Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Tough Times

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 32 years old, lahore

A. O. A, i am male 32. I am going through a tough time. I am married and a father of a 2 year old daughter. Recently for the past 2 months, me and my wife have developed differences and we fight. Due to her rude behavior with me and my family, i have sort of ignored her. All the time she talks to her family members on phone and visits her home for 2-3 days a week. I am sick of this behavior as i am left all alone in my house. i miss my daughter badly and i have these irrational thoughts of my daughter's well-being. I am at crossroads here. I dont want to abandon my daughter nor give her a broken home. Things have gotten close to divorce but i dont want my child to suffer. these things are causing mental anguish to me. i have been keeping myself busy with performing prayers at a local mosque for the past 1 year. I used to take psychiatric medicines 2 years ago but left them as they dulled me emotionally and were hampering my ability to enjoy life as a normal person. I am not looking f

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2160 Positive Reviews

waalaikum asalaam..you can call me through marham...I will help you all...... tc

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

118 Positive Reviews

Dear worried person, I can understand your feelings. I read your post and it seems that you and your wife are facing a serious kind of communication gap which is leading to misunderstandings and misinterpretation of each other's behavior. The good thing is that with a little effort you can save your relation, make your family happy rather than to suffer. I can help you with some amazing psychological techniques.
you can contact me through Marham.pk and if you're from Karachi then you can visit me at hospital by booking an appointment through Marham.pk.

Psychologist in Lahore - Squadron Leader Ahmed Salman

Squadron Leader Ahmed Salman - Psychologist

Masters in Psychology, Diploma in Clinical Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology (Continue) | Lahore

review-stars

965 Positive Reviews

AOA. Plzz bear hardships and don't divorce ur wife. become friend to each other. ignore her faults. love your daughter. consult psychiatrist and psychologist thru Maryam.pk

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear you have to take sessions for your emotional in balance . you can visit me in family hospital or you can contact me through this number. 042-32591427, 32

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms Saba Shabbir Sheikh

Ms Saba Shabbir Sheikh - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), MSC (Clinical Psychology), Advance Diploma Clinical Psychology (ADCP) | Lahore

review-stars

31 Positive Reviews

Kindly consult for couple and marriage counseling
You can fake appointment from Punjab medical center jail Road Lahore

Psychologist in Karachi - Aisha Akhlaq

Aisha Akhlaq - Psychologist

BS(Psychology), MPhil(Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Hi, Families face difficult times and sometimes they may need to talk to eachother with help of a neutral and expert person, a psychologist, call here to book a session online

Psychologist in Karachi - Aisha Akhlaq

Aisha Akhlaq - Psychologist

BS(Psychology), MPhil(Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

here

Psychologist in Lahore - Sumara Riaz

Sumara Riaz - Psychologist

BSC Psychology, Masters in Applied Psychology, Post Graduate Certification in Addictions and Mental Health, MACP | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

W Salam you are definitely going through a hard phase of your life. Please contact me for couple counseling. And this kind of situation can affect your daughter’s mental health so needs to take it seriously.

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

you are in need of an expert for some time

seek online or one to one clinic session

You will improve with a few therapeutic meetings as needed

https://www.facebook.com/peculiarcoach/

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist