an appointment with any psychologist. You can contact with me through marham.

Psychologist in Faisalabad - Ms. Maryam Shahzadi

Ms. Maryam Shahzadi - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology | Faisalabad

review-stars

46 Positive Reviews

Sometimes it happens due to our disturbed mental condition. Psychological assessment is required for proper treatment.
You can improve your skills. You can book a session with nearby Clinical Psychologist via Marham.pk

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Fizzah Tahir

Ms. Fizzah Tahir - Psychologist

BS in Behavioral Sciences, Advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

Detailed assessment is required. Kindly book your appointment.

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Ms Shamaila Ijaz

Dr. Ms Shamaila Ijaz - Psychologist

ADCP, Health Psychologist, Existential Therapist | Lahore

review-stars

70 Positive Reviews

It can be due to number of reasons, one being anxiety. It is a normal style to run when things are out of control. In intial ways it is nice but at moderate level it causes loooots of problem as in your case.
ap esa karein....start some physical exercises and secondly consult any Psychologist on board for your treatment.
its treatment needs 5 to 6 hours only.
best of luck

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Zain Tahir

Ms. Zain Tahir - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology, BS Behavioral Sciences, Autism Certificate-03 | Lahore

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Since when is it happening? You need to book session to give detailed history. Your problems depict an undergoing trauma, which you might not be able to figure out right now but can be easily done once you get into therapy session.

Member of Marham-Forum

sure. first you must understand that to get free from all issues need a therapeutic work and for this you have to take the sessions properly. sometime people wish a magic as a salutation but it is a process and you have to keep trust

Psychologist in Hyderabad - Mr. Muhammad Khasham

Mr. Muhammad Khasham - Psychologist

BA (Hons) Criminology, BS Psychology | Hyderabad

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

Stay strong everything is possible only your commitment is required. You'll need to take few sessions with a psychologist book an appointment through MARHAM.we're here for your assistance feel free to contact

Psychologist in Taxila - Ms. Uzma Nawaz

Ms. Uzma Nawaz - Psychologist

MSc Psychology | Taxila

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

aoa.. thanks for sharing now next important step is to contact psychologist for details so you can b out of this situation ..

Psychologist in Lahore - Nilam Mukhtar

Nilam Mukhtar - Psychologist

BS Applied Psychology, MS Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

45 Positive Reviews

Consult wd Psychologist,,,, Hlp uuuu out 4rm Thz SiTuaTn.....
Stay Blessed......

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Umema Tufail

Ms. Umema Tufail - Psychologist

BS Hons (Psychology) | Gujranwala

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

Asalamualikum, it can be due to stress, tension. Make yourself relax by doing such tasks which makes you happy and tension free. Do exercise regularly. And important thing reminder yourself to fight with the problems not let problems overtake you. In Sha Allah you will be okay soon don't worry. You can book appointment through Marham fir counseling sessions.

Psychologist in Karachi - Syed Khursheed Javaid

Syed Khursheed Javaid - Psychologist

M.Sc (Psychology) UK, C.A.S.A.C (Credential Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor) New York (USA), Certification in Motivational Enhancement Therapy New York USA | Karachi

review-stars

63 Positive Reviews

in my opinion you are suffering with ruminations Disorder Cognitive Behavior Therapy

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms. Halima Paracha

Ms. Halima Paracha - Psychologist

BS Hons. (Psych), MS Clinical & Counseling (Psych) | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

A comprehensive history need to be taken to make diagnosis and build a treatment plan. Kindly book appointment through marham

Psychologist in Kasur - Mohammad Zafar Iqbal

Mohammad Zafar Iqbal - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), DIP (Sexology), DHMS, International Affiliate Member American Psychological Association Division 38 (USA) | Kasur

review-stars

139 Positive Reviews

any addiction or sever stress / shock history ?

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear you may book an appointment via this link.

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/islamabad/psychologist/ms-yasmeen-zahra

Psychologist in Lahore - Tajwar

Tajwar - Psychologist

M.Sc Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

14 Positive Reviews

Do you have a job?

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh

Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh - Clinical Psychologist

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

78 Positive Reviews

any recent traumatic event?? you need to get your full assessment done then your clinical psychologist will advice u to plan further. ans your diagnosis too

Psychologist in Lahore - Sanam Khalid

Sanam Khalid - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

55 Positive Reviews

you need to consult a psychologist at your earliest. and how long its been that you are experiencing these symptoms? consult a psychologist so you can have proper treatment

Psychologist in Lahore - Iqra Mehwish

Iqra Mehwish - Psychologist

Masters in Clinical Psychology, ADCP (Advance diploma in Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

just to probe the route cause of this problem. u need to attend therapeutic sessions. consult me through marham online.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories