Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Tention , Depression, Stress

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 19 years old, kot-Adu

when some unnecceray and fearfull thoughts come in my mind , i become paralyzed.it becomes difficul to spend next time.in this case what should i do and get rid of tention??

Psychologist in Lahore - Saba Ahmed

Saba Ahmed - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

What kind of though n thinking paralized mention that content kindly

Post Owner

actually i think over during whole the day just about study . i fell into infriority that other student do study more technically and in less time . to become like them , i make the study formula. but i become dependent on that formula.i cant do study without that formula. two days ago , when i was watching drama "ehd-e-wafa" an unneccessary thought came in my mind that" agar m aagy koi bhi kaam krny k liye formula bnana start ho gya tu phr kiaa hogaa?yeh formula na bnany pr jaon k logon k saath kesy deal krna h , aur agla koi bhi kaam krny k liye kia soch honi chahiye?? jesy sb log zindagi guzarty hn m aesy guzarna bhol na jaon??m apni zindagi guzarny ka tareeqa bhool na jaon?study ki tention tu chlo m brdasht kr sktaa tha,lekn yeh tu permanent tention ho gi" bss yeh khyaal aany ki der thi k mujhy tention start ho gi . m khud ko dependent feel krny lga.m apni pehchaan bhoolny lga.m khud ko aik alag dunya m feel krny lga k jesy meri alag dunya h aur baqi sb ki alag.

4 years ago

U r just going to exaggerate ur though formulas wrk but not everywhere u just focus on that.. Dnt be stress out due to this.. wrk with patience all things will be good u just try to understand that nothing is impossible u just ve will to do this.. In study u can use formulas or adopt aome way to memorise good what ever u learn. Minimise ur thought exaggeration bcz u can do this. Formulas aap then e bna skty hu when u knw the depth of that topic or thought if u know the depth so dnt need to think about such formula...

4 years ago

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms Shahida Iftikhar

Ms Shahida Iftikhar - Psychologist

M.Sc Psychology, Humanistic Counseling CPCAB UK, Qualified Cognitive Behavior Therapist | Rawalpindi

review-stars

61 Positive Reviews

As you become aware of of your thoughts bring your focus on breathing . While breathing feel the rise and fall of your chest and continue to focus on breathing for 5 minutes.

Post Owner

ok but can u tell me that what would be done by doing so??

4 years ago

Post Owner

hlw ! can you tell me that what would be done by doing so . plz ??

4 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Fidak Zahra

Fidak Zahra - Psychologist

BS (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

17 Positive Reviews

complete history is needed to manipulate the problem. i can help u if u book appointment with me.
regards

Post Owner

thanks for being here.

4 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Aisha Khan

Aisha Khan - Psychologist

M.Sc General Psychology, Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

it's good that you want to get rid of tension. you should consult me for your management

Member of Marham-Forum

First of all U have to find which kind of thoughts u experience in depression there are depressive thoughts come into ones mind, otherwise there may be some other kind of thoughts.For this U can consult a psychologist.

Post Owner

actually i think over during whole the day just about study . i fell into infriority that other student do study more technically and in less time . to become like them , i make the study formula. but i become dependent on that formula.i cant do study without that formula. two days ago , when i was watching drama "ehd-e-wafa" an unneccessary thought came in my mind that" agar m aagy koi bhi kaam krny k liye formula bnana start ho gya tu phr kiaa hogaa?yeh formula na bnany pr jaon k logon k saath kesy deal krna h , aur agla koi bhi kaam krny k liye kia soch honi chahiye?? jesy sb log zindagi guzarty hn m aesy guzarna bhol na jaon??m apni zindagi guzarny ka tareeqa bhool na jaon?study ki tention tu chlo m brdasht kr sktaa tha,lekn yeh tu permanent tention ho gi" bss yeh khyaal aany ki der thi k mujhy tention start ho gi . m khud ko dependent feel krny lga.m apni pehchaan bhoolny lga.m khud ko aik alag dunya m feel krny lga k jesy meri alag dunya h aur baqi sb ki alag.

4 years ago

Psychologist in Dera Ismail Khan - Maryam Siddique

Maryam Siddique - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), M.Phil (Clinical Psychology) | Dera Ismail Khan

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

you need some counseling and therapy sessions... you can contact me

Psychologist in Wah Cantt - Javeria Khalid Bajwa

Javeria Khalid Bajwa - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology, MSc Developmental Psychology | Wah Cantt

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

you should consult a mental health practioner. you can contact me through marham.

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh

Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh - Clinical Psychologist

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

78 Positive Reviews

well you need to consult some clinical psychologist for detailed history of the problem and therapy.

Psychologist in Islamabad - Mr. Abdullah

Mr. Abdullah - Psychologist

B.S HONS (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology) | Islamabad

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Write down the situation that triggers you and.then write.feelings.which appears during.that situation rate it and then. Write down what happens.to you what kind.of unhelpful thoughts come.to.u and then.Write.that.is.there any fact about those thoughts.or they are just negative thoughts? And write possible solutions for it 3 4 solutions and do deep breathing before this Thank you

Post Owner

thanks a lot

4 years ago

Post Owner

but i'm sure that those are negative thoughts

4 years ago

Psychologist in Islamabad - Mr. Abdullah
Mr. Abdullah - Psychologist

B.S HONS (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology) | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 4 Positive Reviews

Thats what i said it all the mater of thoughts so the procesdure i told u is the cbt technique will help u

4 years ago

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Rida Riaz

Ms. Rida Riaz - Psychologist

BS (Hons) Applied Psychology, Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

since how many time you are facing this problem? do contact through marham than after detail history i will suggest you the solution of your problem.

Psychologist in Islamabad - Dr. Sumera Bhatti

Dr. Sumera Bhatti - Psychologist

MSc (Applied Psychology), ADCP, Diploma in Addiction Medicine, International Certified Addiction Professional (ICAP) | Islamabad

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

Psychologist will help you to challenge these negative thoughts dont worry get an appointment

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories